Author Topic: GUN SALES HAVE INCREASED SINCE OBAMA BEING ELECTED  (Read 965 times)

COMPTONRIDA1

Re: GUN SALES HAVE INCREASED SINCE OBAMA BEING ELECTED
« Reply #45 on: November 13, 2008, 01:53:07 PM »
LOL! Fuck Obama! I am a right wing conservative! I believe in Big Biz! Fuck the lil guy! Fuck that Poor nigga blues shit. I am about my bread! Corp shit not no 9-5 401k pension ass shit! Fuck Comptonrida you will be dead in no time. The drugs/bitches/bitch ass niggas/real gangstas/Mcdonalds will get your ghetto living ass. Have fun with the bullets wounds and diabetes!

:) One Love!

for two 9-5 or 401 k aint never meant shit to me any way.. thats for you slaves..

Translation:

I'm highly uneducated.  The only possible thing that I could put on my resume is some small stints that I did flipping burgers, and stocking shelves in Walmart.  I wish that I could get a decent job, and feel pretty pathetic and embarrassed about the only jobs that I could qualify for, and so I trick myself into thinking that working a 9 to 5 job and investing in retirement is for suckers.  I trick myself into thinking that by selling drugs, I'm straight ballin'.  However, since I have no education, and overall have no useful skills, I have no idea how I am going to make money when I can't sell drugs anymore.  I have no assets, only liabilities.  Hell, I don't even know what an asset is.  Is that car that I lease an asset?  Hmm, it sure is my status symbol...so I must be doing good.

People like YOU are the problem of america.  You contribute nothing to society.  You simply just suck from the system.  People that actually decide to do something with their lives have to make up for you failing in life.  Get a fucking job you worthless bum.

Translation.. I am a gay ass hip hop fan who would love to suck a westcoast rappers dick one day...I voted for propasition 8 only because I secretely fuck MC EIHT occasionally.. only via webcam..I am someone who hides behind a computer screen..cause if you seen my appearance you would think I work for a jet propulsion lab...I beleive in becoming a slave to the system who actually takes more from me than I know.. Like my taxes.. Its ok for Uncle Sam to take more for taxes than actually recieve back..I am too dumb to know that the people have lost some of their 401 k because its tied to wall street..and wall street is in a bear market right now..and the bear is getting ready to jump out the window soon..but ill never know because i believe everything that the media and my government tells me.. cause they have know reason to lie to me... really i am ignorant cause I LOVE HIP HOP GANGSTA RAP.. BUT I TALK ABOUT HOW BAD DRUG DEALING IS... AND HOW PEOPLE WHO SUCK FROM A SYSTEM ARE NOT GOOD CONTRIBUTERS TO SOCIETY.. WELL I THINK ALL THEM ARTSIST WHO YOU LIKE.. ENJOY SUCKING FROM THE SYSTEM THAT DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THEM...

GO FUCK YO SELF HOMIE AND MISS A NIGGA WIT DAT BULLSHIT...KEEP CONTRIBUTING YOU SLAVE..

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #46 on: November 13, 2008, 03:51:51 PM »
they already talking about how affirmative action should be abolished because Obama is president ( half Black my eye add).

you know white people are going to use this to further instill that illusion that racism is gone. so now when these cracker ass devil cops kill another brother (which eye estimate will probably be soon again) they can say it didnt have to do with the color of his skin.

I made a thread about this a while back, well before barack got elected.

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=192657.0
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #47 on: November 13, 2008, 04:47:16 PM »
LOL! Fuck Obama! I am a right wing conservative! I believe in Big Biz! Fuck the lil guy! Fuck that Poor nigga blues shit. I am about my bread! Corp shit not no 9-5 401k pension ass shit! Fuck Comptonrida you will be dead in no time. The drugs/bitches/bitch ass niggas/real gangstas/Mcdonalds will get your ghetto living ass. Have fun with the bullets wounds and diabetes!

for two 9-5 or 401 k aint never meant shit to me any way.. thats for you slaves..

