Author Topic: Dark-Thunder(please tell me what u think)  (Read 142 times)

DH2002

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Dark-Thunder(please tell me what u think)
« on: March 29, 2002, 07:15:53 PM »
I shake-spear like fake queers, i shank dears with blank tears/
im ya worst fears battlin nothin but smoke ash and dust, come to a battle loose and blame it on freestyle rust/
you suck end of story, don't bore me, i could be lettin ya broad explore me, adore me, for me, and by me like fubu/
i can switch styles and still lyricaly eat u like voodoo, i can eat ya eyes and still let ya see/
sonny bonos is not tha only one who can fatally hit a tree, im pretty blue like tha sea, is it a guy or a she?/
im not like a chick i wont break ya heart i'll just bend it, pull ya inside apart and suspend it/
my battles are asigned mandatory so i have to attend it, its not that they make me, they just want to see someones ass get affended/
i'll drench u in a lyrical water fall, go to a baptist church and turn tha seramony into a brawl, im tha crippler so dont try and crawl/
crushin my prey like snakes, u repeatedly deletin tha drags for speakin is fake, see ya remains at tha wake/
find a date cause its gonna turn into a love, war, and brutal afair, i'll get knocked on conctious walk un aware and hit u in tha head with a chair/
i play with fire, ima come to a battle dressed in a full tux attire, ur ryhmes should expire, fired laid off whatever u wana call it/
ur jus mad ya moms a ho and tha rest of ya family turned alcoholic, i polish my ryhmes right befor ur demolish, its not tha rawness its tha fact i breed in a family so flawless/
so give thanx or applaude this transaction of interaction mixed with, pleasure and satifaction/
im winnin and thats tha endin of this villin illin off of to tubes of air plane glue and penacillin....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

techniec

Re: Dark-Thunder(please tell me what u think)
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2002, 07:17:37 PM »
why dont u head over to our battle and post there?

TimeLock

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2002, 07:30:31 PM »
like i said before your style is wacky and hardcore at the sametime...i like it 8)

DH2002

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2002, 07:35:26 PM »
oh i got u tommorrow playa.....i dident even noticed u posted it already. ;D