Author Topic: Bone Thugs-n-Harmony - Uni5 [Discussion]  (Read 1661 times)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Bone Thugs-n-Harmony - Uni5 [Discussion]
« on: November 07, 2008, 07:10:47 AM »
Artist: Bone thugs~n~harmony
Album: Uni5
Label:
Features: Keyshia Cole, T-Pain
Tracklist: N/A
Release Date: To Be Determined
Notes: The album will most likely not be released by Interscope since Bone departed from The label over financial disputes. The first single "Nuff Respect", was supposed to be released October 27, 2008 (according to DJ U-Neek). But won't be released any time soon, and Bone will most likely pick another song as an official single. Krayzie Bone stated in an interview with BTNHBoard.com that DJ U-Neek is back.  Also production includes; Scott Storch Timbaland (production), Akon (production), Big Boi of Outkast (production), Thin C of Mo Thugs (production). First single featuring Keyshia Cole arriving in October/November 2008, according to Big Sloan of Mo Thugs Records.

Is anyone hyped?

DJ U-neek was responsible for this piece of shit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bone_4_Life  GET HIM AWAY FROM THE PROJECT.

I liked S&L, I think Bone are still a very relevant group.

I think they need to be on a major label, for this project to turn out well....

ktothac

• 'G'
Re: Bone Thugs-n-Harmony - Uni5 [Discussion]
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2008, 09:25:10 AM »
dj u-neek has made some bangin ass production. bone was even talkin bout they created some new style on this new cd. and thats awesome they got big boi as a producer i hope he raps on a track wit em too.

CJMacc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2008, 10:51:25 AM »
SO INTERSCOPE IS STILL GOIN' TO RELEASE THE ALBUM HUH????

ACCORDING TO THE BTHNBOARD AND BONETHUGSTORY, THEY HAVE LEFT INTERSCOPE AND DECIDED TO MAKE THE ALBUM WITHOUT A MAJOR... HMMMM... WHAT'S GOIN HERE.. JUDGEMENT TIME, CLEAR IT UP PLEASE!!!

penenstamp

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2008, 12:20:29 PM »
This could be the first true classic in years!

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2008, 12:24:36 PM »
This could be the first true classic in years!

Blood$

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2008, 01:20:52 PM »
I can't wait for this one, been waiting on all 5 to do some shit for years  8)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2008, 02:43:36 AM »
SO INTERSCOPE IS STILL GOIN' TO RELEASE THE ALBUM HUH????

ACCORDING TO THE BTHNBOARD AND BONETHUGSTORY, THEY HAVE LEFT INTERSCOPE AND DECIDED TO MAKE THE ALBUM WITHOUT A MAJOR... HMMMM... WHAT'S GOIN HERE.. JUDGEMENT TIME, CLEAR IT UP PLEASE!!!

Did u read what I posted?  "The album will most likely not be released by Interscope since Bone departed from The label over financial disputes"

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2008, 04:35:28 AM »
A New Bone Thugs album, what a great news... I thought. Then I took a look at the featured artists list and in the blink of an eye, dark clouds covered up my mind. How can one man have such a negative influence? I don't care if T-pain has a quarter billion features on little Wayne album but do not ruin Bone Thugs album, please. The production side seems OK for me except a few. Chances of Timbaland producing a good hip-hop beat are small. He should stick producing to Timberlake and other lame pop musicians. Big Poi ought to keep his tree hugging beats to himself. I hope they get rid of T-Pain.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2008, 04:45:51 AM »
^^ lol, that was quite a close-minded reply...

Big Boi could do a "1st of the month" typa beat, I reckon.  Obviously T-Pain was enlisted to help for the mainstream market.. Gotta have that radio single.. 

penenstamp

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2008, 05:36:28 AM »
A New Bone Thugs album, what a great news... I thought. Then I took a look at the featured artists list and in the blink of an eye, dark clouds covered up my mind. How can one man have such a negative influence? I don't care if T-pain has a quarter billion features on little Wayne album but do not ruin Bone Thugs album, please. The production side seems OK for me except a few. Chances of Timbaland producing a good hip-hop beat are small. He should stick producing to Timberlake and other lame pop musicians. Big Poi ought to keep his tree hugging beats to himself. I hope they get rid of T-Pain.

Bone wouldn't let T-Pain fuck up a song on their reunion album ;)

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2008, 09:08:01 AM »
Kray said they left Interscope because of their lack of creative input with the last album - they didn't like the final tracklist. Word is he was ready to leave the group (probably a false threat) and that's what sparked them all to jump ship. Plus they never got paid for their I Tried movie.

I'm excited for the idea of this... Bone have always been my favorite group (peep the pic to the left) and having them all together again is great news... but I'm worried about bizzy and flesh's performances, and Uneek sucks ass. A clip of flesh's verse from that keyshia cole song came out and it was wack as fuck. Kray said that it probably wont be the single though which is good.

Really Bone needs the beats to back this up, and it really deserves to be a blockbuster affair.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2008, 09:37:14 AM »
Kray said they left Interscope because of their lack of creative input with the last album - they didn't like the final tracklist. Word is he was ready to leave the group (probably a false threat) and that's what sparked them all to jump ship. Plus they never got paid for their I Tried movie.

I'm excited for the idea of this... Bone have always been my favorite group (peep the pic to the left) and having them all together again is great news... but I'm worried about bizzy and flesh's performances, and Uneek sucks ass. A clip of flesh's verse from that keyshia cole song came out and it was wack as fuck. Kray said that it probably wont be the single though which is good.

Really Bone needs the beats to back this up, and it really deserves to be a blockbuster affair.

Yeah I heard that, didn't sound good..  But remember the S&L cut "Into the Future", that was a good verse, I think they should rework that song into a single...

I wonder how Flesh's style will be now, cuz it hasn't had the chance to evolve and adapt to the music industry like the rest of the group..

Bizzy is still good, I just think he needs the group for feedback and artistic opinion, to better himself.

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2008, 06:31:57 PM »

Yeah I heard that, didn't sound good..  But remember the S&L cut "Into the Future", that was a good verse, I think they should rework that song into a single...

I wonder how Flesh's style will be now, cuz it hasn't had the chance to evolve and adapt to the music industry like the rest of the group..

Bizzy is still good, I just think he needs the group for feedback and artistic opinion, to better himself.

You would think that, especially since they're reportedly tryna get Flesh to stop his "whisper" vocal style... but then how come they never tell Wish to step it up?

unless they already do  :o

OchoCinco

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2008, 06:34:02 PM »
bone are the best. ill be buyin this day its released for sure.

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2008, 06:45:33 PM »
Ill wait to here a single or two before I fully decide what ill do.. if its classic Bone or if they bring something cool and fresh to the table then ill let them take my money for sure  8)