Author Topic: Bishop Going At Game (Interview)  (Read 2051 times)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Bishop Going At Game (Interview)
« Reply #60 on: November 06, 2008, 12:56:35 PM »
fuck bishop..he ain't even releasing a shit...another mixtape rapper.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #61 on: November 07, 2008, 03:28:51 PM »
Lol at everyone acting like Bishop did this out of nowhere for no good reason. Game dissed Bishop first and we all know that Game is bi-polar; the Joe Budden situation, 50, Jay... so that story Bishop said is most likely true.

And wtf does Grow Up has do with everything. Just because he did that song, he can never diss anyone, even for a good reason ?  :-X

Oh no he can diss if someone calls him out, but its hilarious how dude went like with grow up like people acting like kids and need to step there game up like he sitting above everyone...the same nigga that dropped feel on it and then he out dissing niggaz keeping his name out there, thats pretty funny for the nigga.

Most these new niggaz the same.

pz

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: November 07, 2008, 03:35:16 PM »
Lol at everyone acting like Bishop did this out of nowhere for no good reason. Game dissed Bishop first and we all know that Game is bi-polar; the Joe Budden situation, 50, Jay... so that story Bishop said is most likely true.

And wtf does Grow Up has do with everything. Just because he did that song, he can never diss anyone, even for a good reason ?  :-X

Oh no he can diss if someone calls him out, but its hilarious how dude went like with grow up like people acting like kids and need to step there game up like he sitting above everyone...the same nigga that dropped feel on it and then he out dissing niggaz keeping his name out there, thats pretty funny for the nigga.

Most these new niggaz the same.

pz
real shit....i thought dude was wack as shit,then Grow Up leaked and then i thought i would give dude another listen. now this shit? fuck that...another ass rapper tryin to gas himself up.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: November 07, 2008, 05:10:59 PM »
It's funny that this bothers you 2 so much, since we all know how stable Game's character is right ? Hey, what do I know, each to his own.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: Bishop Going At Game (Interview) - Game supposedly biting Joe Beast?
« Reply #64 on: November 15, 2008, 01:03:19 PM »
so i was listening to start from scratch again, since bishop said that Game was supposedly biting Joe Beast.
then i listened to No and i did notice the similarities; the first 2 verses of start from scratch match with Joe's style  :P not sure about the 3rd verse though.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #65 on: November 15, 2008, 02:30:52 PM »
Joe beast joint No was fire back in the day, i remember listening that shit, not alot of people dig it because at the time it felt like a copy of whoa from black rob but the beat...i think mel man did it, cannot fully remember was nice.

Start from scratch is arguebaly games best track too, the shit is a 5/5 joint. Bangin

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #66 on: November 15, 2008, 08:22:40 PM »
Bishop str8 clowing Game in that interview

Bishop still an internet rapper with no album, who the clown?
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #67 on: November 15, 2008, 08:25:58 PM »
Love rap beef. I want some diss tracks.

h2k4

« Reply #68 on: November 15, 2008, 08:42:24 PM »
Help me out here. I'm a Game fan so I can't see being angry with Bishop for doing the same thing Game does. Why are people mad at Bishop again?

I don't think people are mad but they don't understand why Bishop would diss Game.  It makes him look desperate for some attention in order to get his album a real release date.  If he had dissed Game right after "The Funeral" track then it would make sense.  But Bishop is saying that Game dissed him on a radio station interview yet nobody has heard the interview.  It seems as if he came out of nowhere with the diss when just a short time ago, he was photo'd up looking like he had the time of his life at some Game concert.

Blue SPI

• Lil Geezy
  • BAYMAAC
« Reply #69 on: November 15, 2008, 09:54:26 PM »
Bishop would murder him..