Author Topic: Young Ed AKA Big Bread Ed...how come ya'll ain't ever talkin about him?  (Read 200 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Muufucka is holding it down for Frisco...he's not coming up in the search on this site. His shit's bumpin, some of the better shit comin' out from the bay area as of late. Surprised his name isn't bigger on the west coast.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/x8MGUmiz7KA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/x8MGUmiz7KA</a>

http://www.myspace.com/breaderalgovernment

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Young Ed AKA Big Bread Ed...how come ya'll ain't ever talkin about him?
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2008, 01:27:14 PM »
you niggaz better step it up

SO PRUP

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2008, 01:32:46 PM »
I'ma check it out and throw some of his tracks on my site

nando

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2008, 04:53:51 PM »
his biggest album was Time to Stack in that golden era of rap in the mid 90s, at this point i dont think he really has a fan base or anyone checkin for him besides the fans that remember his old shit....but yeah he is a good rapper, a few years ago i bought his big breaded mixtapes vol 1 and 2, waited so long for his 2nd solo album that i just lost interest. imma check it out though.

if your a new fan of his stuff you need to check out Time to Stack and The Cartel album...Cellski and Les G production on those, thats his best shit.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2008, 11:18:41 PM »
I'ma check it out and throw some of his tracks on my site

good shit.

his biggest album was Time to Stack in that golden era of rap in the mid 90s, at this point i dont think he really has a fan base or anyone checkin for him besides the fans that remember his old shit....but yeah he is a good rapper, a few years ago i bought his big breaded mixtapes vol 1 and 2, waited so long for his 2nd solo album that i just lost interest. imma check it out though.

if your a new fan of his stuff you need to check out Time to Stack and The Cartel album...Cellski and Les G production on those, thats his best shit.

yea...i havent really heard much about him until recently when my homegirl (his cousin) hooked me up with his "Big Breaded Extended" album. shit's fire. I'll definitely check for his older stuff. 8)

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2008, 01:46:19 PM »
his shit def. bangs... 8) 8) 8)

don't sleep on this...

Al Bundy

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2008, 01:52:54 PM »

time to stack was pretty lame tbh. i was only really feelin one song

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2008, 01:55:00 PM »

can u hook it up... 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2008, 01:32:12 PM »

I dunno, man...if you're into underground bay shit I suggest you give it another chance. "Big Breaded Extended" is bangin, front to back.