Author Topic: NEW WESTCOAST LAW  (Read 545 times)

COMPTONRIDA1

Re: NEW WESTCOAST LAW
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2008, 01:56:40 PM »
bootleggin aint gon stop..dats why the format is leaving from cds..they bout to be phased out.. trust me.. thats why all the cd stores are closing.. swapmeets are all complaining right now..gonzalez went out of biz down south..dat tells you somethin...

XL Middleton

• Crown City Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' OG
  • www.xlmiddleton.com
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2008, 02:11:21 PM »
Raine i swear i always find myself posting in your threads cuz u speak real shit homie!!! LOL...man its fucked up because so many artists are coming out with subpar material (and i'm not just speaking on the west i'm speaking on hip hop in general) that ppl have gotten cynical about this shit, like they just expect to be disappointed nowadays. i said it in another thread, we are grading hip hop on a curve now and it ain't really a good thing in terms of record sales. but i agree homie if ppl just went out and bought music that would be a big step towards the goal, plain & simple....
XLMIDDLETON.COM
TWITTER.COM/XLMIDDLETON
FACEBOOK.COM/XLMIDDLETON
YOUTUBE.COM/XLMIDDLETONMUSIC
MYSPACE.COM/XLMIDDLETON

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2008, 02:21:43 PM »
Raine i swear i always find myself posting in your threads cuz u speak real shit homie!!! LOL...man its fucked up because so many artists are coming out with subpar material (and i'm not just speaking on the west i'm speaking on hip hop in general) that ppl have gotten cynical about this shit, like they just expect to be disappointed nowadays. i said it in another thread, we are grading hip hop on a curve now and it ain't really a good thing in terms of record sales. but i agree homie if ppl just went out and bought music that would be a big step towards the goal, plain & simple....

true enough.. but check this.. the average person is poor now a days.. a gang of kids , bills , groceries and other money taking things.. why would they pay 18.00 for a cd when they can get it for 5 or even 3 for 5 bucks..its all about maxamizing your dollars wit cheap product thats the same as the real.. from cd's to airforce 1's....the econmy got it like that.. and the way of technology.. jus gotta be advance in new shit..stay a step ahead.. its all about the digital in THEY eyes...from anntenna tv to hd.....from dvd to blu ray....

so said all that to say this.. ITS ALL ABOUT BEING INDIE AND BEING ABLE TO GET DISTRIBUTION AND GETTIN THE INFORMATION OUT THERE FOR THE PEOPLE TO GET IT..BEING INDIE YOUR ALBUM WONT BE 18.99 (sorry bout da caps to lazy to retype)

aaamusicgroupwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • AAA Music Group - Mega Producers
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2008, 02:37:13 PM »
Could it be possible to start a movement of Loyalty by posting up a picture of the cd, and or the person that bought it...

and show off to the otheer regions that we buy our coasts music??

I mean there would have to be some thought into into...but maybe thats a possibilty? Some friendly rivalry with other regions fans..

and get some exposure about it from sites likes this...??\

I like what you throwinh down Raine
Twitter us: @TECHNIEC @BLOCREBELMEDIA @aaamusicgroup @Longbeachls

ALBUM:  Techniec & L's Present: Blacklist - Purchase here: http://bit.ly/hF7JxS

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Dj.Thirrzty

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Dj.Thirrzty - BigHouse Records'Artist/FutureStarDJ
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2008, 02:54:54 PM »
Yo triplea that's a dope idea. Let's post flicks of the cd's we buy, and us in tha pic not just a cd on tha table lol.
DJ.THIRRZTY
OWNER:THIRRZTY BRAND ENT.
DJ: FUTURE STAR DJ'S
Arist: Big House Records
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/DJTHIRRZTY
http://www.datpiff.com/DJthirrzty-Tastemaker-Tonite-DJs-Future-Star-D-mid15174.html

Muhfukka

« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2008, 03:01:32 PM »
Could it be possible to start a movement of Loyalty by posting up a picture of the cd, and or the person that bought it...

are you fucking kidding? lets go on the internet and post photos of the cd's we bought! seriously most people should just give up trying to make money rapping you were stupid thinking people ould buy your shit from the gate

Raine

• Lil Geezy
  • RAINE N LANE N KOKANE THE ALBUM OUT NOW!!!
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2008, 04:26:36 PM »

I mean there would have to be some thought into into...but maybe thats a possibilty? Some friendly rivalry with other regions fans..

and get some exposure about it from sites likes this...??\

I like what you throwinh down Raine

see... you ACTUALLY GET where im going with this. if we can make fans PROUD to support the artists that they enjoy, and basically embarrassed to have stolen from them, we can revive the industry. its so easy to steal music these days, the only way people will buy again is from the heart. there aint no other solution. you aint gonna make no cd that cant be bootlegged. and youre not gonna get a worldwide ban on illegal downloading.

i would love to see the day that someone is embarassed for being caught with a bootlegg in their car.  its gone too far to the point that downloaders are almost proud of it. they're not thinking about the effects or the end result.

check this out...

ive seen, with my own eyes, local artists not even eat or drive for a while just to save the $1000 to get their first 1000 cds printed up. Now when he/she puts it out, if its wack, it probably wont go anywhere. But if its good?  I'm tellin you, niggaz was already bootleggin the RLK album online before we even got thru our first 1000 copies! And fuck what anybody think, I ain't no baller like that. So don't act like it doesn't effect people. 

Now if you got a family and you spent money that yall dont have to spare because you believe that much in your shit... and if it doesn't work out financially, you may not be able to ever put anything out again! Most artists starting off are in this position. So what's gonna happen is a lot of new artists that could have been great will never come out or never get a fair chance.

anybody sayin that shit aint real is just makin an excuse so they don't feel bad about downloading. artists sometimes put it all on the line to get that music to you. not to mention the countless hours/money spent recording, mixing, working on graphics, acquiring beats.  its not easy to put a decent project together.  its discouraging to go thru all that with high expectations and then see people just click a button and take it from you.

ORDER RAINE n LANE n KOKANE THE ALBUM NOW AT

www.myspace.com/rainendem.

Shipping Worldwide

Raine

• Lil Geezy
  • RAINE N LANE N KOKANE THE ALBUM OUT NOW!!!
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2008, 04:27:40 PM »
Yo triplea that's a dope idea. Let's post flicks of the cd's we buy, and us in tha pic not just a cd on tha table lol.

fa sho dat homie.

ORDER RAINE n LANE n KOKANE THE ALBUM NOW AT

www.myspace.com/rainendem.

Shipping Worldwide

Psychotik

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2008, 04:48:55 PM »
THIS IS SOMETHING WE'VE BEEN DISCUSSING IN ANOTHER THREAD.....  FELT LIKE IT NEEDED ITS OWN THREAD TO REALLY GET THE POINT ACROSS.

we cant forget to BUY MUSIC. why you think niggaz been givin away so many mixtapes lately?? they dont wanna get clowned on they sales cuz NOBODY is BUYING.

can we at least make it a rule that you cant bootleg no WESTCOAST SHIT? do we have that much luv for the west at least or is all the talk on here just that empty and full of shit? cuz i'll just stop comin on here. this is the biggest place on the whole internet for westcoast fans and 90 percent of these niggaz will sit and argue for they're favorite rapper like they want to fight, and then go steal his shit. do yall not think that effects the game out here? what if we stopped bootleggin our own shit? we would instantly rise back up. niggaz would be breaded.

can we do that?

Id have to agree with you on this one. Some of the biggest album sales happens out here, West!