Author Topic: Games Gonna Go In On Bishop Heavy!!  (Read 2945 times)

BitchUpLAmont

Re: Games Gonna Go In On Bishop Heavy!!
« Reply #45 on: November 06, 2008, 02:02:48 PM »
matter of fact we can EXACTLY compare this to the whole game vs ras kass fiasco, there were the ras kass stans on about that time too talking the same shit as some of you, calling game a nobody lol, and now where are they?

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: November 06, 2008, 02:14:38 PM »
And since when does Game have a reputation for killing careers ? Budden murked him, Yukmouth same, 50 and Jay never responded and what happened with G-Unit was their own fault. Only one he "killed" on wax was Spider Loc but even I could do that.

lol lets have a look at these careers shall we?

183 BUDDEN*JOE HALFWAY HOUSE 3,174

Yukmouth, where is he? need i say more

50 Cent's record label is now none existant and all of games singles have debuted higher then his recent singles

so  ;D have a nice day

Uhh ? Why should I care how much Buddens sells ? Do I have stocks invested in his company or something ?

I'm talking about the track vs. track, fuck all that other shit. Just like 50 sells a lot more than Jada and Styles P but they murked him when they beefed.

And about 50; he called his album a dud and it sold more in a week than Game so far. And who the fuck cares about debuts ? I Get Money and AYO Technology were both higher on the charts than My Life. I figure that's the song that debuted at 24 I think and we both know that's mostly due to the fact that he got the hottest rapper in the world right now on the hook. And since I know you're an alias from Godlike25 or something like that, you're gonna say "but what about Jay Rock, he had a single with Wayne and it didn't blow up". I'm talking about an already establishd artist here  (Game) and not some new guy. Becuase labels don't invest in new guys anymore.

Good day to you too.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: November 06, 2008, 02:21:29 PM »
Documentary: 5 million sold

Doctors Advocate: 1.5 Million Sold

L.A.X: 655k sold and counting

thats 75 million plus Gross, not three gold including singles and three worldwide tours

So 7 million records = 75 million dollars? Do you know how much money it cost to make those albums? I bet LAX and DA didn't even break even. Shut up about your 75 million bullshit. When BestBuy sells a 15$ album, the company doesn't make 15$, or 10$, or even 5$. The margins on CD sales are awful.

EVERYBODY is selling low, game who drops the same time as jeezy all the time is selling the same, and compare that to the g unit artists.

If you actually use your brain, you'll see that percentage wise, Game's DA dropped in sales just as much as Buck and Banks second releases. They all dropped about 2/3 in sales. Game ruined his career for nothing, because he wouldn't admit 50 made his career what it is. Game is a nobody. No one cares about him, or his music. 2/3 drop in sales each time he releases an album. What does that tell you? No one cares. LAX is selling a few thousand a week, and won't come close to 600,000 in the US. Game is gone. Time to find a new rapper to dick ride.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2008, 02:25:50 PM by The King »

BitchUpLAmont

« Reply #48 on: November 06, 2008, 02:37:22 PM »

thats 75 million plus Gross, not three gold including singles and three worldwide tours

So 7 million records = 75 million dollars? Do you know how much money it cost to make those albums? I bet LAX and DA didn't even break even. Shut up about your 75 million bullshit. When BestBuy sells a 15$ album, the company doesn't make 15$, or 10$, or even 5$. The margins on CD sales are awful.

If you actually use your brain, you'll see that percentage wise, Game's DA dropped in sales just as much as Buck and Banks second releases. They all dropped about 2/3 in sales. Game ruined his career for nothing, because he wouldn't admit 50 made his career what it is. Game is a nobody. No one cares about him, or his music. 2/3 drop in sales each time he releases an album. What does that tell you? No one cares. LAX is selling a few thousand a week, and won't come close to 600,000 in the US. Game is gone. Time to find a new rapper to dick ride.

lmao at this fool, ithink hes a heartbroken g unit stan, so games selling in excess of 655k with his singles in excess of 655k about to gon a world tour next month and no one cares about him? lol then nobody cares about young jeezy do they or any other rapper? game is the third biggest selling hip hop artist of 2008 get over it stan, everybodys albums are dropping at the same rate and bitchup lamonts album is just straight up aint droppin HA HA HA
« Last Edit: November 06, 2008, 02:39:12 PM by BitchUpLAmont »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #49 on: November 06, 2008, 02:39:58 PM »

lmao at this fool, ithink hes a heartbroken g unit stan, so games selling in excess of 655k with his singles in excess of 655k about to gon a world tour next month and no one cares about him? lol then nobody cares about young jeezy do they or any other rapper? game is the third biggest selling hip hop artist of 2008 get over it stan, everybodys albums are dropping at the same rate and bitchup lamonts album is just straight up aint droppin HA HA HA

what took you so long messi?

