who will you be voting for tomorrow?

Obama
21 (61.8%)
McCain
5 (14.7%)
Detox
8 (23.5%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Author Topic: NEXT PRESIDENT! Whos DUBCC want!  (Read 368 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: NEXT PRESIDENT! Whos DUBCC want!
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2008, 03:41:17 PM »
lol, askin a bunch of black guys or white people who listen to black music & feel they have a responsibility to agree with the black man in order to listen to the music lol. its obvious everyone here is voting for Obama, if i could i probably would too...but race has no influence on my vote. :-\
its funnier how a lot of you crackers on here complain that eye am racist and everything is about race. but yet eye stay seeing a bunch of you crackers always mentioning race but yet you claim race isnt important? like what the fuck is this " a bunch of black or white people feel they have a responsibility to agree with the black man in order to listen to the music lol.  you cant be serious? just like that fagget as cracker sven too. you can always catch him referring to race.

lol what are you talking about? the money made from the "Vote For Obama" pins, bought PRODOMINATLY by blacks could fix the economy. :P
i have no problem with him being black, AT ALL! hes the better candidate. but he could be the worst candidate in the history of american and black people would vote for him because....his race. its just not right, you dont see white people having McCain shirts & McCain pins, why? cuz there not even voting for McCain! lmao. kids in school (cant even vote) with Obama pins and such...NEVER in an election did you see so much like that. it is the Obama Bandwagon & the sad part is that its not even because he was the HANDS DOWN, STRAIGHT UP better candidate... :-\

the thing you quoted me on btw is right. you should see all the white kids in my school, and neighborhood being threatened cuz there pro-McCain & shit, BY KIDS WHO CANT EVEN VOTE LMAO!

btw, good luck to Obama tonight. ;)

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2008, 03:53:09 PM »
fuck u job

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2008, 04:20:37 PM »
lol, askin a bunch of black guys or white people who listen to black music & feel they have a responsibility to agree with the black man in order to listen to the music lol. its obvious everyone here is voting for Obama, if i could i probably would too...but race has no influence on my vote. :-\
its funnier how a lot of you crackers on here complain that eye am racist and everything is about race. but yet eye stay seeing a bunch of you crackers always mentioning race but yet you claim race isnt important? like what the fuck is this " a bunch of black or white people feel they have a responsibility to agree with the black man in order to listen to the music lol.  you cant be serious? just like that fagget as cracker sven too. you can always catch him referring to race.

lol what are you talking about? the money made from the "Vote For Obama" pins, bought PRODOMINATLY by blacks could fix the economy. :P
i have no problem with him being black, AT ALL! hes the better candidate. but he could be the worst candidate in the history of american and black people would vote for him because....his race. its just not right, you dont see white people having McCain shirts & McCain pins, why? cuz there not even voting for McCain! lmao. kids in school (cant even vote) with Obama pins and such...NEVER in an election did you see so much like that. it is the Obama Bandwagon & the sad part is that its not even because he was the HANDS DOWN, STRAIGHT UP better candidate... :-\

the thing you quoted me on btw is right. you should see all the white kids in my school, and neighborhood being threatened cuz there pro-McCain & shit, BY KIDS WHO CANT EVEN VOTE LMAO!

you devils act like there aint white people voting for McCain because he is white. lets get real. majority of Blacks eye know vote democrat anyway. is Barack a democrat? yes. now because he is Black (half anyway) definitely brings about the movement. but most likey IF IT WAS A WHITE MAN WHO WAS THE DEMOCRATIC FIGURE IN THIS RACE Blacks still would of voted for his cracker democratic ass because thats how its always been. for real you white people need to wake the fuck up. at the end of the day white people cant really speak on shit because they are never on the other side. for as long as this place been the United fuckin Snakes there been a white man in this office. so its not like you devils could even begin to overstand this whole thing. its like the crackers who listen to rap all of a sudden their favorite rapper is eminem. not to mention wasnt there some shit in american idol where whites were reluctant to vote for the good Black singers? dont act you there aint been situations where a Black man would try to run for mayor of some area......and whites didnt vote for his ass because he is Black.  NOT TO MENTION THE AMOUNT OF BLACK VOTES AINT REALLY A FACTOR IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT ANYWAY. there is no way Barack would be in this position he is in , if there werent whites voting for his ass.

man just shut the fuck up
all you white motherfuckers are a bunch of undercover agents frontin.......

Archetype

« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2008, 04:29:34 PM »
^lol. we are watching you danny.

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2008, 04:33:04 PM »

you devils act like there aint white people voting for McCain because he is white. lets get real. majority of Blacks eye know vote democrat anyway. is Barack a democrat? yes. now because he is Black (half anyway) definitely brings about the movement. but most likey IF IT WAS A WHITE MAN WHO WAS THE DEMOCRATIC FIGURE IN THIS RACE Blacks still would of voted for his cracker democratic ass because thats how its always been. for real you white people need to wake the fuck up. at the end of the day white people cant really speak on shit because they are never on the other side. for as long as this place been the United fuckin Snakes there been a white man in this office. so its not like you devils could even begin to overstand this whole thing. its like the crackers who listen to rap all of a sudden their favorite rapper is eminem. not to mention wasnt there some shit in american idol where whites were reluctant to vote for the good Black singers? dont act you there aint been situations where a Black man would try to run for mayor of some area......and whites didnt vote for his ass because he is Black.  NOT TO MENTION THE AMOUNT OF BLACK VOTES AINT REALLY A FACTOR IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT ANYWAY. there is no way Barack would be in this position he is in , if there werent whites voting for his ass.

job did u ever go to school...u seem like a dumb fuck

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2008, 04:37:25 PM »

of course theres white people voting for McCain just cuz hes white...there part of the KKK & even if there not, you believe there racists....

