Author Topic: Thanks to the national attention on Prop 8 in California...  (Read 645 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: Thanks to the national attention on Prop 8 in California...
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2008, 04:51:18 PM »
It's not by choice.  Why in the world would someone choose to be someone that constantly gets laughed at?  I remember my dick getting hard for women, that isn't a choice.  I never told my dick to choose women, that's just who I am.
its called its natural. all you guys in favor of faggets trying to sound all righteous and about morals...........how would you react if you son was a fagget ?

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2008, 04:57:50 PM »
It's not by choice.  Why in the world would someone choose to be someone that constantly gets laughed at?  I remember my dick getting hard for women, that isn't a choice.  I never told my dick to choose women, that's just who I am.
its called its natural. all you guys in favor of faggets trying to sound all righteous and about morals...........how would you react if you son was a fagget ?

I wouldn't give a fuck if my son or daughter is gay. If homosexuality is in nature, it doesn't change for human beings.  Therefore, it's natural that gays exist.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2008, 05:04:25 PM »

I wouldn't give a fuck if my son or daughter is gay. If homosexuality is in nature, it doesn't change for human beings.  Therefore, it's natural that gays exist.
it always amazes when eye think how crackers easily labeled Blacks as 3/5 humans, as objects, as inferior when we born like this. natural as natural can be.
but yet you got these faggets on the other hand, which is far from natural but yet you got people riding for them. truly amazes me. a nigga like you shouldnt even been born since you like faggets so much. because you do know male and male cant create life, and if it can now of days . ITS A UNNATURAL WAY.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2008, 05:10:11 PM »

it always amazes when eye think how crackers easily labeled Blacks as 3/5 humans, as objects, as inferior when we born like this. natural as natural can be.
but yet you got these faggets on the other hand, which is far from natural but yet you got people riding for them. truly amazes me. a nigga like you shouldnt even been born since you like faggets so much. because you do know male and male cant create life, and if it can now of days . ITS A UNNATURAL WAY.

Should we castaway all infertile men from society?  A surrogate mother can carry the baby for a gay couple.  Lesbians can get still get pregnant by artificial insemination.  Just because two gays are a couple doesn't mean the rest of society will be like that and all of a sudden humans can't procreate. 

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2008, 05:10:17 PM »
Yeah, I don't know whether or not gays choose to be gay, but one thing is for certain: you can hide it and keep it private. Being black isn't something you can hide or keep private (everyone still knows Michael Jackson is black and he did all he could to hide it).

I still support their cause regardless. If what you do doesn't affect me negatively, then it should be made illegal. Simple as that. Same goes for weed, cocaine, prostitution, etc.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2008, 06:10:17 PM »
Do the people who support gay marriage also support a brother/sister, father/daughter, etc. marriage also? 

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2008, 06:35:15 PM »
Do the people who support gay marriage also support a brother/sister, father/daughter, etc. marriage also? 

Incest is socially taboo and the reason for that is because most incest cases are non consensual, usually involved one partner being more dominant to the other. Allowing incest will make it extremely difficult to judge who is getting married for love and who is getting married because of some sort of abuse.  Gay Marriage doesn't bring that to the table.     

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2008, 06:52:21 PM »
Incest is socially taboo and the reason for that is because most incest cases are non consensual, usually involved one partner being more dominant to the other. Allowing incest will make it extremely difficult to judge who is getting married for love and who is getting married because of some sort of abuse.  Gay Marriage doesn't bring that to the table.

I'll make it easy, would you be for a 30 year old male to marry his 29 year old sister, it is totally consensual and they say they both love each other?

As for my personal opinion, I could care less about gay marriage.  I wouldn't lose any sleep at night if gay people were allowed to get married or not.  If I saw it on a ballot I would just leave it blank.

It's the same for people who are related too, doesn't affect me, could care less.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2008, 07:08:38 PM »

I'll make it easy, would you be for a 30 year old male to marry his 29 year old sister, it is totally consensual and they say they both love each other?

I would be indifferent about it and if that's what they want go for it, but my point is that it's still socially unaccepted because of the cases of abuse.  If people are able to distinguish that difference, then it would become a case that gets talked about. Our culture is really far from that, so I wouldn't expect it to be an issue anytime soon.  On the other hand, the taboo of being gay is slowly being removed. Gays are receiving the separate but equal treatment with the marriage and civil unions talk.  It should be marriage for all or civil unions for all(leave the marriage licenses to the Churches). 

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2008, 10:05:02 PM »
That can lead to the possibility of having defected children. That negaively affects an individual, thus why it is illegal.

I think some states actually allow it if they do not reproduce. In that case, it's their business, not yours or anybody else's.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

thisoneguy360

« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2008, 07:37:54 PM »
Lol just pathetic. I don't have any gay friends but if that's what someone wants to do WHO GIVES A FUCK?