Author Topic: Bishop Going At Game (Interview)  (Read 2036 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Bishop Going At Game (Interview)
« Reply #45 on: November 06, 2008, 06:14:19 AM »
Lol at everyone acting like Bishop did this out of nowhere for no good reason. Game dissed Bishop first and we all know that Game is bi-polar; the Joe Budden situation, 50, Jay... so that story Bishop said is most likely true.

And wtf does Grow Up has do with everything. Just because he did that song, he can never diss anyone, even for a good reason ?  :-X

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #46 on: November 06, 2008, 06:24:11 AM »
Lol at everyone acting like Bishop did this out of nowhere for no good reason. Game dissed Bishop first and we all know that Game is bi-polar; the Joe Budden situation, 50, Jay... so that story Bishop said is most likely true.

And wtf does Grow Up has do with everything. Just because he did that song, he can never diss anyone, even for a good reason ?  :-X

he dissed him over 2 years ago...and the shit apparently cooled down...game didnt diss this nigga...all he said was nobody on the west is steppin up right now...and that he hopes they do..and gave props 2 this nigga...theres a pic wit game on the mic..and bishop was all smiles...this dude is an attention whore...period

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: November 06, 2008, 07:18:08 AM »
Yeah this sounds like typical Game shit. Shit he said he ended Joe Budden's career in some interview like a week before he calls the nigga up to get on stage with him and now hes acting like Joe is his boy now inviting him to Cali to chill with him on video. This nigga stays doing fake shit and he needs to be held accountable for it. All you fags on here riding dude need to take the dick out your mouth its making it hard for you guys to think.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2008, 07:29:59 AM by BiggSadot »
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #48 on: November 06, 2008, 08:02:39 AM »
People act like if you like Bishop, you can't like Game now or the other way around.

Some of you are seriously clowns, we need to support the West period, who cares who's beefin or whatnot.

& why have people been hatin on Bishop lately? Even before, this whole Game/Snoop Beef. Bishop is the Truth, so fuck the haters.

thats what Im saying. And for everyone saying Bishop will never drop, there was a time when people thought Game would never drop, so you never know

eMzi

• Lil Geezy
  • tru playa
« Reply #49 on: November 06, 2008, 09:11:48 AM »
Okay, can someone tell me when did Game go at Bishop on radio? If he really had done that, we would've known it and nobody knows shit so I assume that Bishop is lyin'. He's makin' up shit just to get publicity. I can't see any other reason. Not so long ago it was "nothin' but love for the homie Game" and all of a sudden he's talkin' shit about him. Bullshit, I know Game is bi-polar and crazy, but Bishop ???
I'ma diss you over fast, slow track or no track
If your shit wasn't so wack, I'd diss you to yo' track

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #50 on: November 06, 2008, 09:12:44 AM »

people filter, to justify their view  ;)

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2008, 10:07:39 AM »
Here's my take:

From what I've heard, the recent remarks by Game weren't bad.  They were his opinion and he wasn't hating.  Sadly, it's the truth.  If it wasn't then why aren't these cats blowing up?  Bishop shouldn't go after him about those remarks but he should have went after him the first time Game dropped his name.  That would have been a legitimate reply.  There could be more behind the scenes that have yet to be revealed.

With that said I want to see Game get called out for this bullshit.  It's depressing he's such a wild out dude.  He had all this west coast momentum and he lost it.  Oh well.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2008, 11:42:22 AM »
so if i understood it right, Before i self destruct and Relapse will contain Detox leftovers or at least productions of Dre's current/new style.

well let the countdown to the 50 million million topics about Dre falling off, begin  8)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: November 06, 2008, 11:48:05 AM »
lol,clown

streetpoetry5

• 'G'
« Reply #54 on: November 06, 2008, 12:15:58 PM »
well i guess they both will get something from this....games gets another weirdo to diss....and bishop gets his name out there....i predict both these niggaz will b kissin and huggin in 6 months.....

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #55 on: November 06, 2008, 12:33:41 PM »
Fuck taking sides, support them both, Westcoast stand up!

Won't happen bcoz the muthafuckaz on here are so feminine it's not even funny, jus look at the first few posts in this thread. The West Coast will always be a laughing stock for the East
« Last Edit: November 06, 2008, 12:36:06 PM by doubletrouble™ »

BitchUpLAmont

« Reply #56 on: November 06, 2008, 12:50:18 PM »
thats the end of this nigga bishop

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #57 on: November 06, 2008, 12:52:22 PM »
Bishop str8 clowing Game in that interview, i was listening to the interview on world star Hip Hop when i made my first post i jus finished listening to the whole thing and like it or not Bishop is saying lots of things that are true. It's a damn shame that both of them can't get along.

BitchUpLAmont

« Reply #58 on: November 06, 2008, 12:54:03 PM »
Bishop str8 clowing Game in that interview, i was listening to the interview on world star Hip Hop when i made my first post i jus finished listening to the whole thing and like it or not Bishop is saying lots of things that are true. It's a damn shame that both of them can't get along.

he aint sayin anything true, the nigga name drops g malone in the shit when it aint got nothing to do with him and says game wnt on the radio disrespecting them, game went on the radio calling for the west to unite, said he cool with bishop and that they gonna end up doing a song togeather and that there moms knew eachother from some club thing, this nigga the next lil eazy

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #59 on: November 06, 2008, 12:54:23 PM »
thats the end of this nigga bishop

Cute name that's so mature of you i'm sure that will hurt Bishop's feelings like Game's when he hear Bishop calling him names ::)