Author Topic: Help backing up files  (Read 131 times)

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
Help backing up files
« on: November 04, 2008, 11:26:40 AM »
So i want to reformat my piece of shit box... Right now i am compressing all the files i want to save into a .rar file and it looks like its gonna be pretty big. My main plan was to burn the file to a CD so i would always have it...but now i think i will either have to host it online or put it on a diff PC then transfer it back over once im done reformatting. Does anyone know an easier way? Help is much appreciated.  8)

Al Bundy

Re: Help backing up files
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2008, 11:52:33 AM »
computer hardware these days is CHEAP! grab a hard drive and a external hard drive enclosure and throw all of your shit on there.

BIG.DADDY

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • back da fuck up before you get smacked the fuck up
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2008, 12:45:44 PM »
computer hardware these days is CHEAP! grab a hard drive and a external hard drive enclosure and throw all of your shit on there.
yeah, you could get an external 160 GB usb hard drive for about $90

Al Bundy

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2008, 01:07:54 PM »
yeah, you could get an external 160 GB usb hard drive for about $90

Doggie, you can get even better prices then that! Especially if you put together your own external hard drive (VERY EASY and VERY CHEAP!) You could spend like 60 bucks and have a 250 gig hard drive with enclosure and the price includes shipping

www.newegg.com best place to grab computer hardware on the net