Author Topic: THE OFFICIAL WACCEST RAPPERS LIST - OUT TODAY everywhere ...  (Read 622 times)

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
Re: THE OFFICIAL WACCEST RAPPERS LIST - OUT TODAY everywhere ...
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2008, 03:14:28 PM »
Lil Wayne should be number 1

midwestryder

« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2008, 05:45:54 PM »
And it goes a lil somethin like this  HIT IT ..

1.Plies
2.Trina
3.Ying Yang Twinz
4.Birdman
5.Tony Yayo
6.Chingy
7.Nelly
8.lil jon
9.soulja boy
10.Bow Wow
11.Pitbull
12.Flo Rida
13.B.O.B
14.Ace Hood
15.V.I.C
16.Mike Jones
17.Jim Jones
18.Rick Ross

More to come .... peace yall  8) 8)
this is not officially anything. this list is not official at all  because you are nobody in the first place to make list like this . please nelly ,chingy & yayo are not even close to being wack ,hater . you have no idea what you are talking about . nelly makes old school 80' style party rap . so if you hate nelly's style then you hate old school & you lose your right to speak on hip hop at all .unless you are in hip hop industry you have no right to make a list like this at all .people need to keep there stupid opinions to their self & only go by facts .

this guy kills me
FUCKIN HATER!
no people like you kill me . i am no FUCKIN HATER! like you . I am the truth . i only tell facts & the truth . i don't live by stupid opinion like the rest of stupid world.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2008, 07:29:47 PM »
HURRICANE CHRIS CAN SPIT, cop his CD!!!!

List is pretty much right, but ACE HOOD can spit..

Ace Hood killin, Juelz, Fabolous, AND Jadakiss:

I only listen to Luda and Outkast outta the South (sometimes Scarface), but I'm just saying they got ppl..

Lunatic

« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2008, 07:31:42 PM »
^yup, Ace can spit

ppl 2 quick 2 categorize some rappers as wack cause where they from ::)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2008, 07:34:40 PM »
Whoz V.I.C, cant say it rings a bell!!

hes a cool dude, ive heard like 3-4 songs outta him like 2 years ago. :P

if you were to order these "rappers" in order from best of the worst to worst of the worst. VIC would be #2 behind, B.o.B. (why is he on this list to begin with?). :eh:

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • It's 10:30 somewhere!
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2008, 12:03:31 PM »

1.Plies
2.Trina
3.Ying Yang Twinz
4.Birdman
5.Tony Yayo
6.Chingy
7.Nelly
8.lil jon
9.soulja boy
10.Bow Wow
11.Pitbull
12.Flo Rida
13.B.O.B
14.Ace Hood
15.V.I.C
16.Mike Jones
17.Jim Jones
18.Rick Ross

this is not officially anything. this list is not official at all  because you are nobody in the first place to make list like this . please nelly ,chingy & yayo are not even close to being wack ,hater . you have no idea what you are talking about . nelly makes old school 80' style party rap . so if you hate nelly's style then you hate old school & you lose your right to speak on hip hop at all .unless you are in hip hop industry you have no right to make a list like this at all .people need to keep there stupid opinions to their self & only go by facts .

I'm in the industry, and Nelly does suck.... he does NOT make 1980's style Hip-Hop, that statement shows that you know nothing about 1980's Hip-Hop, and you're an ignorant fuck for thinking it. let alone actually wasting your time to typing it....

and for the rest of you, you can't put a guy who just outsold ALL OF YOUR FAVORITE ARTISTS in 1 week on the "whackest rapper list".... yes I'm talkin about Lil Wayne.... I can't stand him sometimes, but you officially can't put him on that list.... sorry.....

Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com
http://www.myspace.com/eltheself
http://www.myspace.com/imapld

FREE MIXTAPE, OUT NOW, GET IT!

midwestryder

« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2008, 01:59:18 PM »

1.Plies
2.Trina
3.Ying Yang Twinz
4.Birdman
5.Tony Yayo
6.Chingy
7.Nelly
8.lil jon
9.soulja boy
10.Bow Wow
11.Pitbull
12.Flo Rida
13.B.O.B
14.Ace Hood
15.V.I.C
16.Mike Jones
17.Jim Jones
18.Rick Ross

I'm in the industry, and Nelly does suck.... he does NOT make 1980's style Hip-Hop, that statement shows that you know nothing about 1980's Hip-Hop, and you're an ignorant fuck for thinking it. let alone actually wasting your time to typing it....

and for the rest of you, you can't put a guy who just outsold ALL OF YOUR FAVORITE ARTISTS in 1 week on the "whackest rapper list".... yes I'm talkin about Lil Wayne.... I can't stand him sometimes, but you officially can't put him on that list.... sorry.....

see you are lieing . you are not in the hip hop industry at all. see if you were in the hip hop industry for real then you would have never said nelly's sucks.,liar. see you are wrong & i am right. you were not even around in the early 80's like me. so you don't know crap about what you are talking about . i have been living & listening to hip hop since 1982 & that means i know more then you & seen more of hip hop then you . see nelly does make that old school 80's party rap sound . there was no such thing as hardcore rap or gangsta rap at all in early 80's . i am also in the hip hop industry & that means i know more then you . i have worked at past hip hop radio station like magic 108 in st louis  . i have dj for almost everyone big in st louis. stop hating on nelly & his sound because you can't understand it at all. so you are saying lL cool j sucks & is wack because nelly makes the same kind of music as ll cool j has always done  & LL cool j has never sucked or been wack , youngster . so stop lieing about being in hip hop industry when you are not .i can tell who has been in hip hop industry because i have worked with people from hip hop industry & they don't go around dissing rappers like the mayor of st louis ,nelly .
« Last Edit: November 11, 2008, 02:08:51 PM by midwestryder »

Invincible

« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2008, 08:38:24 PM »

1.Plies
2.Trina
3.Ying Yang Twinz
4.Birdman
5.Tony Yayo
6.Chingy
7.Nelly
8.lil jon
9.soulja boy
10.Bow Wow
11.Pitbull
12.Flo Rida
13.B.O.B
14.Ace Hood
15.V.I.C
16.Mike Jones
17.Jim Jones
18.Rick Ross

Oh god, not you again. Majority says Nelly is wack which he is. How does he make old school rap, he doesn't even rap half the time. He makes nothing but pop music, not rap.

But I do agree that Chingy aint that bad. Yayo is meh to me.

EDIT: How can you compare Nelly to LL Cool J. They are not even similar.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2008, 08:50:38 PM by dopewhiterapper »

Though Death Is Callin, I'ma Keep Ballin

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2008, 10:22:00 PM »
Shawty Lo, T.I., and a few other wack southern rappers should be added to that list

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2008, 11:30:41 PM »

1.Plies
2.Trina
3.Ying Yang Twinz
4.Birdman
5.Tony Yayo
6.Chingy
7.Nelly
8.lil jon
9.soulja boy
10.Bow Wow
11.Pitbull
12.Flo Rida
13.B.O.B
14.Ace Hood
15.V.I.C
16.Mike Jones
17.Jim Jones
18.Rick Ross

see you are lieing . you are not in the hip hop industry at all. see if you were in the hip hop industry for real then you would have never said nelly's sucks.,liar. see you are wrong & i am right. you were not even around in the early 80's like me. so you don't know crap about what you are talking about . i have been living & listening to hip hop since 1982 & that means i know more then you & seen more of hip hop then you . see nelly does make that old school 80's party rap sound . there was no such thing as hardcore rap or gangsta rap at all in early 80's . i am also in the hip hop industry & that means i know more then you . i have worked at past hip hop radio station like magic 108 in st louis  . i have dj for almost everyone big in st louis. stop hating on nelly & his sound because you can't understand it at all. so you are saying lL cool j sucks & is wack because nelly makes the same kind of music as ll cool j has always done  & LL cool j has never sucked or been wack , youngster . so stop lieing about being in hip hop industry when you are not .i can tell who has been in hip hop industry because i have worked with people from hip hop industry & they don't go around dissing rappers like the mayor of st louis ,nelly .
OK, PUT YOUR GLASSES ON AND READ WELL GRAMPA!

