Author Topic: Games Gonna Go In On Bishop Heavy!!  (Read 2992 times)

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
Re: Games Gonna Go In On Bishop Heavy!!
« Reply #60 on: November 07, 2008, 05:58:31 AM »
you dudes make me laugh. They both make good music and they both from the west, you always saying support the west and whatever. But now you are taking sides....what for? You switch dicks faster than a hoe. One day you love game the next day its bishop. Is Bishop gonna support me if i go to war with someone.NO. Why would i take sides? People need to relax and stop getting so involved with rappers lives, listen to the fuckin music and just enjoy it. Some of you remind me off bitches reading their bitch magazines trying to find out what Angelina Jolie eats for breakfast...when really who gives a fuck.

Exactly.... there some niggaz on here who fit what you're saying on point

'EclipZe

« Reply #61 on: November 07, 2008, 08:24:57 AM »
Heavy is my ass. Game propably cut a deal with Dre that if Bishop gets good buzz through his beef, he'll get some leftover loop-beats.
It certainly begins to sound that Bishop is becoming another 40 Glocc.

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #62 on: November 07, 2008, 08:47:10 AM »
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT.. BISHOP SAID SOME FIGHTIN SHIT...DING DING

shay

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • "thro some money up thats are trademark boy COB
« Reply #63 on: November 07, 2008, 09:43:21 AM »
bishop is the shit  8)

Young Old Head

« Reply #64 on: November 07, 2008, 10:27:09 AM »
since when do album sales determine better rappers? i mean you wanna look at numbers go to 50's first two albums...he owns Game. but that doesnt make 50 the better rapper...

Budden's numbers? Bishops numbers? they havent dropped an album yet, but they have potential & have shown they can be better than game & definatly better lyrically & could take him to war & slaughter... ;)

joe budden dropped his first album back in '03 homie...

Cash Money Blood Gang

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #65 on: November 07, 2008, 10:42:13 AM »
since when do album sales determine better rappers? i mean you wanna look at numbers go to 50's first two albums...he owns Game. but that doesnt make 50 the better rapper...

Budden's numbers? Bishops numbers? they havent dropped an album yet, but they have potential & have shown they can be better than game & definatly better lyrically & could take him to war & slaughter... ;)

joe budden dropped his first album back in '03 homie...

true that, i was caught up in Bishop & it just slipped, my bad. :-[

but thats besides the point...

Bishop has shown a shitload of promise, like his mixtapes. dude waiting to drop behind 50, Eminem & Dre. three of the biggest names in the industry. you gotta give him some time.

Bishop & Joey could wreck Game, garenteed. ;)

Jimmy H.

« Reply #66 on: November 07, 2008, 03:12:27 PM »
dont talk stupid LMAO what chance does bitchup lamont have in a beef with game when 1. he's on interscope [games made interscope over $60 million / bishop has made them nothing] 2. game destroyed one of the biggest hip hop groups of the time which he was once apart of, [so what chance does a rapper older then the game with no album, on the shelf and with no street muscle have against game? little!], and #3. 95% of bishops potenital fanbase are allready game fans, and as you can see on every forum on every thread on every comment there are now more people hating on bishop then there was last week. Games made his whole career of killing rappers on wax, so who the fuck is bishop lamont ? hes getting dropped of aftermath he needs to make a name for himself quick so he disses game, but the dumbass doesnt realise that hes gonna end up the next ras kass / spider loc
  Game is on Interscope? Last I checked, he was on Geffen. That 60 million that Game generated seems like a very generous number. A few facts you leave out. The only album he actually did for Interscope was an Aftermath/G-Unit release. This was the highest-selling album of the three and makes up for the majority of the pie. If Game were Interscope's top money-maker, he would not have been moved over to Geffen. People might say it was because they sided with 50 but it had more to do with the fact that he started a movement against G-Unit which included a boycott of a movie/soundtrack that Interscope had millions invested into. He actually shot both of their careers in the foot by dividing the fan base. Game is already not on Jimmy's good side so I don't see him suddenly being embraced in this situation.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #67 on: November 07, 2008, 03:43:41 PM »
And since when does Game have a reputation for killing careers ? Budden murked him, Yukmouth same, 50 and Jay never responded and what happened with G-Unit was their own fault. Only one he "killed" on wax was Spider Loc but even I could do that.

Since he pretty much killed 50 gunit, everyone knows it. Gunit did themselve alot of damage too with dropping wack shit but everybody within hiphop, not just game fans know that 300 bars destroyed the group. Whether its a justified reputation or not, dude has a good standing within the 'diss' game right now, and we both know that.

Its sad to see people taking sides in this and someone like you being so involved because you should be bigger than this now considering you've been here so long and seen so many bullshit beefs come and go. I admit im a fan of game, i have nothing to be ashamed of, i know good music, i love my nas shit etc and game dropped two heaters in doc and DA and a solid album in LAX.

Bishop aint released anything but mixtapes and everyone knows im not big on bishop yet but fo sho, if his album drops, like alot of other niggaz, i'll be there day 1 to cop it. It just makes me laugh to see whats been spit here so quick.

pz
« Last Edit: November 07, 2008, 03:48:33 PM by LyRiCaL_G »

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #68 on: November 07, 2008, 03:47:23 PM »
^^ Or maybe he'll get that buzz by jumping ship to the most popular group at the moment ?

People need to stop acting like Game wasn't in the same situation 3 years ago, untill 50 saved his ass.

