Author Topic: Caucasian Gangs  (Read 1161 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Caucasian Gangs
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2008, 05:52:20 PM »
lol@ 7even, people usually call them street gangs and you'll be amazed how organised some of these 'small time shits' are and who they are connected with.

So you are telling me that people who scream "FUCK YOU, WHICH SET ARE YOU?!?!" before randomly blasting each other for no real reason, are amazingly organized and connected with crackers? People who are sipping on 40s before shooting strangers over a pair of Jordans can't be considered organized at all. It is very inefficient savagery.

You should watch the TV Series Gangland that airs on the History Ch., try to find it online.  You'll be surprised.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2008, 05:56:24 PM »
lol@ 7even, people usually call them street gangs and you'll be amazed how organised some of these 'small time shits' are and who they are connected with.

So you are telling me that people who scream "FUCK YOU, WHICH SET ARE YOU?!?!" before randomly blasting each other for no real reason, are amazingly organized and connected with crackers? People who are sipping on 40s before shooting strangers over a pair of Jordans can't be considered organized at all. It is very inefficient savagery.

You really have no frame of reference man. Again, it would be like me explaining life in Germany to you. Youre basing your arguments on what you see on tv and hear in rap music. Yeah some of that crazy shit happens. But its been argued that gangs in LA have more power then the Italian mafia had at one time in NY.
that cracker ass wigger dont know shit. he probably watch msnbc locked up and 48 hours etc and automatically think he an expert on the shit that go down on here. shits is comedy, on the real these white people got shit twisted

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2008, 06:59:32 PM »
whats always interesting about white gangs is, white gangs main focus always seems to be racism. Hells Angels were heavily involved in drug traficking.....but they were a racist organization too.
They are racist against hispanics so that's why there is the Mongols.  They formed their own group. 

Jared Taylor

« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2008, 08:47:22 PM »
Gangs are for minorities.

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2008, 10:09:44 PM »
Fuck a gang. I'm all about organized crime. I'm not gonna roll around some housing projects wearing a bunch of colors like I'm a fucktard. I wanna roll in my Rolls Royce in my $5,000 Armani suit while making business deal with some car in China using my celly with the scrambler, ya dig?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Lunatic

« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2008, 10:12:22 PM »
Hells Angels are a huge or were a huge gang in Montreal but not street gang.
Its more organised crime.
ya, they hit up T.O. 2
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

'EclipZe

« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2008, 02:38:41 AM »
hells angels did a lot of crap over here in holland lol.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2008, 04:16:32 AM »

Random senseless killings aside........... who do you think supplies these street gangs? Most are small time, while some are well connected and more organisted than you think.
you do know, he dont live in the US right. that cracker lives somewhere europe

You do realize that the dude you're talking to is from New Zealand?

You really have no frame of reference man. Again, it would be like me explaining life in Germany to you. Youre basing your arguments on what you see on tv and hear in rap music. Yeah some of that crazy shit happens. But its been argued that gangs in LA have more power then the Italian mafia had at one time in NY.

So you are saying that some of that crazy shit happens, yet that I have no frame of reference? Sorry, but from what I hear some blacks in the US are just crazy. And it's not just media I'm referring to. A friend of a friend got straight up gunned down with an AK for fucking the ex-girlfriend of that nigga. What the fuck? Always wearing those concealed guns with tape under the baggy jeans, what the fuck is this type of shit? Places where any white person really has to fuck off as soon as about 7pm? This is just not normal in a civilized country like America. I understand broke ass countries who have some fucked up conditions. But America, that is supposed to be the world's leading superpower? Sounds weird to me.

With all that said, I clearly stated in my first post that I am referring to the image you get from rap. And not to the entire reality. So don't hate.

Fuck a gang. I'm all about organized crime. I'm not gonna roll around some housing projects wearing a bunch of colors like I'm a fucktard. I wanna roll in my Rolls Royce in my $5,000 Armani suit while making business deal with some car in China using my celly with the scrambler, ya dig?

Yeah, what the fuck is this color wearing bullshit. Killing people over a British Knights T-Shirt and shit. Fucking retards.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2008, 04:25:48 AM by 7even »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2008, 07:06:19 AM »

Let's start a firm...

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2008, 09:33:44 AM »

Random senseless killings aside........... who do you think supplies these street gangs? Most are small time, while some are well connected and more organisted than you think.
you do know, he dont live in the US right. that cracker lives somewhere europe

You do realize that the dude you're talking to is from New Zealand?

So you are saying that some of that crazy shit happens, yet that I have no frame of reference? Sorry, but from what I hear some blacks in the US are just crazy. And it's not just media I'm referring to. A friend of a friend got straight up gunned down with an AK for fucking the ex-girlfriend of that nigga.

stop with the lies on the real nothing but ducktales.

shaking my head at your white ass using nigga.

JAZ

« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2008, 09:40:21 AM »
police.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2008, 09:54:39 AM »
The lower levels of any hugely connect mafia/gang are the ones that do stupid shit.  EVERY SINGLE ONE.  Here are some non white gangs that have been targeted by the FBI, and the FBI actually had to form a special task force to just break them down (and they still haven't gotten close to capture the main head)

-Mexican Mafia
-Mongols
-18th St
-MS

Jared Taylor

« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2008, 03:06:04 PM »

shaking my head at your white ass using nigga.

You use the word "cracker" to describe whites. You should talk, boy.

Muhfukka

« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2008, 03:09:51 PM »
around here theres this gang the redwoods, most of them are mexican but theres a few loced out white guys in that shit, theres some white guys down with norte too that shit is funny to me talking with an accent but you dont speak spanish

Nelson Muntz

• Lil Geezy
  • HAW HAW!
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2008, 04:25:39 PM »
check this shit..