Author Topic: should obama give props to........  (Read 1649 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: should obama give props to........
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2008, 02:30:35 PM »

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2008, 04:23:47 PM »
Pac would definitely be proud

no he wouldnt.. obama is nwo.. pac is against allthe illuminati shit..

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2008, 04:34:34 PM »
^^^seems like no one on this thread has any desire to talk about anything other than knockin someone else. you ppl are f*cking ridiculous.

to answer job's question...\

funny you posted this, cuz the morning of the election i heard this song on the radio and almost started cryin...very inspiration. especially that line
'i know it seems heaven sent/but we ain't meant to have a black president'

but in any case...i'd be very curious to hear obama's thoughts about 'pac. you know he's heard some 'pac in his lifetime, he has to know somethin about that.

noo its juts becuase i think job  is a fukcing joke and a racist moherfcuka.

I dont thnk its cool j bananas to shou out the n word but then how come this moherfcuka calss white pople cracks on a daily basis and says thye should be killed...

fucked up
please shut your dumb ass up. dont come in my topics then, if you going to be a little crying bitch. it is what it is.

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2008, 05:16:07 PM »
Obama is definitely guilty of swagger jackin.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2008, 09:24:59 PM »
^^^seems like no one on this thread has any desire to talk about anything other than knockin someone else. you ppl are f*cking ridiculous.

funny you posted this, cuz the morning of the election i heard this song on the radio and almost started cryin...very inspiration. especially that line

but in any case...i'd be very curious to hear obama's thoughts about 'pac. you know he's heard some 'pac in his lifetime, he has to know somethin about that.

I dont thnk its cool j bananas to shou out the n word but then how come this moherfcuka calss white pople cracks on a daily basis and says thye should be killed...

fucked up
please shut your dumb ass up. dont come in my topics then, if you going to be a little crying bitch. it is what it is.

NO fuck you for being a racist piece of shit, if i would see you i would kick your fucking ass

Rugged Monk

« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2008, 09:54:14 PM »

I never brag, how well real I keep it, because its the best secret.

LOL my bad

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2008, 09:28:18 AM »

fucked up

NO fuck you for being a racist piece of shit, if i would see you i would kick your fucking ass
hahaeye will tell you for damn sure you aint beating my ass. this how it would go down. you probably come up talkin all tough like whats good Job, what you got to say now, and eye would be like chill eye aint trying to fight, then you going to do something stupid like muff my face, then eye am going to beat your ass. then mostly like some cracker ass cop is going to come, and despite the fact that you started shit. eye am going to get arrested, and will have fines and bullshit to pay, and your probably going to sue me like a little bitch. that how it would go down. you aint beatin nobodies ass white boy ..dont let your favorite rap song pump your white ass up

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2008, 10:32:40 AM »
^ohhh tough guy! :D

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2008, 11:50:17 AM »

fucked up

hahaeye will tell you for damn sure you aint beating my ass. this how it would go down. you probably come up talkin all tough like whats good Job, what you got to say now, and eye would be like chill eye aint trying to fight, then you going to do something stupid like muff my face, then eye am going to beat your ass. then mostly like some cracker ass cop is going to come, and despite the fact that you started shit. eye am going to get arrested, and will have fines and bullshit to pay, and your probably going to sue me like a little bitch. that how it would go down. you aint beatin nobodies ass white boy ..dont let your favorite rap song pump your white ass up

lol

i hope you do get arrested and get raped in jail. You would be someones bitch in there i swear cus all yuo do out here is complain like a bitch

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2008, 12:29:08 PM »
JOB is obviously a white angry 15 yr old kid who desperately wants to be black.

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2008, 01:14:48 PM »
let the man be mad...who cares?

no need to come in startin some more sh*t for something that you (or i....or anybody that is white for that matter) knows a damn thing about...it's not like comin in here startin sh*t is gonna change anything for the better. i can't stand how people from my race sit there and think they know what the f*ck a black person goes through each and every day in this society. could be nothing, could be something...how the fuck would we know?

i've been on this board off and on for about 7 years now...and seems like that's almost all that there is on the board anymore is people talkin shit. not talking about the topics, just talkin shit. even though i am not a fan of his comments, sometimes, either, he's gotta be one of the only people (on this board) talking about anything with substance and can make you think a bit if you just open your mind to what he's saying or trying to say.

if any of these responses were anything related to the topic, i wouldn't be trippin...but this is just ridiculous. if you don't like his threads and the questions he asks, don't fuckin respond. stay out of his posts if you're just gonna clog them with bullsh*t. pretty simple, huh? 

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2008, 03:20:50 PM »
JOB is obviously a white angry 15 yr old kid who desperately wants to be black.
the same whack come back ass always from you white crackers. eye know you aint talking...........listening to you flow you sound like the biggest wigger in history. your FROM LITTLE FALLS, NEW YORK!!!! but yet you talkin about putting two in someone's head, you cant be serious whitey.

" i show up on the scene with my team with hell of cream, bitch bling bling. fuckin with me that will leave you dead, fuckin with my team, we put two in your head' - the prince

your lyrics are whack , you need to stop. just stop

like you cant be fuckin serious.

this is all eye am going to say about that

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2008, 03:22:43 PM »
^ohhh tough guy! :D
its funny how you dont say tough guy to your cracker ass buddies comment.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2008, 03:25:22 PM »

fucked up

lol

i hope you do get arrested and get raped in jail. You would be someones bitch in there i swear cus all yuo do out here is complain like a bitch

the fact that you hope, eye do get arrested implies that you know eye would beat your ass, and that if eye did get arrested you would press charges like a little bitch.  you just need to stop

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2008, 03:26:39 PM »
let the man be mad...who cares?

no need to come in startin some more sh*t for something that you (or i....or anybody that is white for that matter) knows a damn thing about...it's not like comin in here startin sh*t is gonna change anything for the better. i can't stand how people from my race sit there and think they know what the f*ck a black person goes through each and every day in this society. could be nothing, could be something...how the fuck would we know?

i've been on this board off and on for about 7 years now...and seems like that's almost all that there is on the board anymore is people talkin shit. not talking about the topics, just talkin shit. even though i am not a fan of his comments, sometimes, either, he's gotta be one of the only people (on this board) talking about anything with substance and can make you think a bit if you just open your mind to what he's saying or trying to say.

if any of these responses were anything related to the topic, i wouldn't be trippin...but this is just ridiculous. if you don't like his threads and the questions he asks, don't fuckin respond. stay out of his posts if you're just gonna clog them with bullsh*t. pretty simple, huh? 

ether.