Author Topic: I'm disgusted by the outcome of this election....  (Read 1414 times)

bez

Re: I'm disgusted by the outcome of this election....
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2008, 03:56:01 AM »
Hope he makes a difference to the world, oh and America. Well done Barack!!!!

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2008, 04:20:21 AM »

Lol his speech was great? don't you mean the white man who has written so many other candidates speeches in the past, wrote him a great speech?

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2008, 04:26:17 AM »

Lol his speech was great? don't you mean the white man who has written so many other candidates speeches in the past, wrote him a great speech?

did u see him reading a script? the man went to Harvard pretty sure he can come up with his own material

"don't hate congratulate" :laugh:

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2008, 04:26:53 AM »
Congratulations!

I was up til like 5 am, watching this shit.

kemizt

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2008, 04:33:52 AM »
You really think it was an impromptu speech? oh i never questioned whether he was intelligent but i know that being intelligent does not qualify you as a great speech writer, hence the reason why these people have an army of PR men and women. Plus I am disgusted by this election, it was a fixed done deal, no room for a third party in the debate huh, so they ensure that it's either going to be republicans or democrats. I thought America was supposedly the bastion of democracy and yet they pull the same stunt every election, it turns things into a complete travesty. Anyway when the hype has died down, it will become apparent that this man is just another globalist puppet but he is a black man and so therefore will silence many of the left and will look to de-politicise war therefore nullifying the anti war movement.

I hope I am wrong and pray for the best but I will not hold my breath but if things turn out bad, it's also a sad indictment of our times that all the establishment had to do was promote and push a black man in order to pull the wool over peoples eyes.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2008, 04:40:56 AM by virtuoso »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2008, 05:48:19 AM »
You really think it was an impromptu speech? oh i never questioned whether he was intelligent but i know that being intelligent does not qualify you as a great speech writer, hence the reason why these people have an army of PR men and women. Plus I am disgusted by this election, it was a fixed done deal, no room for a third party in the debate huh, so they ensure that it's either going to be republicans or democrats. I thought America was supposedly the bastion of democracy and yet they pull the same stunt every election, it turns things into a complete travesty. Anyway when the hype has died down, it will become apparent that this man is just another globalist puppet but he is a black man and so therefore will silence many of the left and will look to de-politicise war therefore nullifying the anti war movement.

I hope I am wrong and pray for the best but I will not hold my breath but if things turn out bad, it's also a sad indictment of our times that all the establishment had to do was promote and push a black man in order to pull the wool over peoples eyes.

Like Bill Clinton, Obama takes pride in writing his own speeches. So well he might have some writers, he still has the final say and most of the material is his.

penenstamp

« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2008, 06:15:03 AM »

Obama writes almost all of his speeches himself.

Jome

« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2008, 06:21:24 AM »
I was hoping that Obama would show his true colors when he won the election..
Grabbing the mic, start C-walking with a bottle of Henny in his hand, while screaming "Fuck, fuck, fuck the McCain", and throwing the W up in Biden's direction.
Would be priceless.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2008, 06:24:16 AM »
Grabbing the mic, start C-walking with a bottle of Henny in his hand, while screaming "Fuck, fuck, fuck the McCain", and throwing the W up in Biden's direction.
Would be priceless.

got to wait until we beat either Mitt Romney or Sarah Palin in 2012 for that

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2008, 08:24:35 AM »
Would be priceless.

Someone needs to throw Palin to the border.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2008, 08:36:40 AM »
I can't get too excited. The candidate won that i wanted to, but that doesn't mean everything is instantly fixed. We'll see how things go from here, then i will get happy.

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2008, 08:58:18 AM »
This might be my first or second post here, byt anyway...
Good decision was made. Gongrats to Obama.

And yeah, things don't change just like snapping fingers. People got to be patient...

'EclipZe

« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2008, 09:04:49 AM »
now it's time for 2pac to make his come back

« Last Edit: November 05, 2008, 10:11:39 AM by EclipZe »

Elano

« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2008, 10:15:22 AM »
damn, the South must be sick tonight, basically Obama didn't get SHIT down there

racist fucks  ;D

I think I wanted Obama to win so bad just because they'd be having nightmares of tha negroe in the white house

as a fair white man I love it

8)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2008, 10:34:14 AM »
fuck the republicans...they're like zombies..if you ain't one of em..they eat you alive.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]