Author Topic: GUN SALES HAVE INCREASED SINCE OBAMA BEING ELECTED  (Read 964 times)

COMPTONRIDA1

GUN SALES HAVE INCREASED SINCE OBAMA BEING ELECTED
« on: November 08, 2008, 04:19:00 PM »
OK OK.. FOR ALL YOU DUMB NIGGAS WHO VOTED FOR OBAMA KICK YO DUMB ASS IN THE ASS....

Obama is not the way.. he's all for the ban on guns.. the new agenda is to rape america of its ammunition..yeah you will no longer be able to bear arms..

Now err body in the streets dancin.. yeah white man a black president.. what you gon do now..ha ha ha.. now yall wanna taunt and laugh... but the case is the fact we got a black president and we are not really free as a race... when we were freed.. if im not mistaken it was a bill..an act.. But err body flambostin like this shit is a game.. so fuck the 40 acres and a mule now....im so cool on obama...

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: GUN SALES HAVE INCREASED SINCE OBAMA BEING ELECTED
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2008, 04:41:33 PM »
yea all eye see is a bunch of brothers and sisters falling for this shit.  to me crackers are going to use this to continue there devilish attacks. they already talking about how affirmative action should be abolished because Obama is president ( half Black my eye add). now eye agree fuck affirmative action but not for the reason she states. my reason is because eye would like us to overcome our obstacles with out these crackers help ( how we supposed to improve with the slave masters aiding us? dont make sense). you know white people are going to use this to further instill that illusion that racism is gone. so now when these cracker ass devil cops kill another brother (which eye estimate will probably be soon again) they can say it didnt have to do with the color of his skin. basically justify everything. MY PEOPLE, THE ORIGINAL PEOPLE WAKE THE FUCK UP, NOT ONLY DO WE HAVE THESE CRACKERS COVERTLY ATTACKING US,   WE HOLDING EACH OTHER DOWN LIKE GRAVITY.  be wise and civilised

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2008, 04:58:06 PM »
If that were the case ...
be wise and civilised

that would hardly ever happen ...

these cracker ass devil cops kill another brother
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2008, 05:00:52 PM »
be wise and civilised

what you trying to say? say what you trying to get at? so eye can make you look stupid

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2008, 05:01:10 PM »
Even though Obama will have a Democrat majority Congress, I doubt stricter gun laws will happen.  Most of the new Democrats were elected in Conservative districts or states and since they want to remain in power, they will probably be forced to lean conservative in a few issues and one of them will happen to be gun control.

Quit crying gun whores

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2008, 05:12:49 PM »
be wise and civilised

what you trying to say? say what you trying to get at? so eye can make you look stupid

It's not the best rhetoric to openly admit you don't understand someone right before you try to make him look stupid. Just to clarify in case you thought that was clever. What I am clearly saying is the obvious state of affairs that if "brothers" were always wise and civilized, they would hardly ever get their ass kicked by the police. Chris Rock agrees with me:  
It's pathetic to act like you can't affect the way police treats you.
No, it's not a sin

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2008, 05:14:12 PM »
Only pussies need guns. Let's keep it old school with knives and fisticuffs.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2008, 05:23:03 PM »
be wise and civilised

It's not the best rhetoric to openly admit you don't understand someone right before you try to make him look stupid. Just to clarify in case you thought that was clever. What I am clearly saying is the obvious state of affairs that if "brothers" were always wise and civilized, they would hardly ever get their ass kicked by the police. Chris Rock agrees with me:  
once again crackers trying to show that they are smart. matter of fact eye am not even going to respond to the first part because that obviously shows that you dont have that many conversations with people. second, eye aint really going to answer the second part because, how could your cracker ass possible overstand shit. third ONCE AGAIN YOU DONT EVEN LIVE HERE ,YOU LIVE SOME WHERE over in iceland or finland some where, where they got .0001 percent of Blacks. so basically anything you say about the bullshit that goes down over here in the US holds no weight. at all.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2008, 08:49:54 PM »
be wise and civilised

once again crackers trying to show that they are smart. matter of fact eye am not even going to respond to the first part because that obviously shows that you dont have that many conversations with people. second, eye aint really going to answer the second part because, how could your cracker ass possible overstand shit. third ONCE AGAIN YOU DONT EVEN LIVE HERE ,YOU LIVE SOME WHERE over in iceland or finland some where, where they got .0001 percent of Blacks. so basically anything you say about the bullshit that goes down over here in the US holds no weight. at all.
stop crying nigga :'(

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2008, 09:54:03 PM »
again one dude gets banned for using the N word the other one is talking about cracka this and cracka that.

This place is a fucking joke.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2008, 04:04:13 AM »
be wise and civilised

Once again a nigger that is mad ignorant. No response, no response and "fuck what you say cause you don't live here".

For the record, I live in a place that doesn't have 13% blacks, but still way more than .0001%. And guess what, blacks actually behave like normal people over here (except for a insignificant minority of youngsters that are too exposed to American black thuggery and unfortunately think that's the way a young black person is supposed to act). Well, needless to say, blacks do not get their ass kicked by the police over here.
No, it's not a sin

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2008, 06:11:14 AM »
again one dude gets banned for using the N word the other one is talking about cracka this and cracka that.

lol for real

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2008, 07:03:36 AM »
Job why u so mad??   U gotta learn to live universal like Common man...   The caucasian culture have alot to offer if you let them...  And despite what your people have deployed on u from a young age, the white people aren't the cause of all troubles for your culture... 

It's not the color, it's the circumstances, and if u can't see that, then you've really been bamboozled.

Everytime a black person says something u don't agree with, (or any other race), do u always go "once again a *racial term* tryna get smart?"...   Ignorance man.

Regarding the topic, I don't know what will happen, there are always ways of illegally obtaining guns, but I guess if you aren't allowed to legally buy then, the black market's source gets depleted a little bit..  So we gonna have a lil less violence (via guns)??

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2008, 09:35:12 AM »
Job why u so mad??   U gotta learn to live universal like Common man...   The caucasian culture have alot to offer if you let them...  And despite what your people have deployed on u from a young age, the white people aren't the cause of all troubles for your culture... 

It's not the color, it's the circumstances, and if u can't see that, then you've really been bamboozled.

Everytime a black person says something u don't agree with, (or any other race), do u always go "once again a *racial term* tryna get smart?"...   Ignorance man.

Regarding the topic, I don't know what will happen, there are always ways of illegally obtaining guns, but I guess if you aren't allowed to legally buy then, the black market's source gets depleted a little bit..  So we gonna have a lil less violence (via guns)??
please shut the fuck up........... his white ass and in general majority of the crackers on here always trying to get smart when they dont make no fuckin sense

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2008, 09:39:00 AM »

a check this out............ when the magnitude of the word cracker is on the same level as the word nigger. then you can talk. and as for as eye am concerned all you devils stay using the nigga this and nigga that, like you original. ya'll constantly saying it when you reciting your favorite rap song. fuck out of here complaining like a little bitch