Translation:

I'm highly uneducated.  The only possible thing that I could put on my resume is some small stints that I did flipping burgers, and stocking shelves in Walmart.  I wish that I could get a decent job, and feel pretty pathetic and embarrassed about the only jobs that I could qualify for, and so I trick myself into thinking that working a 9 to 5 job and investing in retirement is for suckers.  I trick myself into thinking that by selling drugs, I'm straight ballin'.  However, since I have no education, and overall have no useful skills, I have no idea how I am going to make money when I can't sell drugs anymore.  I have no assets, only liabilities.  Hell, I don't even know what an asset is.  Is that car that I lease an asset?  Hmm, it sure is my status symbol...so I must be doing good.

People like YOU are the problem of america.  You contribute nothing to society.  You simply just suck from the system.  People that actually decide to do something with their lives have to make up for you failing in life.  Get a fucking job you worthless bum.

Is that what you think of lil ol' me? That I flip burgers? hahahahaha I own my car. I shoulda leased it tho because I want a new car getting tired of my car. I like those new Audi's maybe an A5 they are pretty sick! What do you think?

audi, for fags... any one who any one fuck with a SL

Jared Taylor

« Reply #48 on: November 13, 2008, 05:11:37 PM »
they already talking about how affirmative action should be abolished because Obama is president ( half Black my eye add).

you know white people are going to use this to further instill that illusion that racism is gone. so now when these cracker ass devil cops kill another brother (which eye estimate will probably be soon again) they can say it didnt have to do with the color of his skin.

Any "racism" that exists in America is mostly the fault of blacks.

« Reply #49 on: November 13, 2008, 07:00:29 PM »

Any "racism" that exists in America is mostly the fault of blacks.

that comment alone proves what a joke you are. i feel sorry for you.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Jared Taylor

« Reply #50 on: November 13, 2008, 07:28:08 PM »

Coming from the same motherfucker who tries to argue that Christians are more violent than Muslims and blames everything wrong the negro race upon whites, I'd say you're the joke.

White "racism" is a reaction to all of the race-baiting blacks do against whites nowadays. Blacks are far more racist than whites have ever been, and take part in far more racially-motivated murders than whites do. That is not my opinion; it is statistical fact.

« Reply #51 on: November 13, 2008, 08:32:12 PM »

Coming from the same motherfucker who tries to argue that Christians are more violent than Muslims and blames everything wrong the negro race upon whites, I'd say you're the joke.

White "racism" is a reaction to all of the race-baiting blacks do against whites nowadays. Blacks are far more racist than whites have ever been, and take part in far more racially-motivated murders than whites do. That is not my opinion; it is statistical fact.

Christians have been more violent the Muslims throughout history, and that is obvious. You see, I am not religious in any way....you on the other hand are Christian. Your opinion has been retarded by your beliefs.

If youre going to argue my own points against me, at least be accurate. Never once have I said that everything wrong with the Black race (or any other race) is the fault of Whites. But you are too much of a coward to admit what your people have done to others throughout history and how much your peoples hatred, violence, savagery, and downright disgusting acts have altered the course of history for a lot of people. You are too much of a coward to admit youre a racist.

White "racism" is a result of ignorance and of generations of racist attitudes amongst certain people.  There have been racist white people FAR before "nowadays" as you say. If you think white people arent as racist as anyone else, you are completely out of touch. White people (more often then not), chose to be racist behind closed doors rather then to be honest with the world and themselves about their racism.  Partly due to it not being politically correct. But that comes with the territory. White racism in this country has damaged so many people, so many lives, that not being able to be openly racist now, is a pretty small price to pay.  If you want to be forced into ghettos, forced to live in poverty, have your freedoms taken away from you while Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, etc. run the country...you can be openly racist and no one will mind.

acgrundy

« Reply #52 on: November 13, 2008, 09:34:33 PM »

Translation:

