Author Topic: I'm disgusted by the outcome of this election....  (Read 1415 times)

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
Re: I'm disgusted by the outcome of this election....
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2008, 12:34:27 PM »
^^^good, introduce me to sarah palin

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2008, 01:29:10 PM »
This might be my first or second post here, byt anyway...
Good decision was made. Gongrats to Obama.

And yeah, things don't change just like snapping fingers. People got to be patient...

yeah, if he really changes something, his successor will get the profit and prob. the fame for his work.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2008, 06:35:18 PM »
now it's time for 2pac to make his come back

now im really glad 2pac is dead haha

Chief

« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2008, 09:35:24 PM »
You really think it was an impromptu speech? oh i never questioned whether he was intelligent but i know that being intelligent does not qualify you as a great speech writer, hence the reason why these people have an army of PR men and women. Plus I am disgusted by this election, it was a fixed done deal, no room for a third party in the debate huh, so they ensure that it's either going to be republicans or democrats. I thought America was supposedly the bastion of democracy and yet they pull the same stunt every election, it turns things into a complete travesty. Anyway when the hype has died down, it will become apparent that this man is just another globalist puppet but he is a black man and so therefore will silence many of the left and will look to de-politicise war therefore nullifying the anti war movement.

I hope I am wrong and pray for the best but I will not hold my breath but if things turn out bad, it's also a sad indictment of our times that all the establishment had to do was promote and push a black man in order to pull the wool over peoples eyes.

i wish you would just die.

you are cynical, negative and fucking insane.

i would haTE to be you, so much so i would just kill myself.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2008, 06:13:38 AM »

What a mature response there lol well unfortunately for you I am not going to fulfil that wish I could retort with what a simple minded dipshit you are, but I won't, instead what I will say is no I am not insane and yes you are right I am cynical but I don't use cynicism for the sake of it, instead I go beyond the simplistic pathetic propaganda which is spewed by the conglomerates who own the tv channels and instead read into these people in more detail.

Although from your response, it's already apparent obama stans are being shaped and moulded just like those who worshipped the ground that Bush walked on.

dexter

« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2008, 11:32:41 AM »
Congrats to the first black president of the United States. We'll see what happens from here on out.
MULATTO
A Trick of the NWO

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2008, 03:49:54 PM »

What a mature response there lol well unfortunately for you I am not going to fulfil that wish I could retort with what a simple minded dipshit you are, but I won't, instead what I will say is no I am not insane and yes you are right I am cynical but I don't use cynicism for the sake of it, instead I go beyond the simplistic pathetic propaganda which is spewed by the conglomerates who own the tv channels and instead read into these people in more detail.

Although from your response, it's already apparent obama stans are being shaped and moulded just like those who worshipped the ground that Bush walked on.

If you are going to be saying what you saying, why do it in a thread that people are joking and celebrating? Why not do it in a serious thread?

westsiderider323

« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2008, 04:01:36 PM »
How come 2/3 of the Latino's/Hispanics voted for Obama?

cause they recognized a real nigga.

yessir  8)

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2008, 09:41:07 PM »
Congrats to the first black president of the United States. We'll see what happens from here on out.

MULATTO
A Trick of the NWO

Let's not nitpick.

Sikotic™

« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2008, 03:47:32 PM »
I was hoping that Obama would show his true colors when he won the election..
Grabbing the mic, start C-walking with a bottle of Henny in his hand, while screaming "Fuck, fuck, fuck the McCain", and throwing the W up in Biden's direction.
Would be priceless.

This is why after the election, gun sales in the south increased exponentially within a few days.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

shanesgyrl

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2008, 04:15:44 PM »
Real cute...   
Betcha can't do it like me!  Hmm......

Jome

« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2008, 04:20:37 PM »
Grabbing the mic, start C-walking with a bottle of Henny in his hand, while screaming "Fuck, fuck, fuck the McCain", and throwing the W up in Biden's direction.
Would be priceless.

This is why after the election, gun sales in the south increased exponentially within a few days.

I heard Americans bought guns to last for decades before the election, because they feared Obama would introduce stricter gun laws.. ? 

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2008, 04:36:55 PM »
Would be priceless.

I heard Americans bought guns to last for decades before the election, because they feared Obama would introduce stricter gun laws.. ? 

Even though Obama will have a Democrat majority Congress, I doubt stricter gun laws will happen.  Most of the new Democrats were elected in Conservative districts or states and since they want to remain in power, they will probably be forced to lean conservative in a few issues and one of them will happen to be gun control.

Sikotic™

« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2008, 05:13:01 PM »
Would be priceless.

lol yeah, that's what I heard too. Funny shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #44 on: November 08, 2008, 09:47:39 PM »
Would be priceless.

lol yeah, that's what I heard too. Funny shit.

probably said oh fuck the blacks are gonna take over now we have to protect what is ours lol...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/NubcB3vi6vU&amp;ap=%2526fmt%3D18" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/NubcB3vi6vU&amp;ap=%2526fmt%3D18</a>
« Last Edit: November 09, 2008, 12:03:29 PM by .:TimeLock:. »