lol, for someone who claims to be older than me, you sure do type like a teenager....
Look pimp, you DJ'd for some radio stations, so does Felli Fel and he needs to stick to beats......
LL Cool J, doesn't suck, but the music that he "chooses" to put out does suck from a male perspective.... all them love songs are great for the bitches and the club where niggas is tryin to get bitches, but LL got more skill and more in his dome than that bullshit and he chooses not to put anything else out.... that makes him whack to me...

2nd, I'm not a big name, but I am involved in the industry, and in the local scene heavily... ask about ya boy when you get to OC/LA/IE/SD/BAY AREA/AZ.... I've been on 4 radio stations now (that I know of), my business is officially registered (check the Orange County Clerk's office if you don't believe me), and I have a catalog under my name, so back the fuck off old man!!!

My original statement still stands, nelly sucks... he represents an annoying fad in Hip-Hop that most people complain about today..... That sing song rap should be left to Bone Thugs N Harmony, cause I can't stand when he does it.... the fact that it's appealing to bitches (and apparently you) was obviously not a consideration in picking names to leave off the "whackest rapper list" if it was, rest assured YOU'D BE #1 ON THE LIST :)

NOTE:
FUCK YOU AGAIN OLD MAN,
There are TONS of dope MC's, Singers and Producers in St. Louis.... TONS....all of them on their worst day could out-rap Nelly on his best day, so go tell them niggas what you think about Nelly so they can spit in yo face!

OBAMA!!!!!!

« Last Edit: November 12, 2008, 10:34:17 AM by El the Self Image »
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com

midwestryder

« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2008, 02:25:20 PM »

1.Plies
2.Trina
3.Ying Yang Twinz
4.Birdman
5.Tony Yayo
6.Chingy
7.Nelly
8.lil jon
9.soulja boy
10.Bow Wow
11.Pitbull
12.Flo Rida
13.B.O.B
14.Ace Hood
15.V.I.C
16.Mike Jones
17.Jim Jones
18.Rick Ross

Oh god, not you again. Majority says Nelly is wack which he is. How does he make old school rap, he doesn't even rap half the time. He makes nothing but pop music, not rap.

But I do agree that Chingy aint that bad. Yayo is meh to me.

EDIT: How can you compare Nelly to LL Cool J. They are not even similar.
majority does not say NElly is wack  just you  & you don't count white boy. what you call pop we don't in the old school  .it is called a R&Bish sound not pop.we you call pop we caled R&B in the early 80's & loved it .. nelly makes old school sounding 80's party hip hop . we did not have clubs for hip hop in early 80's . so we made music just like nelly does today & like ll cool j does. there was no such thing as hardcore rap ,youngster. see you need to study your hip hop history & find out the we mannly played party rap & R&B  & nothing hardcore . that is how old school was & you ned to respect it because i don't respect people who think hip hop has to be hard because it was never originally hard in first place .  nelly is the new LL cool j & nelly is one of the realest most non-fake rappers there is . nelly is one of most postive people in hip hop & has done mroe for toher people thne your favorite rapper . LL cool j has even said that nelly is the new him .have you ever listen to LL cool j album ?

midwestryder

« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2008, 02:41:04 PM »

1.Plies
2.Trina
3.Ying Yang Twinz
4.Birdman
5.Tony Yayo
6.Chingy
7.Nelly
8.lil jon
9.soulja boy
10.Bow Wow
11.Pitbull
12.Flo Rida
13.B.O.B
14.Ace Hood
15.V.I.C
16.Mike Jones
17.Jim Jones
18.Rick Ross

lol, for someone who claims to be older than me, you sure do type like a teenager....
Look pimp, you DJ'd for some radio stations, so does Felli Fel and he needs to stick to beats......
LL Cool J, doesn't suck, but the music that he "chooses" to put out does suck from a male perspective.... all them love songs are great for the bitches and the club where niggas is tryin to get bitches, but LL got more skill and more in his dome than that bullshit and he chooses not to put anything else out.... that makes him whack to me...

