Author Topic: Yo AutoMatik Im calling you Out DAWGGG..  (Read 551 times)

ROCCY

Yo AutoMatik Im calling you Out DAWGGG..
« on: March 25, 2002, 09:35:50 PM »
aiight homie 15-20 bars..we got t'l Wednesday To do it and please no hating..All votes Honest opinions..

PEACE
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

PoeticJustice

Re: Yo AutoMatik Im calling you Out DAWGGG..
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2002, 10:05:04 PM »
Roccy wants to battle an accused biter becuase i Exposed-Him-Before/*
Got this veteren battling a hoe-mo who got NIK Sex-Posters-On-His-Wall/
Only way Roccy droppen a rhyme is when he begs NIK and give him a Whack-On-The-Ass/**
Ima beat u so bad u be haven 'withdrawel symtoms' like 'crack heads' falling 'Back-On-The-Grass'/
Scitt, shit i mean roccy, ya cnat write ya own lyrics i think its time ya Faced-The-Facts-Kid/
Roccy's so 'dumb' he learned how to 'tie his shoelace' 2 days again when NIK said Lace-A-Track-Bitch/
Ya better Brace-Ya-Back-Prick, the only way u n nik is 'tight' is caus ya tracks slow Paced-With-Phat-Dicks/
U will never be 'phat', ya just like a 'balemic whore' caus every drop of Cum-Is-Crucial/
NIK is ya only 'respected friend', u get along well caus his Bum-Is-'Mutual'/
Ya fake 'raps like silicone', and im like 'Tommy Lee' caus im gonna 'Drum-This-New-Fool'/ ***
WTF roccy nik said ya can do the splits, ya gay with nik bitch now the Shocks-Out-Ya-Best-Kiss/
Caus i gave this board its 'game' son and in a battle im known to take 'Blocks-Out-Like-Tetris'/
Roccy ya lyrics is 'uncoordinated' like 'horses in the special winter olympics ice hockey' caus ya 'Puck-Is-Lame'/
Roccy ya worthless-at-best, even if ya beat me at 'virtual-sex' u still couldnt 'Fuck-With-Game'/
U Suck-Ya-Claim, like 'embarrased midgit lepracorns' ya 'Luck-Is-Shame'/
Roccy claims 'Double-C's'? roccy claims his ali, caus hes soft like a butterfly and sniffs flowers like a Bumble-Bee/ lol
This battles like a 'midgit heavyweight boxer' caus roccys 'punches fall short' and he cant even 'Crumble-Knees'/
Roccy u lost ya stutteren bitch now can u not Mumble-Please...

* i caught him not writing his own lyrics
** It was a known fact nik ghost write for him
*** fake=silicone and silicone is pamela anderson, and she was married to tommy lee who played drums for a band hope ya picked up on the rest i had writers black so most of them is kinda played punches or played concepts...

yo roccy dunt expect this voted on tho dawg.. u know how it is i told u on aim..

~1~

ROCCY

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2002, 10:38:34 PM »
Yo maxi I liked your shit..And I guess we where done before Wednesday LoL..Heres MY shit..and I hope every Vote is Honest PEACE

Yo maxi you cant fuck with Me/ I will make you Bleed/ Maxi be Bitten Rhymes All Day/ You know u aint got nothing to say/ I wonder why u had to Cheat/ well your about to get Beat/You claim that you gave this board the "game"/ why u change yo name/ was it too much shame?/ was it cause u aint got no one to Blame/ My rhymes aint nothing but Flame/ My rhymes are harder then A Stone/ You scared to be home alone?/ You better Lock your doors and dont answer the Phone/ Cause my Rhmyes hold more power then a Dome/ My rhymes are Worth A million/ Whats the chance of u being me A trillion/ So stop Dreaming/ Just remember You Cant Be Me/

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2002, 10:45:52 PM »
Auto- nice rhyme, sum lines were funny, n the sht about nik n roccy was tite...
Roccy- damn homie u improvin, keep writin n u'll improve further, stuff about maxi bitin came correct, nice flow, but u lacked the complexity n shit which auto had,

Vote - AutoMatik1

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Instant_Killa

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2002, 10:54:37 PM »
automatil came harder i guess. Roccy you need to expand ur lines a little more. Keep spitin though.

Vote=automatik
Peace

infinite59

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2002, 10:55:48 PM »
I'm votin cause Roccy's my brother, and he wanted me to vote......

Maxi's shit was funny as hell and creative.  And the Now I Know shit was killing me, even though Sccit's my boy.  Roccy's rhyme was ill, cause he went after Maxi for being a biting styles, and it was a well directed diss verse.  This was close.

vote= Automatik

ROCCY

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2002, 11:03:15 PM »
Yo auto, Next time remind me not to battle u..Jk..LoL.. good shit dogg one more vote for u and this is all ova.. ;)

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2002, 01:52:47 AM »
roccy that was good but auto's was tight, he came harder then expected...

vote - automatik1

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!

KVB

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2002, 04:50:16 AM »
I don't understand how any of you can vote on this battle... AutoMatik1  a/k/a  maxi-padz is an exposed biter... how could you tell if he wrote this rhyme on his own, or copied it from another site? I'm not hating, I'm just being speaking my mind... best believe I am right.

Peace
~1~

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2002, 12:41:18 PM »
That shit was funny from Automatik. I gotta give it to him sonce he came harder and his shit was nice overall.

Roccy, homie your improving. Just keep doing what your doin and continually battle peeps. It's a learning experience each time.

Peace
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

PoeticJustice

« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2002, 05:23:58 PM »
I don't understand how any of you can vote on this battle... AutoMatik1  a/k/a  maxi-padz is an exposed biter... how could you tell if he wrote this rhyme on his own, or copied it from another site? I'm not hating, I'm just being speaking my mind... best believe I am right.

Peace
~1~

i know dawg i wasn gonna battle but he showed me respect n wanted to battle.. i didn expect votes either.. im just helpe an emcee like roccy get better ya feel? i wasn plannen on battlen plus ima probably be at this site fro 2 mo weeks maximum while the school holidays is on then im leaven,

peace
~1~

ROCCY

« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2002, 07:00:57 PM »

i know dawg i wasn gonna battle but he showed me respect n wanted to battle.. i didn expect votes either.. im just helpe an emcee like roccy get better ya feel? i wasn plannen on battlen plus ima probably be at this site fro 2 mo weeks maximum while the school holidays is on then im leaven,

peace
~1~

Yeah..I was the one who asked him to battle me..and I am glad u battled me it was a great battle dogg..good shit..and for all the people that said im improvin thanks..

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2002, 12:02:34 AM »
...+ i dont think that couldve been biten...there were far too many relevant disses
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2002, 05:26:25 AM »
nah.. thats definatly not bitten