Author Topic: Caucasian Gangs  (Read 1144 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: Caucasian Gangs
« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2008, 08:57:34 PM »
whats always interesting about white gangs is, white gangs main focus always seems to be racism. Hells Angels were heavily involved in drug traficking.....but they were a racist organization too. Maybe Jared could shed some light on it.
you think the crips like white people? you think latin kings like black people? You think italians like anyone?

you can always tell who knows what the fuck they talkin about from what they say. and wassup bitch you can tell your cracker ass gets alll your info from tv. therefore you dont know shit. you got Blacks that get down with LK. just because your white ass probably saw that hbo documentary on Latin Kings and when that one nigga got sliced at the puerto rican parade. dont mean shit. put the 360 controller down and try leaving you crib for once.

you think the crips like white people??? what kind of fuckin dumb question is that.

eye don think you white motherfuckers overstand what my nigga daygostylz meant. when it comes to white gangs they whole thing is based off racism shit. thats they whole foundation. thats not the case when it comes to Black gangs etc.  white gangs are just white gangs for the fuck of it. for no reason. just like when the KKK emerged on the scene. who was threatening them?? couldnt have been Black folks because back in them days that made no sense. so they just came up with the KKK for the heck of it. NO REASON AT ALL but for racist motives.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2008, 09:27:11 PM »
IN CHI-TOWN WE GOT THE SIMON CITY ROYAL OR ROYAL'S FOR SHORT AND ALSO THE GAYLORDS, BOTH ARE WHITE GANGS UNDER THE PEOPLE UMBRELLA. IM BD FOLKZ THO!
The Gaylords?  Are they gay gang members?  I heard in the past that one talk show did something on gay gang members in the 90's. 

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2008, 10:14:20 PM »
Hells Angels are a huge or were a huge gang in Montreal but not street gang.
Its more organised crime.

did you see in the news paper that the rock machine are back!!!
« Last Edit: November 14, 2008, 10:23:52 PM by Funky Ass Tony »

Elano

« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2008, 10:18:59 PM »
theres Irish gangs, in NY anyway...i dont know how far there spread.
BOSTON

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #49 on: November 15, 2008, 12:23:46 AM »
whats always interesting about white gangs is, white gangs main focus always seems to be racism. Hells Angels were heavily involved in drug traficking.....but they were a racist organization too. Maybe Jared could shed some light on it.
you think the crips like white people? you think latin kings like black people? You think italians like anyone?

Crips n Bloods, Eses, Latin Kings, italians dont always get along with other races. But a lot of white gangs main focus is racism. Skinheads, Aryan Brotherhood, Nazi Lowriders, etc...etc.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2008, 06:45:05 AM »
Armenian Power 13 (Powerful Armenian gang that are under the 13)... they hoods are in Hollywood and Glendale.

That's the only white street gang I know.

Prison gangs are a different story: Aryan Brotherhood, Nazi Lowriders, Public Enemy No. 1

i wouldn't really call Armenians white.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2008, 09:49:33 AM »

Crips n Bloods, Eses, Latin Kings, italians dont always get along with other races. But a lot of white gangs main focus is racism. Skinheads, Aryan Brotherhood, Nazi Lowriders, etc...etc.

Well, that's mainly because it's quite inherent to any black or latin-only organization, that whites ain't welcome. They don't have to specify that shit. Also, radical whites are more honest with their racism. They're straight up, whereas certain non-white organizations try so hard to sell their collective hatred for whites as "Justified", that they don't even perceive themselves as racists, let alone would publically denounce themselves as a racist organization.

About that other stuff you said, that long stuff, there's definitely some truth in it, I never deny that environment can mean a lot, but I still believe that the influence of genetics is very underrated for various reasons. And I don't just mean genetics in a racial way at all.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2008, 09:51:12 AM by 7even »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #52 on: November 15, 2008, 03:22:16 PM »

you can always tell who knows what the fuck they talkin about from what they say. and wassup bitch you can tell your cracker ass gets alll your info from tv. therefore you dont know shit. you got Blacks that get down with LK. just because your white ass probably saw that hbo documentary on Latin Kings and when that one nigga got sliced at the puerto rican parade. dont mean shit. put the 360 controller down and try leaving you crib for once.

