Author Topic: New terrorist attacks to come while Obama president?  (Read 261 times)

Rugged Monk

New terrorist attacks to come while Obama president?
« on: November 08, 2008, 06:13:53 PM »
'They' gonna update the hate sooner or later...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LIo5TK9EKxA&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/LIo5TK9EKxA&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;autoplay=0</a>
 'Doomday was written in an alien bible'
« Last Edit: November 08, 2008, 06:16:26 PM by Rugged Monk »

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: New terrorist attacks to come while Obama president?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2008, 10:35:46 PM »
Im pretty sure someone will test him.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2008, 04:46:32 AM »

Lol this is so pathetic, this would only further marginalise those against imperialism, strengthen the hand of imperialism dressed as fighting back, demonise the anti war movement, in other words it would either be allowed to happen or it would be wholly manufactured.

Rugged Monk

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2008, 05:12:49 AM »
^so in other words it would be a success. It could polarise and radicalise people, religious interpretation, countries, creeds and cultures and usher in a new era of nationalist selfishness, end the EU, end the UN..

« Last Edit: November 09, 2008, 05:45:42 AM by Rugged Monk »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2008, 05:57:21 AM »
Unless it's organized by white people; no. For the reasons yall niggas stated it would absurd for a muslim to do that.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2008, 05:59:50 AM »
^so in other words it would be a success. It could polarise and radicalise people, religious interpretation, countries, creeds and cultures and usher in a new era of nationalist selfishness, end the EU, end the UN..

All of what you have mentioned strengthens the hands of the globalists and far from weakening the E.U and UN only emboldens them further because then they can point out that in these dangerous times sovereignty will not protect the people.

Matty

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2008, 08:23:31 AM »
obama is the perfect president for people to look to in upcoming hard times, while still taking away liberties and moving toward globalisation. they don't want people going crazy if and when more bad shit kicks off so someone who's calm and rational can be used to put forward 'logical' solutions to new problems. its essential and the perfect way to manipulate the people after the whole bush thing got way of hand and people started getting outraged.

even when people aren't in disarray he'll still be able to justify almost anything when its wrapped up in fancy paper and packaged as change. you've got a lot of people, even so called intellectuals and liberals, willing to jump to the defense of this dude. plus the whole race thing makes people far less likely to start being critical on the same issues as the last administration. he's black so he must be different to other presidents somehow?

all very pessimistic i know but what open minded person would have faith in politics these days? the media that do a lot of the work has become so damn obvious on all kinds of levels. btw joe biden wants to eliminate p2p :laugh:
« Last Edit: November 09, 2008, 08:33:03 AM by Sir Hanks »