Author Topic: should obama give props to........  (Read 1647 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: should obama give props to........
« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2008, 06:46:12 PM »
im glad you noticed Chamillionaire is in my sig & avatar...at least your observant. :D

anyway as for the World Wars, America (thats what i am, all i care about) went in as a peacemaker. we did not provoke the wars.

the Holocaust? i am not German, so you can ask someone who is. not all whites have the same background & believe in the same things.

its kind of sad how simple minded you. "i am no German" and "not all whites have the same background" thats all you have to say? but yet.............. you co signing what that other cracker had to say

Jared Taylor

« Reply #46 on: November 11, 2008, 07:44:25 PM »
First of all, JOB, are you finally willing to debate with me? I realize you don't like me, and that's cool because I don't like you, either. But, since you are a black nationalist, aren't you at all curious to know how I, as a white nationalist and Protestant, feel about your attacks on my people?

Let's discuss this topic seriously, racist-to-racist.

okay well lets suppose you crackers are right......and that us Blacks are savages. bear with me now. but then this question arises. whats white people excuse? what eye mean by that is. whats ya excuse for the World Wars, For the holocaust, and all the internal conflicts over in europe, school shootings? and etc. these are all white on white crimes without the instigation of non-whites.( that means there wasnt anybody who planted seeds the of division, corruption who wasnt white)

Nobody denies that whites have wars with each other. That is certainly true. BUT, the question, how often do whites kill each other compared to blacks? And how often do they kill blacks nowadays? Black civil wars in Africa routinely wipe out almost half the population in many cases. The Holocaust was an exception, whereas genocides like Rwanda and the Sudan are actually fairly commonplace in African warfare.

You brought up school shootings. They do happen (though I must point out that the last one was carried out by a Korean). But how often do blacks kill each other in gang-related shootings compared to whites killing each other in school shootings? It's all about the extremely disproportionately large number of black-on-black and black-on-white violence to any violence involving whites.

you crackers sit here and talk about how Blacks are savages over in Africa and they killing each other. BUT at the end of the day the roots to the cause of all this is white people. THATS THE OUTCOME OF COLONIALISM. even till this day white people effect the status of non-white countries. ( causing internal conflicts, privatization etc.)

But that is not true. Blacks were killing each other in bullshit tribal wars long before whites set foot in Africa. What happened was that when the whites left, the Africans went back to doing what they always do when they don't have whites supervising them. White people are GOOD for blacks because we prevent y'all from killing each other. How many of your bullshit calls for "black unity" or "Pan-Africanism" are ever heeded by your "brothers"? Your "brothers" are far more likely to rob you, kill you, and rape your "bitch" than they are to "unify' with you against whitey.

Besides, look at shit like the civil wars in Sierra Leone and the Congo. Those Africans are cutting each other's hands and genitals off. How many wars have you seen where whites did that to other whites, or even to blacks? See, it's just not in our nature to do stuff like that, because we are more evolved and more civilized than blacks. And we have the good 'ol Juedo-Christian values to guide us.

History shows and proves that you guys are not capable of co-existing with others if you guys dont have control of others.. thats from India, to austrailia, to Africa, to south america.

History shows that your people can't co-exist with others unless someone is controlling you and keeping you in check.

History also shows that blacks have almost never built a successful, functioning nation-state or developed the kind of civilization and philosophy that whites are capable of coming up with. Come to think of it, what have blacks actually invented? All of the most important inventions and scientific concepts in human history were developed by whites - from the printing press to the laws of gravity. Whereas there are many blacks in Africa who still believe in witchcraft and kill women for being witches.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2008, 07:46:03 PM by Jared Taylor »

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #47 on: November 11, 2008, 09:05:05 PM »

Ethered...

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #48 on: November 12, 2008, 02:42:02 AM »
this thread has got interesting...both sides have valid points i cant see anyone actually winning but it gives me something t5o read @ work so more power to ya'll

Rugged Monk

« Reply #49 on: November 12, 2008, 05:09:45 PM »

I'm half european Hungarian, half asiatic Indonesian. I am the universal man and hope of humankind.

All I hear is the same old bullshit arguments! Its beyond 'race', you cats can't seem to see the bigger picture....

Its got nothing to do with race, all individuals got infinite intrinsic value to them.

Aboriginals and natives got wisdom, spiritual intelligence and comprehension. Causcasians got reason, etc, etc Each individual living thing is unique!

The Divine Spirit has been poured into ALL our physical beings! Don't you all know that?
Since a young age I always thought that was fucking obvious!  I mean come on know! Its evident in the plants, the animals, the clouds in the sky and the water that flows through the mountains!

Its matter of ignorance and evil VERSUS the graceful, refined and enlightened. Its a real struggle, whose side you really on you mutherfucks!!!? 

Always has, always will be. But we can still always make it better! 

Get yo enlightenment on yall, because your time within the Book of Life is limited!

SHAOLIN! THATS MY WORD!

« Last Edit: November 12, 2008, 05:30:28 PM by Rugged Monk: a one man renaissance. »

Rugged Monk

« Reply #50 on: November 12, 2008, 05:18:35 PM »
eye think eye am dangerous to society because of whats inside by brain.

Good to read that from you and to know you know that. ILLuminati sleeper cells. The mind is the jewel baby.

'It ain't about black or white because we human,

I hope we see the light before its ruined'

-2Pac, 'Ghetto Gospel'.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2008, 06:07:05 PM by Rugged Monk: the one man renaissance. »

Rugged Monk

« Reply #51 on: November 12, 2008, 05:45:47 PM »
This goes out to all of you:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/abkClo8RfOA&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/abkClo8RfOA&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Cursed be the wicked snakes who try to snatch the truth away
Cursed be the ones who try to take our youth away

Peace to the black, the brown, the red, yellow, and white seed
We don't discriminate man over color/creed
They tried to snatch up my beats, son, and steal my culture
like German Catholics, whitewashing Roman sculptures
How dare you try to deny Allah's intelligence?
Kidnap the truth, and destroy the black evidence
« Last Edit: November 12, 2008, 06:05:46 PM by Rugged Monk: the one man renaissance. »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #52 on: November 12, 2008, 07:16:17 PM »
anyway........

who is Obama givin props to? :D

Rugged Monk

« Reply #53 on: November 13, 2008, 01:57:08 AM »
anyway........

^Its real cool to be dumb nowadays isn't it? Its coooool to be a dumb, cynical, smiling chirpy ignorant fuck in this day and age. 
« Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 02:22:12 AM by Rugged Monk: the one man renaissance. »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: November 13, 2008, 01:27:51 PM »
anyway........

^Its real cool to be dumb nowadays isn't it? Its coooool to be a dumb, cynical, smiling chirpy ignorant fuck in this day and age. 

fa sho playa!

i mean the thread clearly is talkin about Obama & then JOB went off into one of his rants & got away from Barack...just pointing that out captian. ;)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #55 on: November 13, 2008, 04:22:28 PM »
anyway........

fa sho playa!

i mean the thread clearly is talkin about Obama & then JOB went off into one of his rants & got away from Barack...just pointing that out captian. ;)
eye mean eye am clearly the starter of the thread but anyways its all there who really keep in with out the intent of inputting anything worth something. so the homie rugged monk know the deal. who you think you foolin?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: November 13, 2008, 04:28:32 PM »
anyway........

fa sho playa!

eye mean eye am clearly the starter of the thread but anyways its all there who really keep in with out the intent of inputting anything worth something. so the homie rugged monk know the deal. who you think you foolin?

lol im glad you both see the sarcasm in my post. ::)