Translation.. I am a gay ass hip hop fan who would love to suck a westcoast rappers dick one day...I voted for propasition 8 only because I secretely fuck MC EIHT occasionally.. only via webcam..I am someone who hides behind a computer screen..cause if you seen my appearance you would think I work for a jet propulsion lab...I beleive in becoming a slave to the system who actually takes more from me than I know.. Like my taxes.. Its ok for Uncle Sam to take more for taxes than actually recieve back..I am too dumb to know that the people have lost some of their 401 k because its tied to wall street..and wall street is in a bear market right now..and the bear is getting ready to jump out the window soon..but ill never know because i believe everything that the media and my government tells me.. cause they have know reason to lie to me... really i am ignorant cause I LOVE HIP HOP GANGSTA RAP.. BUT I TALK ABOUT HOW BAD DRUG DEALING IS... AND HOW PEOPLE WHO SUCK FROM A SYSTEM ARE NOT GOOD CONTRIBUTERS TO SOCIETY.. WELL I THINK ALL THEM ARTSIST WHO YOU LIKE.. ENJOY SUCKING FROM THE SYSTEM THAT DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THEM...

GO FUCK YO SELF HOMIE AND MISS A NIGGA WIT DAT BULLSHIT...KEEP CONTRIBUTING YOU SLAVE..

LMAO!  Way to throw some words in there like you know what you are talking about.  Haha a bear market...I'd like for you to explain to me what a bear market is...

Taxes?  Haha what the fuck do you know about taxes?  First off, you would need to have an income in order to pay taxes...so that kind of limits you.  Hey genius...I file my own taxes, so no the government is not taking more than I know about.  Thats not too tough to figure out.  If you have ever received a pay stub you would know about that.  And you shouldn't be bitching about people who pay taxes...that tax money pays for your section 8 ghetto apartment, your welfare checks, and your foodstamps.

Did you go to harvard business school?  A 401K is tied to wall street and it has recently been losing money?  WHOA BUDDY!  Where do you get your inside information?  Since when has wallstreet been losing money?

I'll tell you what...some sorry schmuck's losing 401K is going to be worth a lot more in 20 years, than the crap you spend your drug money on.

acgrundy

« Reply #53 on: November 13, 2008, 09:37:40 PM »

Translation:

Is that what you think of lil ol' me? That I flip burgers? hahahahaha I own my car. I shoulda leased it tho because I want a new car getting tired of my car. I like those new Audi's maybe an A5 they are pretty sick! What do you think?

I don't think anything of you, you fucking fag.  I wasn't talking to you.

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #54 on: November 13, 2008, 09:53:34 PM »

Translation:

LMAO!  Way to throw some words in there like you know what you are talking about.  Haha a bear market...I'd like for you to explain to me what a bear market is...

Taxes?  Haha what the fuck do you know about taxes?  First off, you would need to have an income in order to pay taxes...so that kind of limits you.  Hey genius...I file my own taxes, so no the government is not taking more than I know about.  Thats not too tough to figure out.  If you have ever received a pay stub you would know about that.  And you shouldn't be bitching about people who pay taxes...that tax money pays for your section 8 ghetto apartment, your welfare checks, and your foodstamps.

Did you go to harvard business school?  A 401K is tied to wall street and it has recently been losing money?  WHOA BUDDY!  Where do you get your inside information?  Since when has wallstreet been losing money?

I'll tell you what...some sorry schmuck's losing 401K is going to be worth a lot more in 20 years, than the crap you spend your drug money on.

YEAH FUCK BRAINS I KNOW ABOUT BEAR MARKET AND ALL THE OTHER SHIT THAT GOES WITH IT.. WELL AT THE END OF THE DAY .. YOU ARE A TAX PAYIN SLAVE.. YOU GOTTA PAY TO WORK.. BUT ON THE OTHER HAND.. NO SECTION 8 OR GOVERNMENT ASSITANCE.. DONT NEED IT..