2nd, I'm not a big name, but I am involved in the industry, and in the local scene heavily... ask about ya boy when you get to OC/LA/IE/SD/BAY AREA/AZ.... I've been on 4 radio stations now (that I know of), my business is officially registered (check the Orange County Clerk's office if you don't believe me), and I have a catalog under my name, so back the fuck off old man!!!

My original statement still stands, nelly sucks... he represents an annoying fad in Hip-Hop that most people complain about today..... That sing song rap should be left to Bone Thugs N Harmony, cause I can't stand when he does it.... the fact that it's appealing to bitches (and apparently you) was obviously not a consideration in picking names to leave off the "whackest rapper list" if it was, rest assured YOU'D BE #1 ON THE LIST :)

NOTE:
FUCK YOU AGAIN OLD MAN,
There are TONS of dope MC's, Singers and Producers in St. Louis.... TONS....all of them on their worst day could out-rap Nelly on his best day, so go tell them niggas what you think about Nelly so they can spit in yo face!

OBAMA!!!!!!

fuck me ?  go die you quire ass liar . you are not in the industry because industry people don't go around saying people suck or wack . so you already lost you industry card ,young bitch. male perspective?  you keep forgetting that nobody talked or rapped hard in early 80's. so what kind of music you want is the real fad not ll cool j or nelly .the kind music you want is the reason the world has went to bullshit . everybody has to be hard but they are all faking it. i am from original school where if you acted too hard you were a joke. original hip hop was party/club music not lyrical or hardcore . so shut up with the bullshit you kicking because  your new school bitch ass forgot what hip hop originally was & it was never hard or gangsta .nelly is not a fad . nelly is old school 80's party style hip hop that you have no idea about because you are stuck in your fake ass new school way. know your hip hop history & how hip hop was in early 80's & respect it or get out my music ,young punk.   hip hop was made by my generation not yours . so you bitting off my generations legazy & you owe me & my generation everything .so shut up with your closeminded ingnorant new school thinking because it is that type of thinking that is killing hip hop, see you stupid opinion does not matter because you don't respect the old school way at all.  bone thugs is fake ass gangsta rap . i like bone but that is what us old school called fake music . nelly makes real music & is not fake like your favorite rapper .nelly is the realest rapper out there because he is not fake or act like something he is not like most rappers . you would hated the 70's & 80's because we mostly listen to love songs & what you call club music but we called party musc. there was no hardcore rap or harcore music at all.  no one would ever spit in my face in st louis because i make & break mc's in st louis . i still one of the top dj's in st louis & i work alot of the clubs in the lou. the only shit that underground mcs in st louis complain about nelly is the same bull shit the new west does . that nelly won't put them on or get then record deal . else then that they don't diss nelly because he is known as the mayor of stl ouis & the reson st louis is on the hip hop. so youngster ,you have no idea how st louis works . most of the mc's & rapper in st louis make the same kind of music as nelly . st louis is all about the clubs but you would not know that because you have no idea about the lou at all. st louis is all about clubbin & partying. I voted for obama too . also Obama grew up on the same music as me . so young bitch so your new school disrespect for someelse because without my generation there would be no hip hop & you owes us .
« Last Edit: November 12, 2008, 02:49:00 PM by midwestryder »

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2008, 03:09:28 PM »

1.Plies
2.Trina
3.Ying Yang Twinz
4.Birdman
5.Tony Yayo
6.Chingy
7.Nelly
8.lil jon
9.soulja boy
10.Bow Wow
11.Pitbull
12.Flo Rida
13.B.O.B
14.Ace Hood
15.V.I.C
16.Mike Jones
17.Jim Jones
18.Rick Ross

