Author Topic: Caucasian Gangs  (Read 1160 times)

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Caucasian Gangs
« on: November 08, 2008, 01:35:44 PM »
Do any exist?

i seen black gangs, turkish, arab and other brown gangs, but i aint see no caucasian gangs.

u might say the police and the army are white gangs, but unlike the gangs i meantioned above aint thought of in a negative light as much and are an official govermental body who are empowered to enforce the law.

come to think of it(not being racist but more of an observation) with caucasians other then when they are under the influence of drugs or alcohol, u hardly find any that are hard or tuff in comparison to colored people.

CantCme213

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Caucasian Gangs
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2008, 01:49:09 PM »
Where u from ?

In America there is this Aryan Brotherhood , then u also got the Hells Angels and some other biker gangs.

Also: Would u consider these Nazi Groups as Gangs or as a Movement ?

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2008, 01:55:44 PM »
Hells Angels are a huge or were a huge gang in Montreal but not street gang.
Its more organised crime.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2008, 02:15:52 PM »
theres Irish gangs, in NY anyway...i dont know how far there spread.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2008, 04:29:51 PM »
Where u from ?

In America there is this Aryan Brotherhood , then u also got the Hells Angels and some other biker gangs.

Also: Would u consider these Nazi Groups as Gangs or as a Movement ?

Nazi Lowriders are a prison gang.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2008, 04:31:32 PM »
whats always interesting about white gangs is, white gangs main focus always seems to be racism. Hells Angels were heavily involved in drug traficking.....but they were a racist organization too. Maybe Jared could shed some light on it.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2008, 04:37:49 PM »
Whites tend to be better organized and more successful from a criminal stand-point. That image of gangs you get from rap are mostly some thugs who have severe self-esteem problems and try their best to act out of control; who can't organize for shit and basically just do small time shit with no real efficiency. Wankstas. If you go out of your way and call police and army gangs, it's amazing how you can not mention gangs like the Mafia.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2008, 04:42:47 PM »
Whites tend to be better organized and more successful from a criminal stand-point. That image of gangs you get from rap are mostly some thugs who have severe self-esteem problems and try their best to act out of control; who can't organize for shit and basically just do small time shit with no real efficiency. Wankstas. If you go out of your way and call police and army gangs, it's amazing how you can not mention gangs like the Mafia.
you damn right , they the biggest criminals at the end of the day

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2008, 04:44:52 PM »
I don't look up to violent criminals and/or thugery at all. Hells Angels, Mafia, Triads, Crips, Bloods, Yakuza, Suge Knight, you name it, can suck my dick.
No, it's not a sin

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2008, 04:47:14 PM »
Piece of useless info...................

1st Hell Angels chapter outside of America was in New Zealand.......  8).

lol@ 7even, people usually call them street gangs and you'll be amazed how organised some of these 'small time shits' are and who they are connected with.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2008, 04:54:33 PM »
lol@ 7even, people usually call them street gangs and you'll be amazed how organised some of these 'small time shits' are and who they are connected with.

So you are telling me that people who scream "FUCK YOU, WHICH SET ARE YOU?!?!" before randomly blasting each other for no real reason, are amazingly organized and connected with crackers? People who are sipping on 40s before shooting strangers over a pair of Jordans can't be considered organized at all. It is very inefficient savagery.
No, it's not a sin

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2008, 05:07:22 PM »

So you are telling me that people who scream "FUCK YOU, WHICH SET ARE YOU?!?!" before randomly blasting each other for no real reason, are amazingly organized and connected with crackers? People who are sipping on 40s before shooting strangers over a pair of Jordans can't be considered organized at all. It is very inefficient savagery.

Random senseless killings aside........... who do you think supplies these street gangs? Most are small time, while some are well connected and more organisted than you think.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2008, 05:22:59 PM »
Do any exist?

i seen black gangs, turkish, arab and other brown gangs, but i aint see no caucasian gangs.

u might say the police and the army are white gangs, but unlike the gangs i meantioned above aint thought of in a negative light as much and are an official govermental body who are empowered to enforce the law.

come to think of it(not being racist but more of an observation) with caucasians other then when they are under the influence of drugs or alcohol, u hardly find any that are hard or tuff in comparison to colored people.
watch gangs in new york.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2008, 05:24:45 PM »

Random senseless killings aside........... who do you think supplies these street gangs? Most are small time, while some are well connected and more organisted than you think.
you do know, he dont live in the US right. that cracker lives somewhere europe

« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2008, 05:46:16 PM »

You really have no frame of reference man. Again, it would be like me explaining life in Germany to you. Youre basing your arguments on what you see on tv and hear in rap music. Yeah some of that crazy shit happens. But its been argued that gangs in LA have more power then the Italian mafia had at one time in NY.