Author Topic: Palin didn't know what countries were in NAFTA  (Read 392 times)

herpes

Palin didn't know what countries were in NAFTA
« on: November 05, 2008, 05:47:33 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/MWZHTJsR4Bc" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/MWZHTJsR4Bc</a>

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Palin didn't know what countries were in NAFTA
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2008, 06:17:51 PM »
She's not an idiot, but she just doesn't have knowledge on politics outside of Alaska.  I doubt that in four years, she will have a better understanding of it so most likely it will be somebody like Bobby Jindal going up for the Presidency.

Suga Foot

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2008, 06:21:29 PM »
what a fuckin idiot.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2008, 10:44:41 PM »
She's not an idiot, but she just doesn't have knowledge on politics outside of Alaska.  I doubt that in four years, she will have a better understanding of it so most likely it will be somebody like Bobby Jindal going up for the Presidency.

No, seriously, shes a fuckin moron and it has been readily on display since her selection as McCain's running mate.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2008, 11:16:20 AM »

No, seriously, shes a fuckin moron and it has been readily on display since her selection as McCain's running mate.

There's a difference between being ready to become a VP or President on the national stage than having executive power as a Mayor and State in a country that is usually isolated in National politics. 

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2008, 01:06:46 PM »

What makes her an idiot is that she accepted the offer to be VP in the first place. That and that alone makes her a fucking moron. Not to mention her stupid answers to almost every question she got asked. The whole Russia thing was embarrassing. "What newspapers do you read?" "All of them" - Palin. This stuff isn't just knowledge, it's common sense. I'm just some guy sitting on a computer, and I know who's in NAFTA. She was a few million votes from being a Vice President and she doesn't know. It's not really complicated stuff.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2008, 01:59:29 PM »

What makes her an idiot is that she accepted the offer to be VP in the first place. That and that alone makes her a fucking moron. Not to mention her stupid answers to almost every question she got asked. The whole Russia thing was embarrassing. "What newspapers do you read?" "All of them" - Palin. This stuff isn't just knowledge, it's common sense. I'm just some guy sitting on a computer, and I know who's in NAFTA. She was a few million votes from being a Vice President and she doesn't know. It's not really complicated stuff.

The real idiots are the GOP masterminds that forced McCain into choosing her believing that it will help. Politicians love power, 95% of them are narcissist, the remainder are just people who actually wanna help, so you can't really blame a narcissist that accepts the role of VP nominee...it's in their genes.  The GOP prepped her too much, she was basically worried what to answer because her ass would have gotten chewed out no matter what.  All it is, it's someone who is not ready or just nut cut out for the game of politics.  It just goes to show you that experience doesn't automatically mean that person is ready to become a President.  And really, I can't wait when Palin gets destroyed in the upcoming Primaries so she can never get in the game again.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2008, 02:32:02 PM »

The real idiots are the GOP masterminds that forced McCain into choosing her believing that it will help. Politicians love power, 95% of them are narcissist, the remainder are just people who actually wanna help, so you can't really blame a narcissist that accepts the role of VP nominee...it's in their genes.  The GOP prepped her too much, she was basically worried what to answer because her ass would have gotten chewed out no matter what.  All it is, it's someone who is not ready or just nut cut out for the game of politics.  It just goes to show you that experience doesn't automatically mean that person is ready to become a President.  And really, I can't wait when Palin gets destroyed in the upcoming Primaries so she can never get in the game again.

Do you honestly believe McCain didn't want Palin on the ticket, at the time? The GOP didn't prep her enough, she didn't know anything. She has the knowledge of a 9th grader. On the phone with two comedians, she didn't even know the name of Canada's PM, someone she "worked quiet closely with." You're right though, she won't win the primary. Only nut jobs would actually vote for her. McCain was the best shot they had, and maybe if he choose Romney, he may of won, with someone who actually knows the economy. It's impossible to tell who will run in 2012. Dems went from Kerry to Obama in 4 years, doesn't take too long to find a viable candidate. Hopefully though, the GOP will realize the rest of America disagree's with the GOP "base" and pick someone who appeals to normal people. People like Huckabee and Palin, and all those other nut jobs shouldn't even think of running again. It's bad for America.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2008, 02:40:55 PM »
If Obama does something great for this country, I believe people would go for another round of democratic.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2008, 03:24:19 PM »

There's a difference between being ready to become a VP or President on the national stage than having executive power as a Mayor and State in a country that is usually isolated in National politics. 

ok. this does not mean she is not a complete idiot. she doesn't know shit! provide me an example of her knowing what the fuck she's talking about and I'll show you 15 examples of her dodging questions or just flat out not knowing what the fuck she's talking about or just saying something completely stupid in general.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2008, 04:45:05 PM »

Do you honestly believe McCain didn't want Palin on the ticket, at the time? The GOP didn't prep her enough, she didn't know anything. She has the knowledge of a 9th grader. On the phone with two comedians, she didn't even know the name of Canada's PM, someone she "worked quiet closely with." You're right though, she won't win the primary. Only nut jobs would actually vote for her. McCain was the best shot they had, and maybe if he choose Romney, he may of won, with someone who actually knows the economy. It's impossible to tell who will run in 2012. Dems went from Kerry to Obama in 4 years, doesn't take too long to find a viable candidate. Hopefully though, the GOP will realize the rest of America disagree's with the GOP "base" and pick someone who appeals to normal people. People like Huckabee and Palin, and all those other nut jobs shouldn't even think of running again. It's bad for America.

I bet you his first choice was Lieberman.  McCain has always been a true centrist.  All of a sudden, he started to become a hardcore conservative and appeal to the religious right?  He has always ran an honest campaign until this recent one, that shows me that he was pretty much forced by the GOP.  All I'm saying is that the words idiot and moron are a bit extreme, I clearly don't like her is just that she's not cut out for politics on the national level.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2008, 04:47:27 PM »
If Obama does something great for this country, I believe people would go for another round of democratic.

Not just another round, but there will be a shift in the country's ideology. It would easily be a center-left country. 

WestCoasta

« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2008, 05:05:17 PM »
a Real American response...

"what?  who cares?  there's nothing wrong with not knowing this"

herpes

« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2008, 05:27:07 PM »
a Real American response...

"what?  who cares?  there's nothing wrong with not knowing this"

On SOHH I think he said that this is bullshit set up by Mitt Romney aides that were working for the McCain campaign.