NOTE:
FUCK YOU AGAIN OLD MAN,

OBAMA!!!!!!

fuck me ?  go die you quire ass liar . you are not in the industry because industry people don't go around saying people suck or wack . so you already lost you industry card ,young bitch. male perspective?  you keep forgetting that nobody talked or rapped hard in early 80's. so what kind of music you want is the real fad not ll cool j or nelly .the kind music you want is the reason the world has went to bullshit . everybody has to be hard but they are all faking it. i am from original school where if you acted too hard you were a joke. original hip hop was party/club music not lyrical or hardcore . so shut up with the bullshit you kicking because  your new school bitch ass forgot what hip hop originally was & it was never hard or gangsta .nelly is not a fad . nelly is old school 80's party style hip hop that you have no idea about because you are stuck in your fake ass new school way. know your hip hop history & how hip hop was in early 80's & respect it or get out my music ,young punk.   hip hop was made by my generation not yours . so you bitting off my generations legazy & you owe me & my generation everything .so shut up with your closeminded ingnorant new school thinking because it is that type of thinking that is killing hip hop, see you stupid opinion does not matter because you don't respect the old school way at all.  bone thugs is fake ass gangsta rap . i like bone but that is what us old school called fake music . nelly makes real music & is not fake like your favorite rapper .nelly is the realest rapper out there because he is not fake or act like something he is not like most rappers . you would hated the 70's & 80's because we mostly listen to love songs & what you call club music but we called party musc. there was no hardcore rap or harcore music at all.  no one would ever spit in my face in st louis because i make & break mc's in st louis . i still one of the top dj's in st louis & i work alot of the clubs in the lou. the only shit that underground mcs in st louis complain about nelly is the same bull shit the new west does . that nelly won't put them on or get then record deal . else then that they don't diss nelly because he is known as the mayor of stl ouis & the reson st louis is on the hip hop. so youngster ,you have no idea how st louis works . most of the mc's & rapper in st louis make the same kind of music as nelly . st louis is all about the clubs but you would not know that because you have no idea about the lou at all. st louis is all about clubbin & partying. I voted for obama too . also Obama grew up on the same music as me . so young bitch so your new school disrespect for someelse because without my generation there would be no hip hop & you owes us .

NO BODY TALKED OR RAPPED HARD IN THE EARLY 80????

KRS -ONE.......

AFRICA BAMBATA

KING T

RUN DMC (ALTHOUGH ONLY A FEW SONGS)

PUBLIC ENEMY
JUST TO NAME A FEW, GO DIG IN THE CRATES... SPEAKING OT D.I.T.C, GANGSTARR HAS ALSO BEEN AROUND SINCE THE 80'S AND THEY'RE SHIT WAS HARD......

YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE HISTORY THAT YOU WERE MENTALLY AROUND TO EXPERIENCE???? YOU'RE A FUCKIN JOKE MAN......

I NEVER TOLD YOU WHAT KIND OF MUSIC I LISTEN TO YOU IGNORANT FUCK, SO FUCK YOU AGAIN OLD MAN.....

AND I AM NOT NEW SCHOOL, INFACT, I'M MORE OF A PURIST, I LISTEN TO MOSTLY OLD HIP-HOP, SO FUCK YOU AGAIN OLD MAN....

AND OBAMA DOESN'T LISTEN TO HIP-HOP AT ALL, HE'S A JAZZ/BLUES FAN, SO FUCK YOU AGAIN OLD MAN

ST. LOUIS IS KNOWN FOR JAZZ YOU DUMB FUCK, SO FUCK YOU AGAIN OLD MAN

IF YOU THINK THAT THE ONLY THING THAT COMES OUT OF ST. LOUIS IS BOOTY SHAKING MUSIC, THEN YOU ARE THE IGNORANT FUCK THAT I'VE BEEN TALKING ABOUT IN THESE LAST FEW POST.... GIVE UP, GO TAKE SOME VIAGRA AND ATTEMPT TO PLEASURE YOUR SISTER......

