Author Topic: How far as a nation have we truly come  (Read 1675 times)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: How far as a nation have we truly come
« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2008, 09:58:27 AM »

I like tht, "the only colour the elite care about is green" props and lol at job, your senseless rants make me laugh but word I don't really want to get into this white pride black pride tribal viewpoint because it's just divisive and the elite love it when people fight amongst each other on those lines.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2008, 10:01:37 AM by virtuoso »

Jared Taylor

« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2008, 10:26:30 AM »

I like tht, "the only colour the elite care about is green" props and lol at job, your senseless rants make me laugh but word I don't really want to get into this white pride black pride tribal viewpoint because it's just divisive and the elite love it when people fight amongst each other on those lines.

No, the "elites" are trying to force whites and non-whites to live together to fulfill their ideal of some "multi-cultural" society that is a pipe dream in reality. They don't like tribalism because it gets in the way of productivity and their ability to consolidate their hold on all of us.

But ultimately, it's the blacks who act tribal, not whites. If whites were more tribal, I'd have a bit more faith in the survival of this country.

Jared Taylor

« Reply #47 on: November 04, 2008, 10:36:31 AM »
eye find it funny how when people talk about the struggles of irish and italian and polish etc. get the fuck out of here. at the end of the day all them crackers had to do was change the way they dress. then get accepted. buts that not even the point. THATS WHITE PEOPLE treating white people like shit. just like it was white on white with the germans and the so called jews all that with no instigating from anything outside. now you white people can sit up here and be like what about Africa Blacks killing Blacks. Africa situation is very complicated. and you can attribute that all to evilness that white people do. Majority of African countries gained they independence as late as the 50 to as early as the 90's. You cant expect any of them to be up to pace with your devil ass white countries. you cant be serious. its like white people fucked up the country and ran it into ground, then bounced like here its all you guys now. and then sit back and blame them cuz the country aint functioing properply. fuck you crackers on the real and ya muthafuckers expect them to up to date like ya'll. fuck out of here with that shit.

and fuck the so called tribulations that the irish, italian and polish went through........it aint shit. AND WASNT SHIT compared to what Blacks went through and still got to go through under this white supremacy/ institution. eye swear you white people make no fuckin sense

Did you know that there are accounts from plenty of slaves who actually have said what the PC media is now denying - that they actually LIKED their masters for treating them WELL?
You never experienced slavery anyway, so what the fuck would you know?

African countries are fucked up because African leaders don't do jack shit except steal foreign money for themselves and use it to build up their armies so that they can control the country's resources. 80% of African governments are like this. Blacks are grown men and women. They need to be held accountable for what they are doing now, and you need to stop blaming whitey for their actions. The fact that you, and others like you, are unwilling to acknowledge that these black African leaders are responsible for their own actions demonstrates why you are useless and do not deserve to live amongst whites in a white society.

As far as white people go, you do realize that the British allowed the Irish to starve in the 1840s, which caused a famine that killed millions of Irishmen in a decade? Look up the Potato Famine if you don't believe me. And please note that I'm not saying that's a bad thing - as a White Anglo-Saxon Protestant, I hate those Taig bastards who follow the Roman Church of Sin, and I hate the Marxist IRA that so many of them admire. The fact that they died is progress, IMO...but it also proves you are full of shit.

Jared Taylor

« Reply #48 on: November 04, 2008, 10:39:03 AM »
BUT whats white peoples excuse for the KKK and such groups??? who was threating you guys? killing you guys? raping you guys??

Your kind were, that's who. Blacks have been raping, stealing from, and killing whites for ages. It continues now, and guess what? The liberal PC media, which actually believes blacks and whites can live together, always refuses to cover such stories.

Statistics show that blacks rape and murder whites far more often than whites murder blacks. I dunno if I want the KKK to return, but I sure would like to see a white equivalent to the Black Panthers. Oh, wait, I forgot...it wouldn't be allowed to exist because the blacks like yourself and your liberal apologists wouldn't let it.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #49 on: November 04, 2008, 10:50:53 AM »

eye find it funny that you cant even answer the question. just like the rest of these crackers when eye start laying it down hard, all of a sudden you try escape by saying "oh job's senseless rants". eye want to know what hard slavery that whites faced? once again eye hope your not talking about indentured servants. you know there are a lot of white europeans in this country illegally. but no body pressing them and giving them a hard problem eye wonder why? maybe because they are white?

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #50 on: November 04, 2008, 11:03:32 AM »

eye find it funny that you cant even answer the question. just like the rest of these crackers when eye start laying it down hard, all of a sudden you try escape by saying "oh job's senseless rants". eye want to know what hard slavery that whites faced? once again eye hope your not talking about indentured servants. you know there are a lot of white europeans in this country illegally. but no body pressing them and giving them a hard problem eye wonder why? maybe because they are white?

funny how you call him on ignorin your question yet ignore wot i stated about black slave masters selling slaves?/

as for whites ever being slaves???,...fuck knows if they ever were it was years back and really had nothing to do with me so therefore it does not affect me...

