Author Topic: Caucasian Gangs  (Read 1158 times)

da_notorious_mack

Re: Caucasian Gangs
« Reply #60 on: November 18, 2008, 04:08:05 AM »
what dont you pasty ass white crackers get. non Black gangs aint concerned about whites. we too busy killing each other. eye  dont know how you guys trying to equate white racist gangs to crips, bloods, disciples, ese, LK etc. matter of fact non Blacks gangs aint even thinking about crackers probably until some crackers trying to come into the neighborhood and buy drugs. but on the other hand white gangs constantly thinking about others.

We believe in working hard and earning our money honestly, unlike your people.

eye know you got to be joking about white people working hard and earning honest money. like you cant be fuckin serious. the reason why all that bullshit going on over on wallstreet , is because you greedy ass crackers with your ties and suits. you people cant get enough,

wait a minute..you get an istant pass into wallstreet if you're white??....dear god why has nobody told me??

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #61 on: November 18, 2008, 05:03:59 AM »
Thank God.  JOB finally responded to Jared.  For a minute there, I thought the white boy had my nigga speachless.  My Nigga, JOB!
Time for a change...bring it!

Suga Foot

« Reply #62 on: November 18, 2008, 10:03:17 AM »
Hells Angels are a huge or were a huge gang in Montreal but not street gang.
Its more organised crime.
ya, they hit up T.O. 2

They are/were big in Vancouver too.  They're definitely the most visible (club houses).  The UN has come up in the past few years tho:

Check:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Gang

So much information in that article is complete bullshit. C was not initiated into a Triad. His wife is Laotian not Chinese therefore impossible to be a Triad member cause you have to be Chinese. And UN get along with some IS and HA members. In Vancouver the top tier groups will always be Hells Angels and Big Circle.

Yeah the way that article was written seemed a little sketchy.  Like this part:

Last August, he bought a 13th-floor Coquitlam condo for $443,000[citation needed]. Then in September, he signed a five-year lease on a 2006 BMW 750IL[citation needed]. In February, he leased a 2006 Maserati Quattroporte[citation needed].

Who would know that?  (Side note: I live in Coquitlam too :D ) I think HA has a really strong foothold here anyway, just from growing up here it's kind of just known that they're the big guys in town.  I remember a couple years ago they had a big HA party/rally in Maple Ridge and they had HA come from all over Western Canada.  It was on a farm out in the boonies.  They had police lining the roads just waiting for shit to go down lol. 

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: November 19, 2008, 03:42:46 PM »
Wasn't Jop white? Eye believe I've red it somewhere.

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: November 19, 2008, 03:52:00 PM »
^ nah i think that nigga is one of us fam. He reminds me of me a while back getting pissed at white people saying nigga on the net, but its coo now, but he still be uptight coz he be like starting a revolution to take us to zion and shit.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #65 on: November 19, 2008, 07:59:50 PM »
what dont you pasty ass white crackers get. non Black gangs aint concerned about whites. we too busy killing each other. eye  dont know how you guys trying to equate white racist gangs to crips, bloods, disciples, ese, LK etc. matter of fact non Blacks gangs aint even thinking about crackers probably until some crackers trying to come into the neighborhood and buy drugs. but on the other hand white gangs constantly thinking about others.

eye know you got to be joking about white people working hard and earning honest money. like you cant be fuckin serious. the reason why all that bullshit going on over on wallstreet , is because you greedy ass crackers with your ties and suits. you people cant get enough,

wait a minute..you get an istant pass into wallstreet if you're white??....dear god why has nobody told me??
wait a minute and take a clear look who makes up wall street on the real........white greedy devils........fuckin up shit

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #66 on: November 20, 2008, 01:48:22 AM »

wait a minute and take a clear look who makes up wall street on the real........white greedy devils........fuckin up shit

so do i have to prove my ethnicity to get in??...it wasnt in the weekly "white devil" newsletter you see or if it was i missed it 8)

Elano

« Reply #67 on: November 20, 2008, 02:29:26 AM »
whats always interesting about white gangs is, white gangs main focus always seems to be racism. Hells Angels were heavily involved in drug traficking.....but they were a racist organization too. Maybe Jared could shed some light on it.
you think the crips like white people? you think latin kings like black people? You think italians like anyone?

Crips n Bloods, Eses, Latin Kings, italians 

and germans,french,british,spanish,dutch,belgian.....

Jared Taylor

« Reply #68 on: November 20, 2008, 05:55:27 PM »

Statistically, those whites do not represent the majority of whites. Whereas it's very common to see blacks acting greedy and killing each other over Escalade rims and shit.

Besides, at least America HAS a Wall Street. No African country could ever become prosperous as us because those goddamned negroes don't know how to do anything except steal the foreign aid money for themselves. When white people on Wall Street are greedy, the rest of America doesn't starve on the streets. Whereas when black African leaders drain their countries' treasuries, there's famine and genocide. That's what blacks do.

You got schooled, negro.

Thank God.  JOB finally responded to Jared.  For a minute there, I thought the white boy had my nigga speachless.  My Nigga, JOB!

He's gonna go speechless now, son. He can't refute the death blow I just dealt him.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2008, 05:56:59 PM by Jared Taylor »

Ares_Tha_Vicious

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #69 on: November 20, 2008, 09:41:44 PM »
Armenian Power 13 (Powerful Armenian gang that are under the 13)... they hoods are in Hollywood and Glendale.

That's the only white street gang I know.

Prison gangs are a different story: Aryan Brotherhood, Nazi Lowriders, Public Enemy No. 1

i wouldn't really call Armenians white.

vouch that