OR LETS TAKE IT A LITTLE FURTHER.... ONE OF THE FEW SONGS THAT I ACTUALLY LIKE FROM NELLY "HOT IN HERE" WHAT INSTRUMENT WAS USED FOR THE KICK????? SINCE YOU'RE "OLD SCHOOL" AND YOU'VE "WORKED WITH SO MANY PEOPLE IN THE INDUSTRY" YOU SHOULD KNOW THE ANSWER.... IF NOT, THEN SERIOUSLY, SHUT THE FUCK UP, GO PICK AN  ARGUEMENT THAT YOU ACTUALLY HAVE A CHANCE OF WINNING.... MUSIC IS MY LIFE AND THIS IS WHAT I DO......

AND SINCE YOU WANT TO TALK SHIT ABOUT ME BEING YOUNG AND NOT KNOWING..... WHEN'S THE LAST TIME THAT FEMI KUTI (WHO IS THE SON OF FELA KUTI) DROPPED AN ALBUM???? DO YOU KNOW WHO FEMI KUTI IS??? I'LL GIVE YOU A HINT, IT'S NOT HIP-HOP.....

I AM A FAN OF MUSIC, PERIOD!!!! FROM HIP-HOP, TO ROCK (YES, NIGGAS LISTEN TO ROCK!!!!), JAZZ, BIG BAND, CUBAN, BANDA, ROCK EN ESPANOL, R&B, SOUL, NEO-SOUL (YES, THERE IS A DIFFERENCE), AND NIGERIAN MUSIC..... UNDERSTAND WHO YOU ARE TALKING TO AND JUST CHILL OUT OLD MAN....

FEEL YOUR GENSANA.....

YOU KNOW WHAT, FUCK YOU AGAIN OLD MAN.....
HIP-HOP HAS ALWAYS BEEN HARD, IT'S OUR VOICE.... AND DID YOU KNOW THAT HIP-HOP ACTUALLY STARTED IN 1972????? IT IS OUR VOICE, OUR MOVEMENT, OUR EXPRESSION, SO "HARD", THAT IT COULD NOT BE STOPPED, EVEN WITH THE GOVERNMENT ON OUR BACKS THE ENTIRE TIME.... HIP-HOP IS ABOUT REBELLING AGAINST THE SYSTEM OF OPPRESSION THAT TOLD US WE HAD NO EXPRESSION.....  SO FUCK YOU AGAIN OLD MAN.... MAYBE YOU NEED TO GO BACK AND CHECK THE HISTORY BOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU KNOW WHAT,  FUCK YOU SOME MORE OLD MAN!!!!!!
HOW DARE YOU ATTEMPT TO TELL ME THAT I DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT HIP-HOP!!! I HAVE BLEED FOR THIS SHIT AND I GOT THE SCARS TO PROVE IT!!! SO FUCK YOU AGAIN.....

YOU KNOW WHAT, EMAIL ME WITH YOUR PHONE NUMBER SO THAT I CAN PROPERLY CUSS YOU OUT!!!!!
OR IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE BALLS, JUST EMAIL ME AND I'LL GIVE YOU MY NUMBER AND YOU CAN CALL ME TO GET PROPERLY CUSSED OUT!
« Last Edit: November 12, 2008, 03:22:20 PM by El the Self Image »
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2008, 03:36:07 PM »
INFACT, FUCK IT
HERE'S MY NUMBER (714) 305-5284, YOU CAN EVEN BLOCK YOUR NUMBER, I'LL ANSWER......
but I work 8-5 mon-fri, (pacific standard time) so if you call durring those hours you most likely will get my voicemail.....
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com

double_a

• 'G'
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2008, 05:43:21 PM »
nelly's #1 wack rapper in my books
hes the wackest rapper ever to rap!