WAIT, if white people are racists for voting for McCain cuz hes white....then doesnt that make blacks voting for Obama cuz hes black racist? ;D

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2008, 04:58:46 PM »

of course theres white people voting for McCain just cuz hes white...there part of the KKK & even if there not, you believe there racists....

WAIT, if white people are racists for voting for McCain cuz hes white....then doesnt that make blacks voting for Obama cuz hes black racist? ;D
once again switching up the topic. but heres where eye challenge you. where did eye say that white people voting for McCain are racist? you think you smart like you stumbled upon something.

if eye am correct , all eye said was that white crackers such as your self are making a big deal because Black people voting for Barack because he is Black, but dont say shit about the whites that voting for McCain because he is white? So eye dont know how and where you coming from trying to switch up what was being discuss.

G-Funk

« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2008, 04:58:55 PM »
I go for Obama.

I don't want a soon-to-be-dead Prez with a dumb broad takin over :laugh:

WestCoasta

« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2008, 05:11:08 PM »
is it any surprise McCain won Kentucky?  haha

no way in hell those rednecks are voting for them blacks

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2008, 06:33:59 PM »
Obama's got it! he is takin the electoral votes by storm! if he just takes the states John Kerry got back in '04 (which he should...) hes president. :)

Job-i just took that for granted based on the rest of your posts on this site. i mean a white man is racist in your eyes because of the simple fact that he is white. but you can play it off as if you weren't thinking what i said... ::)

Ohio is the election, if Obama gets it this election should be a WRAP! my boys got it!

**EDIT**: Obama took Iowa! LOL, Iowa is 2% BLACK! LMAO. JOB, how can you call us all white devil racists? :laugh:
« Last Edit: November 04, 2008, 07:06:07 PM by Chamillitary Click »

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2008, 06:42:39 PM »
damn..Obama is like 2pac in politic...  "holla if ya can hear meeeeee" lol.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2008, 07:18:20 PM »
Obama's got it! he is takin the electoral votes by storm! if he just takes the states John Kerry got back in '04 (which he should...) hes president. :)

Job-i just took that for granted based on the rest of your posts on this site. i mean a white man is racist in your eyes because of the simple fact that he is white. but you can play it off as if you weren't thinking what i said... ::)

Ohio is the election, if Obama gets it this election should be a WRAP! my boys got it!

**EDIT**: Obama took Iowa! LOL, Iowa is 2% BLACK! LMAO. JOB, how can you call us all white devil racists? :laugh:
what does my signature below say?

it says WHEN white people are racist.....  eye hope you can comprehend that sentence with WHEN being it in. Now what eye say is that all white people are devils by nature. That eye stand by 100 percent. Just because you vote for Black man doesnt necessarily mean your not a devil or racist. for example there are sometimes when eye will pick a white boy to run on my squad when we doing the 5 on 5 full court thing. but does that mean eye all of a sudden like white people, dont think that they are evil, and eye am not racist? NO ABSOLUTELY NOT. That just means that white boy  can hoop, and can be beneficial in this particular case to me. THAT BY NO MEANS AUTOMATICALLY MEAN EYE LIKE WHITE PEOPLE. believe me there are racist ass crackers who will vote for Barack because they problem feel that McCain is just going to be another term of Bush. ( so in they case the economy is more important than the color,  because economy affects your cash flow). it pure logic

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2008, 07:30:35 PM »
^^^

you devils act like there aint white people voting for McCain because he is white.

well apperently there aren't many, if a state 91% white is voting for Obama. :)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2008, 07:47:14 PM »
OBAMA HAS WON!!!  HES OUR NEW PRESIDENT!!!!!!!

HE HAS 220 ELECTORAL VOTES, CALI HAS 55 VOTES, OBAMA WINS!!!!

NEW PRESIDENT MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!

A BLACK PRESIDENT MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!

NO MORE REPUBLICANS IN THE WHITE HOUSE, MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2008, 07:59:08 PM »
^^^

you devils act like there aint white people voting for McCain because he is white.

well apperently there aren't many, if a state 91% white is voting for Obama. :)

its funny how you just copy a statement of mine in which eye am talking about something different and take and use it to justify something else. when you know damn well eye was talking about you complaining about Blacks voting for Barack because he is Black, and then eye said you act as if there arent white people who vote for McCain because he is white. this just goes to show your devilish nature word is bond. despite what you guys say about me eye keep it civilized........... not once have eye misconstrued anybody words from another topic of discussion to prove a point on something totally different. and never have eye once not apologized if eye have been proven wrong. its plain in simple white people are devils by nature.