kevin t

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #50 on: November 06, 2008, 03:05:40 PM »
you dudes make me laugh. They both make good music and they both from the west, you always saying support the west and whatever. But now you are taking sides....what for? You switch dicks faster than a hoe. One day you love game the next day its bishop. Is Bishop gonna support me if i go to war with someone.NO. Why would i take sides? People need to relax and stop getting so involved with rappers lives, listen to the fuckin music and just enjoy it. Some of you remind me off bitches reading their bitch magazines trying to find out what Angelina Jolie eats for breakfast...when really who gives a fuck.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2008, 03:18:57 PM »
in my opinion game shouldnt even pay attention to homeboy, he should just let scipio of his leash and put him on the attack, let bishops plans of having a beef with game backfire

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2008, 03:30:47 PM »
since when do album sales determine better rappers? i mean you wanna look at numbers go to 50's first two albums...he owns Game. but that doesnt make 50 the better rapper...

Budden's numbers? Bishops numbers? they havent dropped an album yet, but they have potential & have shown they can be better than game & definatly better lyrically & could take him to war & slaughter... ;)

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: November 06, 2008, 07:36:52 PM »
since when do album sales determine better rappers? i mean you wanna look at numbers go to 50's first two albums...he owns Game. but that doesnt make 50 the better rapper..

or street creds. bishop better than game imo
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

Nelson Muntz

• Lil Geezy
  • HAW HAW!
« Reply #54 on: November 06, 2008, 09:21:27 PM »
game over for bishop

Ain't that the truth  8)

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: November 07, 2008, 12:32:04 AM »
And since when does Game have a reputation for killing careers ? Budden murked him, Yukmouth same, 50 and Jay never responded and what happened with G-Unit was their own fault. Only one he "killed" on wax was Spider Loc but even I could do that.

Game shitted on G-Unit and I'm sure the G-Unot movement had some effect on their record sales.

And didn't Game diss Bishop a LONG time ago? I saw a video with Bishop talkin about how...oh its nothin...he will talk to game and this is just a misunderstanding...bunch of bullshit...now that he realizes his album ain't coming out...he's dissin Game...fucking pathetic way to make some small buzz...
« Last Edit: November 07, 2008, 12:34:11 AM by js83 »

Lucifuge

« Reply #56 on: November 07, 2008, 01:42:24 AM »

Game shitted on G-Unit and I'm sure the G-Unot movement had some effect on their record sales.

And didn't Game diss Bishop a LONG time ago? I saw a video with Bishop talkin about how...oh its nothin...he will talk to game and this is just a misunderstanding...bunch of bullshit...now that he realizes his album ain't coming out...he's dissin Game...fucking pathetic way to make some small buzz...

Game doing the sam shit. gunot beef is over,and when he's album on a way he's starting dissin.;)
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Kalonjii

• 'G'
« Reply #57 on: November 07, 2008, 02:44:47 AM »

Game doing the sam shit. gunot beef is over,and when he's album on a way he's starting dissin.;)

Difference is, Game entertaining niggaz, Game spitting some bars u wanna hear! Even if Bishop is a better rapper than Game, i'm not buying his shit if I think it's boring. This is entertainment, not charity.
Quote from: Big PaybaCC
u sound like a broad,"he think he hard", if u think he fakin,then prove him wrong...i think im hard ...so what!!! prove me wrong!!! cuzz beat up yukmouth,lil scrappy,sosa(young buccs artist),badazz,and fired on busta rhymes bodyguard even though it didnt go the way he planned it...

^^^^ Damn, Spider Loc's own artist snitchin on that nigga like a mothafucka...

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: November 07, 2008, 04:34:44 AM »
expect to see a asnwer to this very soon -

bws members goin 2 speak they mind
on this .. LOL

X.O - Slugz n Snitches mixtape - 99 % done

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #59 on: November 07, 2008, 05:54:19 AM »
People need to stop acting like Game wasn't in the same situation 3 years ago, untill 50 saved his ass.

Only the Game Groupies don't realise that notice they are the ones who are talking the most shit. I remember when Game first came out and had his BWS message board with Fase and there was this thread asking who Game fans would like to see him work with and Bishop Lamont came 2nd to Crooked I.

Funny thing is Game dissed Jay-Z then said he meant Ja Rule when he was obviously goin at Jay, then he diseed Jay on another song, then dissed him on a tour. it was ok with Game fans that he did that but Bishop is accused of doing that in another thread and al he Game groupies making it a big issue while forgetting that their hero did what they said Bishop is doing.

People need to leave the groupie shit to the females and let them argue for their men, i see muthafuckas on here acting up so much that's it's hard to tell if they're male or female.
Game is gonna do this Game is gonna do that.

I'm not happy with this beef bcoz i'm a fan a both and i refuse to take sides, i'll leave that for the groupies and stans