Author Topic: Bombs Away....  (Read 115 times)

DH2002

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Bombs Away....
« on: March 28, 2002, 04:44:28 AM »
ima bout to get grimey/
they think i take laxitives cause my ryhmes apear slimy/
i spit with anger but to danger im no stranger/
words roll off my tung like butter, i shutter to think after ya second drink u hit tha sink, pukin cause u aint no true tipper/
walkin all crooked after a few sips of tha liquor, i got lyrical content that will effect ya much quicker/
guess what i got ya girl and im finna flip her, show her a night on tha town, or maybe hit tha sheets and roll around/
i never get soft, u only had one meaningful plan and it got lost /
i take shots, like plots there plained out right, a fight aint a fight if it dont start out tight/
u come to a party without henn or bacardi, u aint really a party maker, im hit tha finals and leave wit it alll like tha lakers/
so just call me tha taker, i flip dough cause my gramas last name is baker/
i meet and greet u with tha impact of 20 people, and lethal as me,
step in tha path and become another casualty/
war paint, u might wana look tha other way if u a saint, u thought ya skill was tight, suprize it aint/
only big dawgs can step in my yard, i will demolish any motherfucka that thought he was hard/
sticks and stones may break bones, but i'll break u in 2 peaces, all you need is one of my battle raps, a strap and my othiesis/
i set ya hair in creases like wax when i flip like a jax, stapling ya
nuts to tha wall with 10 mini tax/
cut ya nose off and stick it in tha fax machine, i have an impact to detact ya spleen, inbetween to interveen and make ya insides lean/
fatal attraction from transaction that dident meet satisfaction, one to open ya chess and stop ya heart from relapsin/
i say fuck war, i got a tank to submerenes and a ammunition tank standin at ya door, makin ya whole family drop to tha floor/
even ya cousin on tha other sid of tha phone back in packastan, ima destroy shit worse then tha U.S. to.... Afghanistan......

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

TimeLock

Re: Bombs Away....
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2002, 07:31:24 PM »
your style is funny dawg...it's like a mix of wacky comedy and hardcore shit...very entertaining..lol ;D

keep it up
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »