Author Topic: M Dogg vs. Now I Know  (Read 1237 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: M Dogg vs. Now I Know
« Reply #60 on: March 27, 2002, 05:42:23 AM »
Ok, somone read these two, and honestly tell me his took more skill...Look, he rhymes 1 fuckin syllabul in each bar, I mean, any idiot on the board can do that...How hard is it to rhyme words like Jew-Truth, house-out...Mdogg is a simplistic rapper, as simplistic as they get...His disses are funny, but they barely rhyme at ALL!

Than read my rhyme, almost every word in every bar rhyme. I rhyme almost EVERY syllabul...This would take Mdogg 3 years to do, it only took me five minutes...Im not complaining, but look, I mean, how can you compare such a simplistic rhyme to the rhyme i spit down there....Look how almost every word in the bar rhymes...can u guys do that? NO! Stop taking mdoggs back, theres no way you vote fairly for him, cuz its so obviouse mine had more skill involved...

Oh, also he cheated. He put two bars in one...He said 15-20 bars, he had like 30-40 in there, he just put two into one...How can u guys even complain about the length of mine? Its 17 bars, thats perfect for a 15-20 bar battle...Complain about how he cheated and used more bars than allowed...

Rhyme that takes skill:
They call~me~Sccit~Tha~Shiznit/
I leave faggots like Mdogg, crawling~hit~and~limbless/
So Im a Jew, you's a fag, youll be sorry~that~you~witnessed, how I'm listed as gifted/  
My shit-list full of simplistic nitwits/
First~on~my~list, Your sister with 29~chins/
I Murder~the~bitch, let~her~die~thin/
I literaly burn~her~fat/
I mean the girls~a~fag/
Mdogg I suggest not to turn~your~back/
Dont you know my skills are so "mad" they need~"anger~management"/
Come down to southern Cali if you wanna see~danger~happenin/
Like Glass Breakin~and~shatterin/  
And please be honest Mr Mdogg/
I left your ass blue, like ya name was sonic the hedgehog/
The chances of Mdogg doing~great/
The same chances of his siter losing~weight/       

Rhyme that Nelly can do:      
Muthaphukka got exposed and now it's the whole truth, Don't think your name is composed 'cause you a Jew/
Fuck that shit homeboy, kick it in your big ass house, I'm like that Jones name Roy, I knock faggots like you out/
I attack at you when your in a weaken state, Sccit Killa bitches like I was drunk off Alize/
You see muthaphukka, your rhymes are soft 'cause like Dre you lose, 'Cause Sccit Killa you couldn't even respond too/
Muthaphukka is weak, using a dictinary for rhymes, And he was ghostwritting weak raps all this fucking time/
Face it, shit you wrote was not even shit to make you G.O.A.T., and yet you gloat but you look like a white Willis on dope/
You claim your the shit, and that's true 'cause you smell like ass, Your lyrics don't hit, you made big words into trash/
Bitch took a science class and copied the words here, that's why it's the same lyrics over each and every year/
You is horrible, like you write with a concussion, You always mad 'cause my flows are so smooth and seductive/
And Roccy is who you have been ghostwritting, I wouldn't claim that was the skill of Maxi when he wasn't bitting/
See since I was an adolescence, been tight with the Lords blessin', teaching lessions, like shotting Sccit with Smith N Westerns/
You audio is wacked, garbage shit that makes me laugh out loud, And Sikotic expose the fag, so get the dicks out your mouth/
That's why your shit sound weak, like your mouth is tweeked, And like the time you ended up shitting blood for weeks/
So quit talking, it's best to remain silent, 'cause the more talking you do, the more I know you afriad of violence/
Grap that bitch Sccit and put him in there place, Ask him to spit, and lyrically murder him with a straight face/       

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »