Author Topic: How far as a nation have we truly come  (Read 1676 times)

Jared Taylor

Re: How far as a nation have we truly come
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2008, 07:52:15 PM »
^^^^ I do hope you realize Turf Hitta is just some dumb self-hating white liberal? Although again, I consider his comments to reflect why black nationalist propaganda in rap "music" is bad for our children.

As far as Mexicans go, statistics show that they are not assimilating very well into our culture. That's because they don't want to...many of them carry a resentment towards America for "stealing" Texas and are prone to crime. Personally, I would rather they leave. I also support militarizing the border.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2008, 07:59:57 PM »
White pride in America is considered racist. It's a double standard.

Poor fucking white people. When will they ever get over? Its not like they committed a huge genocide complete with rape, sadistic torture and biological warfare to take over this land mass and they damn sure didn't build this country on the backs of African slaves for 400 years. Its not as if they utilize institutional racism to systematically exclude and disenfranchise minorities and then blame them when they struggle to mesh with mainstream society because of it. Poor fucking white people. They have it so rough. First all the damn marijuana crazed jiggaboos tap dance and slick talk their way into the totally innocent and misguided white women's sloppy cunts, but then here come the Mexicans taking all their jobs and taking up all the white roads with their God damned taco trucks and then the fucking Asians come along and crach into everything including the taco truck backing up traffic keeping decent white people from their John Denver Fan Club meeting on mayonaise fondue night and to top it all off here come the Jews starting every major war known to man. Poor fucking white people indeed.

Have I oppressed you in anyway whatsoever? Fuck no. ou have no idea what real racism is. You never experienced slavery, fighting for civil rights, or Jim Crow laws. Do you expect an apology for something you know nothing about, and especially something neither I or my ancestors took part in? Get a fucking life. Stop blaming the white man for your shortcomings. We live in the year 2008, NOT 1708.

And I have no problem with the illegal Mexicans in this country. They aren't taking my job. As long as they aren't out committing felonies, I could give a fuck if they stay, but they certainly shouldn't get the same rights I have. If they wanted those, they should have entered the country legally.

Great job missing the entire god damn point. Nowhere in my post do you see me saying ANYTHING specific about you, nor did I blame you for any of my problems. However, institututional racism has existed since the emancipation proclamation and still does today, albeit to a somewhat lesser degree. To deny this is akin to denying the holocaust (another triumph of white civilization). Anyway, I am not a racist, but when white people start bitching and whining about how unfair it is for them it really just irritates the fuckin shit out of me. Being white in America is one of the biggest advantages an American can have, despite the bones America throws to a few minorities in the form of affirmative action, etc.

"If white people are losing, then who the fuck is winning?"

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2008, 08:01:08 PM »
^^^^ I do hope you realize Turf Hitta is just some dumb self-hating white liberal? Although again, I consider his comments to reflect why black nationalist propaganda in rap "music" is bad for our children.

As far as Mexicans go, statistics show that they are not assimilating very well into our culture. That's because they don't want to...many of them carry a resentment towards America for "stealing" Texas and are prone to crime. Personally, I would rather they leave. I also support militarizing the border.

LOL you couldn't be more wrong, Cwalker187.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2008, 08:06:52 PM »

Poor fucking white people. When will they ever get over? Its not like they committed a huge genocide complete with rape, sadistic torture and biological warfare to take over this land mass and they damn sure didn't build this country on the backs of African slaves for 400 years. Its not as if they utilize institutional racism to systematically exclude and disenfranchise minorities and then blame them when they struggle to mesh with mainstream society because of it. Poor fucking white people. They have it so rough. First all the damn marijuana crazed jiggaboos tap dance and slick talk their way into the totally innocent and misguided white women's sloppy cunts, but then here come the Mexicans taking all their jobs and taking up all the white roads with their God damned taco trucks and then the fucking Asians come along and crach into everything including the taco truck backing up traffic keeping decent white people from their John Denver Fan Club meeting on mayonaise fondue night and to top it all off here come the Jews starting every major war known to man. Poor fucking white people indeed.

Have I oppressed you in anyway whatsoever? Fuck no. ou have no idea what real racism is. You never experienced slavery, fighting for civil rights, or Jim Crow laws. Do you expect an apology for something you know nothing about, and especially something neither I or my ancestors took part in? Get a fucking life. Stop blaming the white man for your shortcomings. We live in the year 2008, NOT 1708.

And I have no problem with the illegal Mexicans in this country. They aren't taking my job. As long as they aren't out committing felonies, I could give a fuck if they stay, but they certainly shouldn't get the same rights I have. If they wanted those, they should have entered the country legally.

Great job missing the entire god damn point. Nowhere in my post do you see me saying ANYTHING specific about you, nor did I blame you for any of my problems. However, institututional racism has existed since the emancipation proclamation and still does today, albeit to a somewhat lesser degree. To deny this is akin to denying the holocaust (another triumph of white civilization). Anyway, I am not a racist, but when white people start bitching and whining about how unfair it is for them it really just irritates the fuckin shit out of me. Being white in America is one of the biggest advantages an American can have, despite the bones America throws to a few minorities in the form of affirmative action, etc.

The people who are winning are the ones in power.

And I never said anything was unfair, but I did say if black people want to use the race card with excess, then they should expect it to be used on them when appropriate.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2008, 08:11:39 PM »

The people who are winning are the ones in power.

And I never said anything was unfair, but I did say if black people want to use the race card with excess, then they should expect it to be used on them when appropriate.

did you not read my post?

All the bullshit is crazy, white people getting defensive and what not.

Here is the facts, around the world, they have their own history, in Africa, Rwanda had genocide when the larger tribe fought back against the smaller more dominate tribe. Because of the bad history, one tribe decided to fight back and kill off the other. For years, I feel like that's what white people get defensive about here in the US. The only issue is, since the 60's shit ain't the same. And thanks to leaders like Martin Luther King, Malcolm X and other leaders of the era, blacks had a more peaceful resistances that focused on disciple speeches and peaceful social uprising. Yes, even Malcolm, as Malcolm never lead a revolution and became more peaceful as time went on.

Bottom line, whites should not fear the future. It's our history that people are still bitter, and it will take more than generation to erase. But at the same time, this slow progress is much better, and more constrictive than other nations that have had revolts and death. Our way of moving on past the legacy of slavery is slow, it's annoying, but it beats the alternative that have happened in other counties.

Jared Taylor

« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2008, 08:35:44 PM »

Jome has already said this IP is unique, and not shared with any other registered member.

Furthermore, I have already told CWalker/Real American that he does not represent true American patriotic values because he is a Catholic. I hate the Church of Rome, and anyway, American ain't a Catholic country; it's a Protestant country. I have told him that as a filthy Taig, he is not entitled to represent American values.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2008, 08:49:33 PM »

lajwethlnkyjdnstoaytreobivuykjh,njvhnck,jjvh,jkh,jdyhgnzxm .vcmbvljshgeklruglytoiqy34895ny6vc kj;ldsckibvylrjnvcjzns;.kljhgf;ao478vayn47tp57hnpiovhgfluv8469p5n7izk.xhkjhdkfylbvas475
;lisdyug;lisuhn;wobym'obru;ytiou;nbyub;ieswv

and a blah blah blah to you too, sir.

Jared Taylor

« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2008, 09:11:33 PM »

lajwethlnkyjdnstoaytreobivuykjh,njvhnck,jjvh,jkh,jdyhgnzxm .vcmbvljshgeklruglytoiqy34895ny6vc kj;ldsckibvylrjnvcjzns;.kljhgf;ao478vayn47tp57hnpiovhgfluv8469p5n7izk.xhkjhdkfylbvas475

Sounds like you can't face the truth. Most children are like you.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2008, 10:05:23 PM »
eye find it funny how when people talk about the struggles of irish and italian and polish etc. get the fuck out of here. at the end of the day all them crackers had to do was change the way they dress. then get accepted. buts that not even the point. THATS WHITE PEOPLE treating white people like shit. just like it was white on white with the germans and the so called jews all that with no instigating from anything outside. now you white people can sit up here and be like what about Africa Blacks killing Blacks. Africa situation is very complicated. and you can attribute that all to evilness that white people do. Majority of African countries gained they independence as late as the 50 to as early as the 90's. You cant expect any of them to be up to pace with your devil ass white countries. you cant be serious. its like white people fucked up the country and ran it into ground, then bounced like here its all you guys now. and then sit back and blame them cuz the country aint functioing properply. fuck you crackers on the real and ya muthafuckers expect them to up to date like ya'll. fuck out of here with that shit.

and fuck the so called tribulations that the irish, italian and polish went through........it aint shit. AND WASNT SHIT compared to what Blacks went through and still got to go through under this white supremacy/ institution. eye swear you white people make no fuckin sense

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2008, 10:12:36 PM »

such ignorance, 3/4 of the white slaves were irish and scottish, of course, they were whipped, brutality beaten, just as they were in ireland and scotland.
and who were this beaten being done by? white slaves HAHAHHAHA please dont tell me your referring to indentured servants?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2008, 10:20:46 PM »
and whose fault is fuckin that. NOBODY BUT YOU CRACKERS!!!! eye can see why there was a need for groups such as the black panthers, brown berets, young lords, and all other revolutionary groups. BUT whats white peoples excuse for the KKK and such groups??? who was threating you guys? killing you guys? raping you guys?? you white people just came up with an organization to kill, lynch, rap, murder etc. all for the the hell of it!! not to mention even if there was such a threat. lets be real at that time. all cops, and sheriffs white, government officials white. like for real . AND YES EYE SAID WHITE PEOPLE AS A WHOLE BECAUSE the majority of white people didnt say shit to those organizations, just let it slide.

so its not a fuckin double standard, fuckin wigger. eye cant stand you crackers.  one on had you got white people of the netherlands or iceland or where ever the fuck ya'll from speaking on shit that went down and goes down on this soil. then you got the undercover white pride muthafuckers, who listen to hip hop. shit cracks me up on the real.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: November 03, 2008, 11:47:48 PM »

Sounds like you can't face the truth. Most children are like you.

You're boring already.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2008, 01:37:54 AM »

such ignorance, 3/4 of the white slaves were irish and scottish, of course, they were whipped, brutality beaten, just as they were in ireland and scotland.
and who were this beaten being done by? white slaves HAHAHHAHA please dont tell me your referring to indentured servants?

you do know alot of black slaves where sold on by black slave drivers right??...there was a program on when ainsley harriott followed his family tree back to find out his descendants sold slaves and he actually was showin his son at the age of 5 how to buy and sell slaves....and yes he was black

i dont get into this bullshit cus its all aimed @ segregating the poor...only colour the elite care about is green

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2008, 04:11:51 AM »
i dont get into this bullshit cus its all aimed @ segregating the poor...only colour the elite care about is green

A lot of organized discrimination is not really about hatred for other colors of faiths, but about power. The ones in charge use people who are alike and tell them to hate others for being different, whilst gaining power, recognition and money in the process.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2008, 04:23:28 AM »

Since it's a unique IP, I'm almost sure it's Trauma. It baffles me that I didn't think of that earlier. Dude hasn't posted in months, therefore the unique IP. He could write well, was right-winged but not a supporter of McCain. Trauma fits.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin