Author Topic: Caucasian Gangs  (Read 1159 times)

zilla

Re: Caucasian Gangs
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2008, 05:20:25 PM »
They are racist against hispanics so that's why there is the Mongols.  They formed their own group. 

It's a lil different in the California chapters these days. Since the Mongols been hiring Surenos (Hispanic) from Southern California to do their dirt, the Hells Angels have kinda sided with Surenos' number one enemy, the Nortenos in Northern California. Major factors only though, not no small time sets.

Nevertheless, I'm sure deep down them bikers are all still racist, them rednecks is programmed that way.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2008, 05:22:25 PM by ZiLLA »

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2008, 08:42:02 AM »
theres loads of whites in gangs over here..not soo many "white gangs"...you tend to just roll with the other ppl in your estate oh apart from asians they form their own circles and dont really intergrate then you got the old school "skins" mostly white pub geezers but dont let the name confuse you they had black members that was abt the influx of indians in the seventies

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2008, 05:16:14 PM »

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2008, 06:03:27 PM »
Hells Angels are a huge or were a huge gang in Montreal but not street gang.
Its more organised crime.
ya, they hit up T.O. 2

sheeit, they live right up the street from me

Jinky

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2008, 01:38:54 PM »
All street gangs in Glasgow are white, and its the murder capital of Britain, and maybe western europe.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2008, 04:13:48 PM »
the spookhunters................do the knowledge

Kool Beenz

« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2008, 04:17:50 PM »
i remember 2 years ago a Nazi gang in houston satamized  a gay mexican with a swimming pool poll

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2008, 05:15:48 PM »
lol@ 7even, people usually call them street gangs and you'll be amazed how organised some of these 'small time shits' are and who they are connected with.

So you are telling me that people who scream "FUCK YOU, WHICH SET ARE YOU?!?!" before randomly blasting each other for no real reason, are amazingly organized and connected with crackers? People who are sipping on 40s before shooting strangers over a pair of Jordans can't be considered organized at all. It is very inefficient savagery.

Random senseless killings aside........... who do you think supplies these street gangs? Most are small time, while some are well connected and more organisted than you think.
you do know, he dont live in the US right. that cracker lives somewhere europe

You do realize that the dude you're talking to is from New Zealand?

lol@ 7even, people usually call them street gangs and you'll be amazed how organised some of these 'small time shits' are and who they are connected with.

So you are telling me that people who scream "FUCK YOU, WHICH SET ARE YOU?!?!" before randomly blasting each other for no real reason, are amazingly organized and connected with crackers? People who are sipping on 40s before shooting strangers over a pair of Jordans can't be considered organized at all. It is very inefficient savagery.

You really have no frame of reference man. Again, it would be like me explaining life in Germany to you. Youre basing your arguments on what you see on tv and hear in rap music. Yeah some of that crazy shit happens. But its been argued that gangs in LA have more power then the Italian mafia had at one time in NY.

So you are saying that some of that crazy shit happens, yet that I have no frame of reference? Sorry, but from what I hear some blacks in the US are just crazy. And it's not just media I'm referring to. A friend of a friend got straight up gunned down with an AK for fucking the ex-girlfriend of that nigga. What the fuck? Always wearing those concealed guns with tape under the baggy jeans, what the fuck is this type of shit? Places where any white person really has to fuck off as soon as about 7pm? This is just not normal in a civilized country like America. I understand broke ass countries who have some fucked up conditions. But America, that is supposed to be the world's leading superpower? Sounds weird to me.

With all that said, I clearly stated in my first post that I am referring to the image you get from rap. And not to the entire reality. So don't hate.

You seem to think that America is one big country where everybody starts at the same starting line man. In damn near every country the economic status of the community directly ties into the crime rate. The crime rate in Mexico is worse in the poorer neighborhoods then the rich ones, even though the poor neighborhoods are filled with Mexicans....just like the rich neighborhoods are. So you dont judge the crime rate based on race. Unfortunately here, in the US (which you call civilized), the poorer neighborhoods are typically filled with minorities. So when you have the higher crime rates in those neighborhoods, people automatically tie it to race...rather then economics like it should be. If you were in a country that was 100% white, and 10% were rich...80% were middle class....and 10% were poor. The poor 10% would would live in neighborhoods with far higher crime rates. You wouldnt say "white people are such crazy criminals!". You would say poor people are.

As far as savagery goes. Killing is always savage, there is no sophisticated killing. Whether you kill someone because they are from another gang that killed your brother....or whether youre a Marine who shoots an innocent Iraqi who you have absolutely no tie to....or whether your some white kid in the suburbs trying to gun down everybody at your school. Its all savage. But dont pretend as if its more "savage" for one race to kill...then it is for another.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2008, 08:34:28 PM »
I guess we can both agree that some sorts of killing are less savage than others? For instance, putting a proven murderer to sleep as some sort of law enforcement is less savage than the examples you just gave. It is, however, evident that the same sort of killing under the same circumstances is absolutely equally savage, no matter which race is doing the killing. The fact is, though, that certain races are more prone to certain types of killing. I'm not saying that white people are angels, don't get it twisted, man. It's a known fact that most calculating serial killers in America are white, for instance. Over here in Germany we had a regular German guy who ate niggas, which is pretty high on the savagery scale in my book. I'm just saying.

As far as tying crime to poverty, I don't deny the correlation but I think there's more to shooting people for no real reason than poverty. It is only an assumption, but I don't think I'd behave like this if I were poor. Needless to say that most Americans, including the ones who claim ghetto, have never lived under truthfully poor conditions. Most people who live in genuinely poor conditions tend to be too occupied with actual fight for surviving... they have no desire to create pseudo-conflicts in order to advertise how hard they are.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2008, 08:43:31 PM by 7even »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2008, 12:21:29 AM »
Armenian Power 13 (Powerful Armenian gang that are under the 13)... they hoods are in Hollywood and Glendale.

That's the only white street gang I know.

Prison gangs are a different story: Aryan Brotherhood, Nazi Lowriders, Public Enemy No. 1

Suga Foot

« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2008, 02:19:04 PM »
ya, they hit up T.O. 2

They are/were big in Vancouver too.  They're definitely the most visible (club houses).  The UN has come up in the past few years tho:

Check:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Gang

Escrooge

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2008, 06:29:07 PM »
IN CHI-TOWN WE GOT THE SIMON CITY ROYAL OR ROYAL'S FOR SHORT AND ALSO THE GAYLORDS, BOTH ARE WHITE GANGS UNDER THE PEOPLE UMBRELLA. IM BD FOLKZ THO!
Everybody is wondering what Barack is going to do for us for the next 8 years, what are you going to do for yourself the next 8 years?

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2008, 01:37:28 PM »
I guess we can both agree that some sorts of killing are less savage than others? For instance, putting a proven murderer to sleep as some sort of law enforcement is less savage than the examples you just gave. It is, however, evident that the same sort of killing under the same circumstances is absolutely equally savage, no matter which race is doing the killing. The fact is, though, that certain races are more prone to certain types of killing. I'm not saying that white people are angels, don't get it twisted, man. It's a known fact that most calculating serial killers in America are white, for instance. Over here in Germany we had a regular German guy who ate niggas, which is pretty high on the savagery scale in my book. I'm just saying.

As far as tying crime to poverty, I don't deny the correlation but I think there's more to shooting people for no real reason than poverty. It is only an assumption, but I don't think I'd behave like this if I were poor. Needless to say that most Americans, including the ones who claim ghetto, have never lived under truthfully poor conditions. Most people who live in genuinely poor conditions tend to be too occupied with actual fight for surviving... they have no desire to create pseudo-conflicts in order to advertise how hard they are.

See, i dont think that certain races are more prone to certain types of killing. If that is the case, then certain people are born as good...and others are born as bad. I think everyone is born the same, but in different circumstances. I believe people are always products of their environment, just like every other species on the planet. If you take an animal, and place them in an environment where they need long sharp teeth to hunt their prey....eventually, over generations, they will develop longer, sharper teeth.....or simply die out. If you took your average white kid, and raised him his whole life in an environment where he could see successful people. Where he had the advantage of worrying about grades, and schoolwork, rather then worrying about gangs and killing, that white kid would have a great chance of growing up to be successful. If you took that same white kid, and raised him in the exact opposite environment. Where everyone looked just like him, but was poor. Where there was hardly any success around him, where schoolwork had to take a backseat to survival. That same kids chances of success would be far, far slimmer. Our country is not like every other country. Certain people (typically due to race) have been forced into environments where success is not so easily found. You can only keep people in that environment for so many generations, before it completely alters a peoples mindset and outlook on life. You cant use yourself as an example. You cant say, if i became poor i wouldnt join a gang (or whatever the example is). Because you have experienced life, hope, etc that someone else might not have. If you were born under those conditions, and thats all you knew as life...you would live that life. As far as shooting people for no reason. You have to remember, "reason" is not the same for every person.  If you were to ask any gang member why the might have killed someone from another gang, i guarantee you they would give you a reason. It just might not live up to your standard of what justifies killing someone. Its not as mindless as you think. I dont agree with killing somebody, but it isnt as random as you think. Its far more random for some white kid to shoot up everyone at his school regardless of who they are. But even that kid probably has a "reason".
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2008, 08:43:51 PM »
whats always interesting about white gangs is, white gangs main focus always seems to be racism. Hells Angels were heavily involved in drug traficking.....but they were a racist organization too. Maybe Jared could shed some light on it.
you think the crips like white people? you think latin kings like black people? You think italians like anyone?

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2008, 08:51:37 PM »
ya, they hit up T.O. 2

sheeit, they live right up the street from me

they recently bought a house one mile away from my home. You should see how the circled the building with concrete blocks and build a bunker in the backyard with 20 cameras on it. I find it hard to believe that they actually got a zip code and a civic adress