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #51 on: November 04, 2008, 11:20:27 AM »

funny how you call him on ignorin your question yet ignore wot i stated about black slave masters selling slaves?/

as for whites ever being slaves???,...fuck knows if they ever were it was years back and really had nothing to do with me so therefore it does not affect me...

first off eye guarantee you that this niggas wife is white.

second, what here in the US?  eye dont believe that. eye believe that in Africa some had black slaves and sold them to them white devils. BUt see this is the problem with you white crackers. you guys dont know how to differentiate things. You guys hear slave and automatically equate that to the same as your evil ass's. their slavery was a totally different type of slavery, when it came to white people. White slavery was horrendous and despicable act.

and of course it doesnt affect you. because there was no such evil act  and if it was , it wasnt of the same magnitude level.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #52 on: November 04, 2008, 11:48:54 AM »

second, what here in the US?  eye dont believe that. eye believe that in Africa some had black slaves and sold them to them white devils. BUt see this is the problem with you white crackers. you guys dont know how to differentiate things. You guys hear slave and automatically equate that to the same as your evil ass's. their slavery was a totally different type of slavery, when it came to white people. White slavery was horrendous and despicable act.

and of course it doesnt affect you. because there was no such evil act  and if it was , it wasnt of the same magnitude level.

im guessin ur step-dad was white??

and i see when blacks enslaved blacks they were whipped with pillows...their wifes and daughter were treated with respect and after a reasonable days work they went back to mansions and lived like kings??...then the whites came and turned slavery into something disgusting??...slavery runs back to when they built the pyramids and slaves got paid nothing and were whipped...and they were middle easten...slaves is slaves..and whoever said about the irish...damn straight...and that shit runs back to like medieval times....my point is bigots like yourself and jared maker the world turn the way it is...divide and conquer

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #53 on: November 04, 2008, 11:55:35 AM »

and i see when blacks enslaved blacks they were whipped with pillows...their wifes and daughter were treated with respect and after a reasonable days work they went back to mansions and lived like kings??...then the whites came and turned slavery into something disgusting??...slavery runs back to when they built the pyramids and slaves got paid nothing and were whipped...and they were middle easten...slaves is slaves..and whoever said about the irish...damn straight...and that shit runs back to like medieval times....my point is bigots like yourself and jared maker the world turn the way it is...divide and conquer

first off your pathetic attempt at trying to clown was whack.
second slavery isnt slavery.  maybe when it comes to white people slavery is slavery because its in your nature to be evil, especially when it comes to non-whites. if slavery is slavery that what do you call indentured servants then?
third, humans didnt built the pyramid. your point is you have no point.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: November 04, 2008, 12:08:05 PM »

No, the "elites" are trying to force whites and non-whites to live together to fulfill their ideal of some "multi-cultural" society that is a pipe dream in reality. They don't like tribalism because it gets in the way of productivity and their ability to consolidate their hold on all of us.

But ultimately, it's the blacks who act tribal, not whites. If whites were more tribal, I'd have a bit more faith in the survival of this country.

Then move you dumb piece of shit. Move to Germany or some shit. Just take your ass back to Europe. Brown people were here before white people were so get the fuck outta here with your white boy utopia bullshit. Nobody is forcing you to integrate because nobody is forcing you to stay here.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #55 on: November 04, 2008, 12:32:50 PM »

first off your pathetic attempt at trying to clown was whack.
second slavery isnt slavery.  maybe when it comes to white people slavery is slavery because its in your nature to be evil, especially when it comes to non-whites. if slavery is slavery that what do you call indentured servants then?
third, humans didnt built the pyramid. your point is you have no point.

your funny to me

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: November 04, 2008, 01:50:38 PM »
^You don't have to feel obliged to respond to his racist antics, as he doesn't even dare to respond to Jared Taylor.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #57 on: November 04, 2008, 02:11:03 PM »
^You don't have to feel obliged to respond to his racist antics, as he doesn't even dare to respond to Jared Taylor.
theres a reason why eye dont respond to him. he trying way to hard to get my attention

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: November 04, 2008, 02:21:48 PM »
theres a reason why eye dont respond to him. he trying way to hard to get my attention

How dare he.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Jared Taylor

« Reply #59 on: November 04, 2008, 03:39:20 PM »

I think it's because I'm speaking the truth, and you know it. Your race is savage and violent, and you just can't accept that.

Oh, yeah, and please change your name to "JOBless", motherfucker.