True, but whats to say bishop would take advantage of a situation like that like game did?

Games buzz went from decent to huge when he joined 50 and when he released westside story, it just went off the chain. Who knows if bishop would react the same, nigga already released two singles without needing 50 and one on a dre beat and it didnt do nothing because most were not feeling the joints. How do we know if joining a supergroup would help this...thats all hyperthetical...

Game need to fuck thinking about bishop and get on with his own career which is already three albums deep...

Bishop need to fuck thinking about snoop and game and get his shit out on the aftermath because how many more mixtapes can someone drop? I wont complain if he keeps dropping original mixtapes but really, im sure he'll want to release an album one day.

pz

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: November 07, 2008, 05:04:42 PM »
I still don't see how someone can kill somebody in a beef if the oposite site never responds. And 300 Bars is overrated, it took him 4 months to make it, so it's not that special. Not to mention that Game has better G-Unit dissed on other tracks and that Styles and Jada said what Game did, even better, in 3 minutes.

About the blowing up; times are different now. New artist aren't being brought up anymore. Labels give up on someone in 3 weeks if the single ain't a hit. And who's to say Westside Story would've popped off like it did in 05. Remember that Westside Story wasn't big on Billboard Hot 100 (I think it was 97 the highest, not sure) and nowadays people get pushed back and have to come up with another plan.

And don't tell me that I'm getting "involved" when you're just as gulity of being a lil more biased towards Game, like I am towards Bishop. And if it seemed that way it's only because some people started attacking Bishop's action in a split second, while forgetting that: A) Game dissed him first B) What he said about bi-polar situation sounds real C) Bishop is cool with a lot of people on the West and generally seems like a peacful person, unlike 50 and Game who are always looking for beef D) Even if it is a 100% publicity stunt, who's to say that Game wouldn't have done the same in his shoes, if he hadn't caught a lucky break with 50.

BTW Game is one of my fav. mainstream rapper, he's one of the rare ones that I can say that have released 3 ablums that I can listen from front to back. So if it seems like I'm ahting on him, it's only because he has a couple of die hard BWS fans here who always only see one side of the story.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: November 07, 2008, 05:08:27 PM »
And about singles not blowing up:

- Feel On It sucked, other than a hot beat, it was the same as the rest of this bullshit that get's released.
- Grow Up was dope; song with an actual substance but people once again proved that they're full of shit, when they're dissing the current rap scene, how everything sounds the same, every single is a club or a chick track....

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #71 on: November 07, 2008, 05:45:20 PM »
I still don't see how someone can kill somebody in a beef if the oposite site never responds. And 300 Bars is overrated, it took him 4 months to make it, so it's not that special. Not to mention that Game has better G-Unit dissed on other tracks and that Styles and Jada said what Game did, even better, in 3 minutes.

About the blowing up; times are different now. New artist aren't being brought up anymore. Labels give up on someone in 3 weeks if the single ain't a hit. And who's to say Westside Story would've popped off like it did in 05. Remember that Westside Story wasn't big on Billboard Hot 100 (I think it was 97 the highest, not sure) and nowadays people get pushed back and have to come up with another plan.

And don't tell me that I'm getting "involved" when you're just as gulity of being a lil more biased towards Game, like I am towards Bishop. And if it seemed that way it's only because some people started attacking Bishop's action in a split second, while forgetting that: A) Game dissed him first B) What he said about bi-polar situation sounds real C) Bishop is cool with a lot of people on the West and generally seems like a peacful person, unlike 50 and Game who are always looking for beef D) Even if it is a 100% publicity stunt, who's to say that Game wouldn't have done the same in his shoes, if he hadn't caught a lucky break with 50.

BTW Game is one of my fav. mainstream rapper, he's one of the rare ones that I can say that have released 3 ablums that I can listen from front to back. So if it seems like I'm ahting on him, it's only because he has a couple of die hard BWS fans here who always only see one side of the story.

Fair enough, but i dont really see myself getting involved with this at all with the few bws groupies and gunit groupies, im just saying it like it is, bishop tried to claim he was bigger than shit like this...when imo he is just like game, coming from a slightly differrent angle.

pz

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #72 on: November 07, 2008, 05:46:35 PM »
And about singles not blowing up:

- Feel On It sucked, other than a hot beat, it was the same as the rest of this bullshit that get's released.
- Grow Up was dope; song with an actual substance but people once again proved that they're full of shit, when they're dissing the current rap scene, how everything sounds the same, every single is a club or a chick track....

Grow up was boring, its nice to see a song coming from a different angle, im all for that...but its got to be dope..desrving of blowing up, reaching general people with its difference and clearly grow up was not musically good enough to do that.

papa-smurf

« Reply #73 on: November 07, 2008, 06:23:52 PM »
bishop is a dope lyricist.that nigga could flow.and game is a hell of diss artist.He could diss the shit out of a nigga.u seen what he did to g-unit.game the only nigga who bodied g-unit.so this a be interesting.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: November 07, 2008, 06:27:35 PM »
I disagree. I think that Bishop did a really good job from a song writing standpoint of view. If anything, it was Dre that shoudl've added some more varietiy to the beat (altough I loved the general guitar riff and the crisp drums). Only problem is, that it shoudln't have been the first single, it's more of a 3rd, 4th single type of song. I think they could've made a fly storytelling video from it, the song has a simmilar vibe to Cube's "Today Was A good Day".