you think the crips like white people??? what kind of fuckin dumb question is that.

eye don think you white motherfuckers overstand what my nigga daygostylz meant. when it comes to white gangs they whole thing is based off racism shit. thats they whole foundation. thats not the case when it comes to Black gangs etc.  white gangs are just white gangs for the fuck of it. for no reason. just like when the KKK emerged on the scene. who was threatening them?? couldnt have been Black folks because back in them days that made no sense. so they just came up with the KKK for the heck of it. NO REASON AT ALL but for racist motives.

well how come there's black guys working for the hells where i live? you should put the keyboard down 14 hours a day on dubcc wont teach anything

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #53 on: November 15, 2008, 04:07:56 PM »

Well, that's mainly because it's quite inherent to any black or latin-only organization, that whites ain't welcome. They don't have to specify that shit. Also, radical whites are more honest with their racism. They're straight up, whereas certain non-white organizations try so hard to sell their collective hatred for whites as "Justified", that they don't even perceive themselves as racists, let alone would publically denounce themselves as a racist organization.

About that other stuff you said, that long stuff, there's definitely some truth in it, I never deny that environment can mean a lot, but I still believe that the influence of genetics is very underrated for various reasons. And I don't just mean genetics in a racial way at all.
what dont you pasty ass white crackers get. non Black gangs aint concerned about whites. we too busy killing each other. eye  dont know how you guys trying to equate white racist gangs to crips, bloods, disciples, ese, LK etc. matter of fact non Blacks gangs aint even thinking about crackers probably until some crackers trying to come into the neighborhood and buy drugs. but on the other hand white gangs constantly thinking about others.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #54 on: November 15, 2008, 04:22:11 PM »

well how come there's black guys working for the hells where i live? you should put the keyboard down 14 hours a day on dubcc wont teach anything
why do you crackers act like there aint uncle toms out there, who hate their color of they skin. and as far as eye am concerned hell angels to me only been considered some biker gang. quebec..............oh shit here we go another cracker who dont even live in the states.................  motherfuckers get free heath care and shit............man fuck out of here...................... your input and s7even and any other cracker who dont even live in the states should even be taken seriously on the real\

Jared Taylor

« Reply #55 on: November 15, 2008, 05:29:21 PM »
what dont you pasty ass white crackers get. non Black gangs aint concerned about whites. we too busy killing each other. eye  dont know how you guys trying to equate white racist gangs to crips, bloods, disciples, ese, LK etc. matter of fact non Blacks gangs aint even thinking about crackers probably until some crackers trying to come into the neighborhood and buy drugs. but on the other hand white gangs constantly thinking about others.

That's because, unlike blacks, whites almost always join gangs solely for self-defense, not to make money so that they can lease Cadillac Escalades on gaudy 26" rims to convince their fellow negroes how rich they are. White nationalist gangs are just about the only kinds of white gangs in existence because whites would have no motive to join a gang otherwise. We believe in working hard and earning our money honestly, unlike your people.

Blood$

« Reply #56 on: November 15, 2008, 08:14:27 PM »
this thread is comedy  ;D

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #57 on: November 15, 2008, 10:00:30 PM »

We believe in working hard and earning our money honestly, unlike your people.

LOL
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #58 on: November 17, 2008, 03:51:40 PM »
Hells Angels are a huge or were a huge gang in Montreal but not street gang.
Its more organised crime.
ya, they hit up T.O. 2

They are/were big in Vancouver too.  They're definitely the most visible (club houses).  The UN has come up in the past few years tho:

Check:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Gang

So much information in that article is complete bullshit. C was not initiated into a Triad. His wife is Laotian not Chinese therefore impossible to be a Triad member cause you have to be Chinese. And UN get along with some IS and HA members. In Vancouver the top tier groups will always be Hells Angels and Big Circle.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #59 on: November 17, 2008, 06:24:17 PM »

We believe in working hard and earning our money honestly, unlike your people.

eye know you got to be joking about white people working hard and earning honest money. like you cant be fuckin serious. the reason why all that bullshit going on over on wallstreet , is because you greedy ass crackers with your ties and suits. you people cant get enough,