Author Topic: Omar Gooding Jr.  (Read 385 times)

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Omar Gooding Jr.
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2008, 12:13:52 AM »
This is funny because I was watching that old ass tv show Smart Guy the other day with him in it.
lol...me 2 cud...was watching it over the weekend and realized that this katt was always blazed as fuck... 8) 8)

I_Always_Knew

« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2008, 04:03:53 AM »
This is funny because I was watching that old ass tv show Smart Guy the other day with him in it.
lol...me 2 cud...was watching it over the weekend and realized that this katt was always blazed as fuck... 8) 8)

yup

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2008, 10:22:15 AM »
i went to high school wit dude (north hollywood high, cuba gooding also went there too), he was a year ahead of me i think, but i had weight training wit him, this was back in 95'....he was cool wit me, but he was kinda arrogant tho', and this was way before his tv & movie roles, back then all he had done was disney channel shit
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2008, 11:40:17 AM »
i went to high school wit dude (north hollywood high, cuba gooding also went there too), he was a year ahead of me i think, but i had weight training wit him, this was back in 95'....he was cool wit me, but he was kinda arrogant tho', and this was way before his tv & movie roles, back then all he had done was disney channel shit

lol i hear he chills wit ghettos ass foos, but hes like the boss or something lol he got the juice

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.