Author Topic: Games Gonna Go In On Bishop Heavy!!  (Read 2948 times)

Raine

• Lil Geezy
  • RAINE N LANE N KOKANE THE ALBUM OUT NOW!!!
Re: Games Gonna Go In On Bishop Heavy!!
« Reply #75 on: November 07, 2008, 08:02:33 PM »
are yall really listening to these sucky niggaz?
ORDER RAINE n LANE n KOKANE THE ALBUM NOW AT

www.myspace.com/rainendem.

Shipping Worldwide

john94b

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #76 on: November 07, 2008, 08:51:10 PM »
lol about the album thing...u know why he wont have an album commin out soon? cuz all aftermath cares about is detox,50 and eminems album,stat quo was in aftermath 5 years and statlanta still isnt out so hes gone,bustas gone...

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #77 on: November 07, 2008, 10:57:05 PM »
lol about the album thing...u know why he wont have an album commin out soon? cuz all aftermath cares about is detox,50 and eminems album,stat quo was in aftermath 5 years and statlanta still isnt out so hes gone,bustas gone...

he'll eventually drop his album. just might take some time...

Jimmy H.

« Reply #78 on: November 07, 2008, 11:46:17 PM »
Well, that's the name of the business. Do you really think Game would have dropped in 2005 if 50 and Eminem weren't selling big back then? You think if Game was a new artist now, he wouldn't be in the Bishop situation? New artists are always a tricky situation because if their first album flops, the label is pretty much done with them. That's why these artists always wait for the perfect situation before they drop their debut. It's the old saying, "You only get one chance to make a first impression." There is a reason why 50 Cent came out before Obie Trice and Game's debut dropped but Stat Quo didn't. Beyond just the music, there was an image and a story behind 50 Cent, Eminem, and The Game. Whether it was authentic or the label fabricated it to sell records. It's not that Aftermath only cares about Detox, Eminem, and 50. It's more like Aftermath knows it's easier to sell artists that the buying public is already familiar with than investing money into creating interest in a new one. It makes no sense to drop Bishop first.

wcsoldier

« Reply #79 on: November 08, 2008, 12:05:23 AM »
Not interested in this at all .. the lastest  beef which was worth  in hip hop history was Nas against Jay .. after that there is a new beef everyday for whatever stupid reason , rappers are worst than girls , they think they are tough guys but actually they sound like lil sensitive bitches ...

On this beef : it's well known that Game is a bi-polar character but I laugh even more at Bishop ... dude was talking about hip hop unity , blah blah blah for 3 years  and now that he's desperate to get an album out , he's starting dissing people .. LMAO

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #80 on: November 08, 2008, 01:30:16 AM »
I still don't see how someone can kill somebody in a beef if the oposite site never responds. And 300 Bars is overrated, it took him 4 months to make it, so it's not that special. Not to mention that Game has better G-Unit dissed on other tracks and that Styles and Jada said what Game did, even better, in 3 minutes.

About the blowing up; times are different now. New artist aren't being brought up anymore. Labels give up on someone in 3 weeks if the single ain't a hit. And who's to say Westside Story would've popped off like it did in 05. Remember that Westside Story wasn't big on Billboard Hot 100 (I think it was 97 the highest, not sure) and nowadays people get pushed back and have to come up with another plan.

And don't tell me that I'm getting "involved" when you're just as gulity of being a lil more biased towards Game, like I am towards Bishop. And if it seemed that way it's only because some people started attacking Bishop's action in a split second, while forgetting that: A) Game dissed him first B) What he said about bi-polar situation sounds real C) Bishop is cool with a lot of people on the West and generally seems like a peacful person, unlike 50 and Game who are always looking for beef D) Even if it is a 100% publicity stunt, who's to say that Game wouldn't have done the same in his shoes, if he hadn't caught a lucky break with 50.

BTW Game is one of my fav. mainstream rapper, he's one of the rare ones that I can say that have released 3 ablums that I can listen from front to back. So if it seems like I'm ahting on him, it's only because he has a couple of die hard BWS fans here who always only see one side of the story.

yeah lol, Lyrical G flip flops sometimes  ;D props

eMzi

• Lil Geezy
  • tru playa
« Reply #81 on: November 08, 2008, 01:56:05 AM »
Imo, the question is: has anyone heard the interview with Game dissin' Lamont and Glasses?
I'ma diss you over fast, slow track or no track
If your shit wasn't so wack, I'd diss you to yo' track

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #82 on: November 08, 2008, 10:05:37 AM »
I still don't see how someone can kill somebody in a beef if the oposite site never responds. And 300 Bars is overrated, it took him 4 months to make it, so it's not that special. Not to mention that Game has better G-Unit dissed on other tracks and that Styles and Jada said what Game did, even better, in 3 minutes.

About the blowing up; times are different now. New artist aren't being brought up anymore. Labels give up on someone in 3 weeks if the single ain't a hit. And who's to say Westside Story would've popped off like it did in 05. Remember that Westside Story wasn't big on Billboard Hot 100 (I think it was 97 the highest, not sure) and nowadays people get pushed back and have to come up with another plan.

And don't tell me that I'm getting "involved" when you're just as gulity of being a lil more biased towards Game, like I am towards Bishop. And if it seemed that way it's only because some people started attacking Bishop's action in a split second, while forgetting that: A) Game dissed him first B) What he said about bi-polar situation sounds real C) Bishop is cool with a lot of people on the West and generally seems like a peacful person, unlike 50 and Game who are always looking for beef D) Even if it is a 100% publicity stunt, who's to say that Game wouldn't have done the same in his shoes, if he hadn't caught a lucky break with 50.

BTW Game is one of my fav. mainstream rapper, he's one of the rare ones that I can say that have released 3 ablums that I can listen from front to back. So if it seems like I'm ahting on him, it's only because he has a couple of die hard BWS fans here who always only see one side of the story.

LOL c'mon man, i aint flipflopping or nuttin here...lol@flipflopping...sounds wrong...

Yeh but still...just cuz u like bishop or i like game dont mean we flipflopping etc, its just an opinion and im speaking like it is...i agree with wcsoldier on this...thats just how i see it.

U dont? Thats kool but thats opinions...aint no wrong or right in this imo ;-)

pz

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #83 on: November 09, 2008, 12:43:42 AM »

LOL c'mon man, i aint flipflopping or nuttin here...lol@flipflopping...sounds wrong...

Yeh but still...just cuz u like bishop or i like game dont mean we flipflopping etc, its just an opinion and im speaking like it is...i agree with wcsoldier on this...thats just how i see it.

U dont? Thats kool but thats opinions...aint no wrong or right in this imo ;-)

pz

well you were flipflopping cause you were criticising Meho for getting involved  :laugh:  ;)

anyway, speaking of opinions; well i'm part of a minority that respects other peoples opinions, as long as it's constructive so don't worry about that  ;)

MediumL

« Reply #84 on: November 09, 2008, 02:12:27 AM »
If i was Bishop id be sooo worried  ::)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>