Author Topic: Should AutoMatik1 Leave The Site?  (Read 843 times)

Doggystylin

Re: Should AutoMatik1 Leave The Site?
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2002, 07:34:50 PM »
LOL.  Man, if you just wanna stay, and kick rhymes, do it.  But you can't battle, because nobody will believe you wrote it.  If you're just rhyming to be rhyming, true rhyming, then stick around.  Do what you want, what you want to do is real, it's your life, your decision.  Don't let anybody keep you away from what you love, and dont' hang around if you don't enjoy it.

Peace~

thats what i told him..........in a way, LOL
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

PoeticJustice

« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2002, 07:35:22 PM »
i rhyme for myself... and to express my feelings...yall slept on my last 3 keystyles.. 1 was on my thoughts on shit, one was feelings on a girl and the other was a diss.. but see.. when i kick a good rhyme like everyone else does.. i want just like everyone else does to get some positive, negative, or constructive critism.. num sayen... basically what im asken yall is if i drop lyrics will yall enjoy my work give me the desired feedback without haveing second thoughts if its mine or not..  like if i stay and tomorrow i drop a keystyle about my family life.. will u think i wrote it ot bit it.. if i drop a diss track to someone on this board orsumone from school will yall respect it as mine or go looken from where it got copied from..

I AINT TRYEN TO SWAY YA OPINIONS IM TRYEN TO TELL YA THE POINT OF THIS VOTE...

~1~

DeaDSouLjaH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2002, 07:39:50 PM »
first of all .. u could start off my postin as maxi padz

Awards:
Most Improved (January)
Emcee of the Month(February)
Battle Emcee of the Month(February)
Rhyme of the Month(February)

Record:17-8-1
[/color]

PoeticJustice

« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2002, 07:42:06 PM »
nah i aint maxi-padz thats what ya gotta understand.. a while back quiet a while i dunno if u was posting i changed my name to AutoMatikAssassin but i had to changeback just for this board.. now im automatik1 everywhere else but here so now im just automatik1

DeaDSouLjaH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2002, 07:44:30 PM »
umm. . i am aware of dat.. but then wat i bet your conscious is still so heavy .. u cant use maxi-padz as ur name .. is it ? or u arent maxi-padz.. hmm.. then y u askin everyone if u can post automatik1 ? ? .. u can go right  ahead.. coz. . i dont think we've seen u post b4 . so y this thread  ? ?  ;D  ;D

Awards:
Most Improved (January)

[/color]

PoeticJustice

« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2002, 07:47:47 PM »
^dont bother man dont even start me on u

KVB

« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2002, 07:52:01 PM »

LOL...

infinite59

« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2002, 07:59:38 PM »

Now we see Maxi the intimidator.  The schoolyard bully.  I love it... "Please let me back, I won't ever bite again, I just want to be able to drop rhymes, blah blah blah,---- but fuck you, I come to this board for myself, and don't get me started on you cocksuckers"

PoeticJustice

« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2002, 08:05:41 PM »
did i say that? no.. DS is being difficult so i said dont get me started.. once again we have infinite judgen me.. i told him how i was at shool. and how i mucked around with my mates and clowned on them and shit.. and i knew that eventually they didn like me caus all i did was clown.. so he got this assumtion that ima school yard bully caus we be kicken the footy n shit n i start clownen caus sumone does a shit kick then they clown me caus i dun mark it.. infinite u judge me in everything i do.. i try and set shit str8 with everyone and do the right thing and ask if ppl want me to leave or stay.. i dont argue when people say they want me to leave.. then ds starts being difficult and i say dont get me started on u and u pull this shit.. and its funny caus i saw u log off aim.. and when i saw u posted in the keystyle forum i knew u was gonna talk trash.. but dun worry im being mature about this infinite.. i think its time u stopped judgen everything i do.. and make assumtions about my life from the snippets of information u get off me when we have serious conversations on aim... damn this is sum bullshit

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2002, 08:18:24 PM »
jus let him stay, post keystyles n shit i mean everyone needs to express their feelings...giv him feed back in his keystyles....
if your worried about him bitin, jus dont battle him numsayin........n its just a fuckin board, hows him postin keystyles gonna effect anyones lives

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

infinite59

« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2002, 08:20:36 PM »
did i say that? no.. DS is being difficult so i said dont get me started.. once again we have infinite judgen me.. i told him how i was at shool. and how i mucked around with my mates and clowned on them and shit.. and i knew that eventually they didn like me caus all i did was clown.. so he got this assumtion that ima school yard bully caus we be kicken the footy n shit n i start clownen caus sumone does a shit kick then they clown me caus i dun mark it.. infinite u judge me in everything i do.. i try and set shit str8 with everyone and do the right thing and ask if ppl want me to leave or stay.. i dont argue when people say they want me to leave.. then ds starts being difficult and i say dont get me started on u and u pull this shit.. and its funny caus i saw u log off aim.. and when i saw u posted in the keystyle forum i knew u was gonna talk trash.. but dun worry im being mature about this infinite.. i think its time u stopped judgen everything i do.. and make assumtions about my life from the snippets of information u get off me when we have serious conversations on aim... damn this is sum bullshit

1.  DS wasn't being difficult.
2.  I logged off so I could respond to threads on the board.
3.  The right thing to do would have been to admit your mistakes, apologize, and go and vote on everyone's threads, to try to make up in some small way for disrespecting the board.

PoeticJustice

« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2002, 08:23:10 PM »
uppen for votes this is a close battle lol

2-4 boards up

~1~

DeaDSouLjaH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2002, 08:40:09 PM »
well first of all .. jus like u want to post yo keystyles i want to xpress my opinions,  u still havent apologized for ur misdeeds , u dont even post under your own name !!! .. y cant u .. ?

Awards:
Most Improved (January)

[/color]

PoeticJustice

« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2002, 09:14:31 PM »
thats why u are being difficult.. THIS IS MY NAME... maxi-padz was a bullshit name i had.. i aint gonna explain it to ya if u really wanna know the truth u ask blade and ask him why i aint use my name ok? caus i am automatik1 and have been for about 9 months

~1~

Hittman

« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2002, 11:16:36 PM »
No Way Are People Ever Going To Take You Serious Again(Well Maybe A Few). Like Someone Else Said No Ones Really Going To Battle You Again Without Thinking You've Bitten Your Lyrics. My Answer To Your:

"Should AutoMatik1 Leave The Site?"

Thats Not For Me To Say, If You Want To Drop Keystyles Then Do It. Just Don't Expect Them To Be Getting Any Feedback From Me. Over Your Name I Know You As AutoMatik1 Aswell. (You've Been Using That Name For Along Time).

But I Got 2 Questions For You:

1. When You Made That Thread (Calling Me Out) Then Why The Fuck Say I Was Jealous, When You Know You Were Biting?! Your Still A Dick For That.

2. I Just Checked The Connected Cypher, The Cypher You Dropped Was Nearly On The Level Of All Them Bitten Joints, So Why Did You Bite If You Could Write Rhymes As Good As The People Your Biting?! **Unless That Wasn't Yours Either**