Author Topic: should obama give props to........  (Read 1645 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

should obama give props to........
« on: November 07, 2008, 04:43:39 PM »
tupac?

We gotta make a change...
It's time for us as a people to start makin' some changes.
Let's change the way we eat, let's change the way we live
and let's change the way we treat each other.
You see the old way wasn't working so it's on us to do
what we gotta do, to survive

- Pac

‘I don’t think I’ll change the world, but I guarantee I’ll spark the brain that will change the world.’ - Pac
 could he be talking about Barack?

WestCoasta

Re: should obama give props to........
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2008, 04:45:13 PM »
I think he should give you props

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2008, 04:52:39 PM »
I think he should give you props
why dont you shut the fuck up....you dumb ass cracker. fuck eye look like caring about that shit.

WestCoasta

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2008, 04:55:41 PM »
don't be mad because I have a black girlfriend

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2008, 04:57:29 PM »
don't be mad because I have a black girlfriend

id like to second that motion

and would like to add that hve ex blk gfs as well

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2008, 06:28:52 PM »
^^^seems like no one on this thread has any desire to talk about anything other than knockin someone else. you ppl are f*cking ridiculous.

to answer job's question...\

funny you posted this, cuz the morning of the election i heard this song on the radio and almost started cryin...very inspiration. especially that line
'i know it seems heaven sent/but we ain't meant to have a black president'

but in any case...i'd be very curious to hear obama's thoughts about 'pac. you know he's heard some 'pac in his lifetime, he has to know somethin about that.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2008, 08:09:12 PM »
Obama should give props to Oprah, & thats real talk. those who followed the election tightly knows what im talkin bout. 8)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2008, 09:35:36 PM »
i think obama owes more to oprah than tupac.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Jared Taylor

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2008, 10:21:03 PM »
Most of all, Obama owes all the white liberals who decided it was important to show they were virtuous by voting for a black man.

Rugged Monk

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2008, 11:40:10 PM »

Its an interesting context you put it in, but its all politics JOB my man, many have carried the cross, many known and unknown, you cant prop everybody and you gotta be politically and culturally sensitive so as not to isolate and upset the goyim by giving the devil snakes shit they can use. Sure if Obama propped the late Pac (whom I share my birthday with) most people would understand that he is paying homage to that certain aspect of Pac, but the snakes would seize upon that and spin it to make it that Obama approves of the hateful,vengeful aspects of the late Shakur, thats why they are reptillians because they think like a stack of dominoes: one thing equals another and reality is totally material, instead of abstract thought where there are multiple meanings and multiple levels and aspects of reality.

Anyway, righteousness and illumination is not an institutionalised associational organisation and it is not a brand name, nor can it ever be, everybody must find truth for their own judgement of righteous action. Thats why Freemasonry, Illuminati and religion as an organisation are bullshit because they falsely grant attainment of enlightenment and validate righteous action through material ritual and initiations, when infact all that is nothing if it does not transpire from the MIND. It all means nothing without the mind.

I never brag, how well I keep it, because its the best secret.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2008, 02:58:49 AM by Rugged Monk »

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2008, 07:20:49 AM »
^^^seems like no one on this thread has any desire to talk about anything other than knockin someone else. you ppl are f*cking ridiculous.

to answer job's question...\

funny you posted this, cuz the morning of the election i heard this song on the radio and almost started cryin...very inspiration. especially that line
'i know it seems heaven sent/but we ain't meant to have a black president'

but in any case...i'd be very curious to hear obama's thoughts about 'pac. you know he's heard some 'pac in his lifetime, he has to know somethin about that.

noo its juts becuase i think job  is a fukcing joke and a racist moherfcuka.

I dont thnk its cool j bananas to shou out the n word but then how come this moherfcuka calss white pople cracks on a daily basis and says thye should be killed...

fucked up

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2008, 07:43:19 AM »
i think he should prop david bowie as he wrote the original :laugh:

Nelson Muntz

• Lil Geezy
  • HAW HAW!
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2008, 09:38:42 AM »

Its an interesting context you put it in, but its all politics JOB my man, many have carried the cross, many known and unknown, you cant prop everybody and you gotta be politically and culturally sensitive so as not to isolate and upset the goyim by giving the devil snakes shit they can use. Sure if Obama propped the late Pac (whom I share my birthday with) most people would understand that he is paying homage to that certain aspect of Pac, but the snakes would seize upon that and spin it to make it that Obama approves of the hateful,vengeful aspects of the late Shakur, thats why they are reptillians because they think like a stack of dominoes: one thing equals another and reality is totally material, instead of abstract thought where there are multiple meanings and multiple levels and aspects of reality.

Anyway, righteousness and illumination is not an institutionalised associational organisation and it is not a brand name, nor can it ever be, everybody must find truth for their own judgement of righteous action. Thats why Freemasonry, Illuminati and religion as an organisation are bullshit because they falsely grant attainment of enlightenment and validate righteous action through material ritual and initiations, when infact all that is nothing if it does not transpire from the MIND. It all means nothing without the mind.

Ain't that tha truth. People always aim focus on the negative qualities.

I never brag, how well I keep it, because its the best secret.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2008, 10:52:17 AM »

I never brag, how well real I keep it, because its the best secret.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2008, 12:13:28 PM »
Pac would definitely be proud