Author Topic: Just got done voting  (Read 417 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Just got done voting
« on: November 04, 2008, 07:19:30 AM »
I went to the polls at 7:15, got out by 8am and did my thing. Few things, voted for Al Frankin for U.S. Senate, the current mayor of Burnsville so she can finish her projects that she started and of course my dogg for US President. It was fill in the bubble ballot so I double checked my ballot and turned it in. I had a nightmare I voted for McCain on accident... lol... but MN is still backwards so it's easy to look at who I voted for before I turned in my ballot. I loved how a couple of black people came in, and were stressing making sure they were registered and were asking questions to make sure things go right. Black people traditionally don't vote in large numbers, but this year will be different. You could tell the old voters and the new voters because the new voters looked clueless. Overall though, things were cool, and I hope my man has a HUGE night.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Just got done voting
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2008, 07:32:12 AM »
I'm gonna vote tonight for OBAMA... damn..mccain MIGHT win...
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2008, 01:09:52 PM »
Burnsville, huh? You must like wide open spaces. lol

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2008, 01:51:40 PM »
Obama!

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2008, 03:43:56 PM »
yea did my thing, didnt realize how close the pa race was

Jared Taylor

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2008, 03:45:22 PM »
Do think anyone on this forum was holding their breath waiting to hear how you would vote?

I know I wasn't.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2008, 04:58:14 PM »
Do think anyone on this forum was holding their breath waiting to hear how you would vote?

I know I wasn't.
you don't seem to be somebody anybody would ever consider holding their breath for in order to see him do anything

...no surprises yet

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2008, 10:27:39 PM »

I know I wasn't.

If this bitch wasn't an alias, then I might care

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2008, 01:44:00 AM »
I am no fan of Norm Coleman, but I don't know how you could vote for Al Franken. That guy is a nut. I voted for Mickey Mouse.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2008, 05:46:03 AM »
I am no fan of Norm Coleman, but I don't know how you could vote for Al Franken. That guy is a nut. I voted for Mickey Mouse.

At the Democrat convention, I almost voted for Jack Nelson-Pallmeyer, but at the end i voted for Al Franken because my wife talked me into it, and I figure he'd be able to beat Norm Coleman. But hey, this is a straight ticket election, though I would have voted for Jesse Ventura if he ran.

Jared Taylor

« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2008, 06:03:28 PM »

Bitch? Boy, the way you talk about yourself (in third person, no less), and trying to hold us in pseudo-suspense over your voting decision as if we give a fuck, reeks of a narcissism matched only by those 13-year old girls who spend hours starring at themselves at the mirror and thinking they look like Miley Cyrus. I'd say that makes you the bitch, son.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2008, 08:55:30 PM »

Bitch? Boy, the way you talk about yourself (in third person, no less), and trying to hold us in pseudo-suspense over your voting decision as if we give a fuck, reeks of a narcissism matched only by those 13-year old girls who spend hours starring at themselves at the mirror and thinking they look like Miley Cyrus. I'd say that makes you the bitch, son.

Oh God  ::) I never talked in 3rd person, but it's all good.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2008, 07:56:23 PM »

LOL... I missed this :raisetheroof:
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin