Poll

how can Dr.Dre make up with the fans?

he should drop a warmup single for Detox, early next year
he should scrap Detox and fully concentrate on producing for other artists
other option:
he can't; it's too late for that

Author Topic: Poll: how can Dr.Dre make up with the fans?  (Read 1724 times)

Re: Poll: how can Dr.Dre make up with the fans?
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2008, 10:51:17 AM »
atleast a XXL interview.

~Lucien~

« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2008, 10:53:32 AM »
Bring out detox ft only westcoast artists!

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2008, 10:59:10 AM »
Release Detox without compromising quality for mainstream success. I don't give a fuck how long we have waited for the album, if it comes out and is at least as good as 2001 I will be happy.

How could it be at least as good as 2001 when he fucks over with other producers on it :-\?

Not pure Dr. Dre, No Dr. Dre.

2001 wasn't really pure Dre either  ;)

besides, it's the quality that counts.

Birdie

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2008, 11:19:55 AM »
Release Detox without compromising quality for mainstream success. I don't give a fuck how long we have waited for the album, if it comes out and is at least as good as 2001 I will be happy.

How could it be at least as good as 2001 when he fucks over with other producers on it :-\?

No it wasn't, but it was still such an in-house production to me 8).

But you're right of course.
It's funky enough!

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2008, 11:20:57 AM »
FUCK DRE

nigga doesn't care about his fans, dude is more busy taking it in the ass by Jimmy Iovine
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

wcsoldier

« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2008, 11:28:22 AM »
retired , he should have in 05 , since then dude has been a complete joke

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2008, 11:36:23 AM »

No it wasn't, but it was still such an in-house production to me 8).

But you're right of course.

ok  ;)
i think you shouldn't worry about Dre's involvement though; this will probably be one of the last, if not the last project that features a lot of Dre production.
also keep in mind that everybody has submitted stuff for Detox, but that doesn't say much about the final product  ;)

i think you should be more worried about the direction of the album, and whether it comes out or not  :P

Muhfukka

« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2008, 11:37:06 AM »
he cant make it up with me. dre treats his fans like bitches, like everyone will eagerly wait for any scrap or morsel he finally decides to release. im not with that shit, if detox ever comes out i am going to bootleg the hell out of it

Westcoastfanatic

« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2008, 02:43:42 AM »

Co-sign. So no corny popstars like Fergie or Justin Timberlake on Detox. Keep it real hip hop.
IS DETOX NEXT? Don't think so.

coast2coast

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2008, 06:10:09 AM »
Bring out detox ft only westcoast artists!

"i roc hoes while u roc fellas"

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2008, 06:15:35 AM »

Co-sign. So no corny popstars like Fergie or Justin Timberlake on Detox. Keep it real hip hop.

i bet this forum would explode if it did happen though  :o

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2008, 09:54:23 AM »
I'm not sure, i would really like for Detox to drop..If that is not on the cards for theforseeable future, then i think Dre should focus on what he said in a recent interview, find an artist and work with the said artis.
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2008, 12:19:27 PM »
I'm not sure, i would really like for Detox to drop..If that is not on the cards for theforseeable future, then i think Dre should focus on what he said in a recent interview, find an artist and work with the said artis.

so i assume that you voted for option 1 as well  :laugh: ;)

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2008, 01:22:08 PM »
Definitely a Detox single would be the most pleasant treat for most of the fans, but personally I wouldn't mind if he logged on to dubcc.com and announced Detox being cancelled for good.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Jimmy H.

« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2008, 10:11:29 PM »
Make up with the fans? For what? Did he get drunk and push us down the stairs? Did he promise to come to our little league game and forget? Pac said it best in the Sway interview. "You should be fans because you like the artist, not because he starts sucking you off the moment he sees you." If you think Dre has fallen off, don't buy the record. If you think he's dope, cop it. It shouldn't be about whether it's an all-West G-Funk album or whether he does whole fucking interviews. Nobody is doing G-Funk anymore or has been for awhile and the ones who were doing it weren't getting support from half of you anyway. The 90's are over. It ain't coming back. Booing Dre for not doing a "Chronic" reunion makes about as much sense as being mad at a basketball team for using a new roster instead of the players they had in 1993. Where is the challenge for an artist to do the same fucking music he already did right 15 years ago? If anyone thinks his new album is gonna sound anything like his Death Row stuff, you need to look at things from a more realistic perspective. It's not like you can pout and threaten to hold your breath until it magically becomes 1994 again. Why not try to guilt trip Quincy into making another "Thriller" while you're at it?