Author Topic: ROCCY (sry homie) VS. MADDSKILZZ  (Read 526 times)

Pillow

Re: ROCCY (sry homie) VS. MADDSKILZZ
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2002, 06:52:32 AM »
this is for REL: yo dogg i aint muslium. just roccys flow was way better kid.
peace
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

ROCCY

« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2002, 08:18:38 AM »

its sooo funny how everyone that voted against me was muslim and that no one complained about the Jew comment.......anywayz thats fucked up

HaHa Are u kidding me ...I tried to make this as fair as possible man..And By the Way Only 1 Muslim Person Voted The others ARent Muslim BUT..Tell u what since I like to be fair..Im try to get one more voter on here that is not "MUSLIM" ok..and I swear to god I told all these People To do Honest Opinion Or just to Vote I idnt tell anyone to vote for me. Cause thats the Kinda Person I am.

PEACE

DeaDSouLjaH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2002, 08:37:41 AM »
MADSKILLZ REVIEW
-------------------

Well this ryme was on point with flow , but some of your bars really dint make sense.. especially the quran one

U fuckin muslim, go pray to the Qu'Ron//

well da quran is a holy book of the muslims so they dont go pray to the book , and more over u were dissin roccy more on religion , so sumhow i got da feelin u were missin da whole point of battlin... da punches were good .. and vocab i mus say was average...

You certainly have potential ..but your inconsisteny in yo ryme tends to bring da whole ryme down and makes it look like it lacks a sense of direciton

ROCCY REVIEW
---------------

Again flow was almost impeccable jus like madskillz , well IMO much better disses , and also were directed towards him ..as compared to his ryme.. yes u didnt deviate from da topic .. pretty consistent .. but vocab was jus abt average... nuthin special .. but sum very good punches..

finally i would say my vote goes to ROCCY, for a better sense of direction and consistency in his ryme as compared to madskillz .. but very good battle. . hope to see more spits from both of u

vote=ROCCY
pz

Awards:
Most Improved (January)
Emcee of the Month(February)
Battle Emcee of the Month(February)
Rhyme of the Month(February)

Record:17-8-1
[/color]

ROCCY

« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2002, 08:41:53 AM »
And Yeah We did talk about the Racist Comments And I said I wouldnt take it to the heart..But u also gotta be smart and see what the people would say..Just cause I said I wont take it to the heart Doesnt mean others Wont..So u gotta be smart And As u can See I didnt make a Jew Comment that Bad as u did the Muslim Because I am Smart I didnt say Go Pray to Your shit u know thats a Stupid comment U gotta think of what the people will think out there We got some muslims on the board dogg u have to use your brain..

PEACE

ROCCY

« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2002, 08:44:06 AM »
There Ya Go Thats The Last Vote..= (7) LOL..But u get my point...

infinite59

« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2002, 09:09:52 AM »
pray to your Qu'ran?  We read the Qu'ran.  And pray to God (Allah).  

Anyway, I'm not going to vote because Roccy's already won the battle, ya'll have similar styles, and it's too close to call anyway, cause both ya'll brought serious heat, Roccy made a mistake by using the plural form, "mice" and Maddskillz made a mistake saying "pray to the Qu'ran"... but other then that, both these were hot verses, great battle.  Peace.