Author Topic: Thanks to the national attention on Prop 8 in California...  (Read 654 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Thanks to the national attention on Prop 8 in California...
« on: November 05, 2008, 07:21:29 AM »
There will be a gay marriage case that will reach the U.S. Supreme Court within 4 years or as soon as the ideological shift happens in the Supreme Court.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Thanks to the national attention on Prop 8 in California...
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2008, 08:21:55 AM »
There will be a gay marriage case that will reach the U.S. Supreme Court within 4 years or as soon as the ideological shift happens in the Supreme Court.
that's cool.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2008, 01:21:05 PM »
How are you so sure it will go to the Supreme Court? If California courts overturn the Amendment, then it can't go to the Supreme Court.

WestCoasta

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2008, 01:39:22 PM »
I think it's fucked up, people really got nerve to tell others what to do

I agree that same-sex marriage is weird and creepy and not normal, but it's nobody's business

one guy said to me "but the Bible says..."  what an asshole, you have to be retarded to think the Bible applies to everyone, pure ignorance

it's also funny how people are trying to "protect" marriage so much, when it's clear that more than half marriages end in divorce

everyone is big on traditional marriage yet it gets treated as a big joke and never taken seriously, which means to be married forever

the fact that basically no one thinks about that traditional marriage means "forever" is so hypocritical because you have people married for 9 months and it's over

to me, worrying about what gay people are doing is gay in its self

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2008, 02:58:14 PM »
How are you so sure it will go to the Supreme Court? If California courts overturn the Amendment, then it can't go to the Supreme Court.

The Yes on 8 crowd now has more legal support, you never know what's going to happen now.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2008, 04:51:12 PM »
eye was talking to this lady and she said there was more to that prop. something like even if youre together as boyfriend and girlfriend but your not married, you wont be recognized. and it effects stuff when its come to like your partner passing away you have no say in anything because your not married just boy friend and girlfriend. but she says that effect older people because a lot of older people dont get married but just decide rather to stay together bf/gf.  supposedly shit is deeper than what it seems. she said the mormons in utah paid a hefty about to the campaign pushing that.

Rugged Monk

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2008, 03:02:53 AM »
worrying about what gay people are doing is gay in its self

Suga Foot

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2008, 11:35:56 AM »
You can get gay married in BC.  People have been doing it for years.  I have noticed ZERO difference in my personal life as a result of it.  But then I'm not religious soo...

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2008, 12:25:20 PM »
worrying about what gay people are doing is gay in its self
That really doesn't make any sense.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2008, 01:22:16 PM »
Gay people whine WAY too much.  They keep talking about not having the same "rights", what a bunch of shit.  Everyone has the same rights, no one can marry someone of their same gender whether you are heterosexual, homosexual, bi-sexual, whatever.  Gay people can get married just like everyone else, just has to be with someone from the opposite sex.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2008, 03:08:25 PM »
Why would a gay person marry someone of the opposite sex? 

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2008, 03:41:42 PM »
You can get gay married in BC.  People have been doing it for years.  I have noticed ZERO difference in my personal life as a result of it.  But then I'm not religious soo...
You mean the world didn't end over there or God didn't set the entire country of Canada on fire?

Only stupid people are for Prop 8. Who gives a fuck? I voted no because it doesn't affect me. Let the faggots have their rights so they can shut the fuck up and stop comparing themselves to enslaved blacks and jews during WW2.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2008, 04:28:15 PM »
You mean the world didn't end over there or God didn't set the entire country of Canada on fire?

Only stupid people are for Prop 8. Who gives a fuck? I voted no because it doesn't affect me. Let the faggots have their rights so they can shut the fuck up and stop comparing themselves to enslaved blacks and jews during WW2.
my nigga. eye hate when gays try to compare they struggle to Blacks. We Black by birth, by natural causes.........them niggas are faggets by choice. but whatever

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2008, 04:38:44 PM »
my nigga. eye hate when gays try to compare they struggle to Blacks. We Black by birth, by natural causes.........them niggas are faggets by choice. but whatever
lmfao...+1 8)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2008, 04:44:13 PM »
It's not by choice.  Why in the world would someone choose to be someone that constantly gets laughed at?  I remember my dick getting hard for women, that isn't a choice.  I never told my dick to choose women, that's just who I am.