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I type with my dick so forgive me for the typos
« Reply #55 on: November 14, 2008, 11:51:27 AM »

Translation:

YEAH FUCK BRAINS I KNOW ABOUT BEAR MARKET AND ALL THE OTHER SHIT THAT GOES WITH IT.. WELL AT THE END OF THE DAY .. YOU ARE A TAX PAYIN SLAVE.. YOU GOTTA PAY TO WORK.. BUT ON THE OTHER HAND.. NO SECTION 8 OR GOVERNMENT ASSITANCE.. DONT NEED IT..

Nice. So Mr.Comptonrida give us a break down of the difference between a "Bear" and a "Bull" Market. Break it down by industry if you can.

Jared Taylor

« Reply #56 on: November 15, 2008, 09:08:06 AM »
Christians have been more violent the Muslims throughout history, and that is obvious. You see, I am not religious in any way....you on the other hand are Christian. Your opinion has been retarded by your beliefs.

No, it is not obvious - I already explained why to you. In case you aren't aware, Christianity has been through a Reformation that tolerates freedom of belief and a secular state. The Christian world (specifically, the PROTESTANT world) invented modern civilization, democracy, and science as we know it.

Islam, in comparison, is about where Christianity was 500 years ago - no secular state, no freedom of religion, authoritarian theocratic governance, oppression of women, non-believers, gays, etc., and even slavery. You always talk about how the Christian world is worse because we had slavery. You think the Islamic world didn't? Don't you realize that Saudi Arabia only abolished slavery in the 1960s, for instance, and that there are some Islamic countries that still have it (like the Sudan)? How you can reach the conclusion that the Christian world has been more violent than the Islamic world is beyond me, but it demonstrates that your opinion has been retarded by your beliefs - which are to blame whitey for everything wrong with non-whites.

Seriously, shut the fuck up now. It's retarded that someone can talk out of his ass about something he obviously knows nothing about. My opinion has nothing to do with being a Christian; it has to do with reading and learning, something you have not done.

If youre going to argue my own points against me, at least be accurate. Never once have I said that everything wrong with the Black race (or any other race) is the fault of Whites. But you are too much of a coward to admit what your people have done to others throughout history and how much your peoples hatred, violence, savagery, and downright disgusting acts have altered the course of history for a lot of people. You are too much of a coward to admit youre a racist.

I am neither a racist nor a coward, and I damn sure ain't afraid of your stupid ass. The point that I have made is that for anything you can criticize "my people" for, the Islamic world and indeed the black African world has been far worse. Compared to the Islamic world, the Christian world has been quite well-behaved.

White "racism" is a result of ignorance and of generations of racist attitudes amongst certain people.  There have been racist white people FAR before "nowadays" as you say. If you think white people arent as racist as anyone else, you are completely out of touch. White people (more often then not), chose to be racist behind closed doors rather then to be honest with the world and themselves about their racism.  Partly due to it not being politically correct. But that comes with the territory. White racism in this country has damaged so many people, so many lives, that not being able to be openly racist now, is a pretty small price to pay.  If you want to be forced into ghettos, forced to live in poverty, have your freedoms taken away from you while Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, etc. run the country...you can be openly racist and no one will mind.

No, white racism is a result of understanding what minorities tend to do to white countries they move into. When blacks and Latinos start immigrating to a country, they bring criminal behavior and their own anti-white racism with them. Whites are entitled to feel afraid of these people who have no respect for their culture, make no attempt to assimilate, and commit endless crimes against whites. This is not unique to America; when those Taig bastards in Ireland started seeing lots of immigration in the 1990s, they felt the same way.

And the fact that white people can only be "racist" behind closed doors (as you have pointed out yourself) illustrates a double-standard brought on by political correctness. Black rappers get away with putting out records like "Buck Tha Devil" while still complaining about how much the system hates them for being black, yet American oi punk bands can never do the same.

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #57 on: November 17, 2008, 09:57:12 PM »
obama.. letting republicans in his cabinet and thinking of havin arnold the terminator aboard.. all man yall done fucked up now..