Author Topic: Bishop Going At Game (Interview)  (Read 2050 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Bishop Going At Game (Interview)
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2008, 07:21:50 PM »
Grow up? LOL

lol i feel sorry for bishop in the sense the nigga did so much, really, in terms of hard work, he did his thang, he put out so many mixtapes, he made so many tracks that he could put mixtapes of original music out, he put out a dre produced first single, a focus heated beat...a club joint, a serious joint...and STILL aint no buzz for the nigga off his music. For all that patience and work he may deserve to put put an album out even if i dont think the nigga is all that or as lyrical as some claim. However i always knew it would go down this path in the end, lol...bishop is not coming out ANYTIME soon.

As for subliminals at snoop and dissing game...lmao@sticker face, thats pretty hilarious...

BUT STILL...

anyone remember this........bishop - Grow up? lol

pz

Grow Up will be long and forgotten by the time he does anything. by 2010 hes going to have at least 3 more mixtapes, shit is crazy... :-\

when we first heard Grow Up, we thought this guy was ready to drop some dope album. now homie isnt a thought 'til 2010, GAY! :-\

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2008, 07:30:41 PM »
Bishop Oh i mean bitchop talks way too much he needs to shut the fuck up

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2008, 07:38:54 PM »
I called this........
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Mr. VIP

« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2008, 10:27:35 PM »
poor bishop game is gonna murked this foo

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2008, 10:36:00 PM »
Game sucks, Bishop is right.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2008, 10:42:41 PM »
Help me out here. I'm a Game fan so I can't see being angry with Bishop for doing the same thing Game does. Why are people mad at Bishop again?

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2008, 11:16:17 PM »
you guys are faggots, stop dissing Bishop, the dude can flat out rap, who cares about all this other BS, all I care about is music and like I said Bishop is a damn good rapper

DIP DIP SET SET

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2008, 11:44:31 PM »
Shit, I'm tired of this beef already.

I got love for both Bishop and Game and all you know I'll be there on day 1 to pick up Bishop's record, but that shit he talked on there was straight up childish.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2008, 11:47:59 PM by T-Dogg »

Psychotik

• 'G'
« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2008, 12:38:18 AM »
this shit is too funny. and why the fuck is everyone thinking game is some real ass dude thats gonna do something, like they been around dude, get the fuck outta here, yall be believin everything game portrays on tv and on record. game aint shit, bishop will smash him and i aint even that big of a bishop fan, i just know the difference between good(bishop) and garbage(game). i aint like some of these haters going out of my way to start a hate-thread towards a rapper im not feelin'.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2008, 01:37:28 AM »
bishop is a funny dude  :laugh:

anyway, he's right about some people; they gossip about something they don't even know.
y'all were the sheeps from Paris' video!  :oi:

bishop was just being honest; no attention whoring or anything like that.
you're just brainwashed and can't realise that.

it's all good though, missile testing is a dope record, and if it was an indication of what's coming next, then i'll be in a treat soon  8)  :raisetheroof:

i love this situation; i just noticed that another game groupie got erased, that's the 3rd one right?
haha  ;D keep it up  :rock:

Majesty

« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2008, 01:59:45 AM »
game gon slaughter him

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2008, 03:13:50 AM »
Grow up? LOL

lol i feel sorry for bishop in the sense the nigga did so much, really, in terms of hard work, he did his thang, he put out so many mixtapes, he made so many tracks that he could put mixtapes of original music out, he put out a dre produced first single, a focus heated beat...a club joint, a serious joint...and STILL aint no buzz for the nigga off his music. For all that patience and work he may deserve to put put an album out even if i dont think the nigga is all that or as lyrical as some claim. However i always knew it would go down this path in the end, lol...bishop is not coming out ANYTIME soon.

As for subliminals at snoop and dissing game...lmao@sticker face, thats pretty hilarious...

BUT STILL...

anyone remember this........bishop - Grow up? lol

pz

Grow Up will be long and forgotten by the time he does anything. by 2010 hes going to have at least 3 more mixtapes, shit is crazy... :-\

when we first heard Grow Up, we thought this guy was ready to drop some dope album. now homie isnt a thought 'til 2010, GAY! :-\

so what, i appreciate it that bishop keeps dropping street albums while his album keeps getting pushed back  ;)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #42 on: November 06, 2008, 03:31:11 AM »
I think Game is gonna get  new tattoo on his nose after this one.

Game is just shady caracter, hes a weak dude. 50 created him, that still hurts him.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Elano

« Reply #43 on: November 06, 2008, 03:51:12 AM »
funny how dre supposedly told him not to and now he is.
funny ? bishop will never drop an album on interscope,maybe even for this reason

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #44 on: November 06, 2008, 05:58:09 AM »
funny how dre supposedly told him not to and now he is.
funny ? bishop will never drop an album on interscope,maybe even for this reason

congrats on 4000

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM