Author Topic: Yo Duce02 Homie Im calling u out dogg..  (Read 946 times)

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
Re: Yo Duce02 Homie Im calling u out dogg..
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2002, 01:03:00 PM »
Roccy gets this, it was close, both of ya'll sucked [LOL] nah but Roccy ure improvin man, keep workin on it, peace

-{bLaDe}
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

duce02

« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2002, 08:00:59 PM »
LMAO. i cant belive that there are as many faggots on this board as there are in richard simmons house...lol. the whole fucking board, who in which u ALL claim to be true hip hop heads, said roccy won. LOL. that is some true shit. just cause u all know him and dont like me (for whatever fucked reason) i guess cause sccit the piece of shit talked shit on me. i mean my shit blew off roccys flow by grips. favorites is a bitch. i mean even roccy him self addmited to loosing. the board is full og faggots. but i see how it is, and its all good. coninue with ur faggotry. i now offically give up internet rapping. i was thinking about it and to tell u the truth there is no sense to it. cause i know i am good and will make it (on the verge ofgetting singed, for all u hating faggots) and got alot of support. me rapping on this gay board does NOTHING for me. so i will say it agian, my online rapping days are over. so roccy no we will not battle again and as far as the audio thing goes, the answer is no. i am done with this battle shit. call me out on power 106 and i wil battle u for sure. so peace out u all,, u will never see another post from duce again. but i am sure u will be seeing alot of me in the future. PEACE mother fuckers
DUCE

Jamal420

« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2002, 08:16:24 PM »
awwww.....look what we've done....we will never be able to see duce's lyrical talent again....oh well

KVB

« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2002, 08:20:22 PM »
awwww.....look what we've done....we will never be able to see duce's lyrical talent again....oh well

Yeah LOL... we done fucked up now...  :-/

duce02

« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2002, 09:10:20 PM »
hey yo jamal420 why dont u get ur bitch ass on AIM

ROCCY

« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2002, 04:10:23 PM »
LMAO. i cant belive that there are as many faggots on this board as there are in richard simmons house...lol. the whole fucking board, who in which u ALL claim to be true hip hop heads, said roccy won. LOL. that is some true shit. just cause u all know him and dont like me (for whatever fucked reason) i guess cause sccit the piece of shit talked shit on me. i mean my shit blew off roccys flow by grips. favorites is a bitch. i mean even roccy him self addmited to loosing. the board is full og faggots. but i see how it is, and its all good. coninue with ur faggotry. i now offically give up internet rapping. i was thinking about it and to tell u the truth there is no sense to it. cause i know i am good and will make it (on the verge ofgetting singed, for all u hating faggots) and got alot of support. me rapping on this gay board does NOTHING for me. so i will say it agian, my online rapping days are over. so roccy no we will not battle again and as far as the audio thing goes, the answer is no. i am done with this battle shit. call me out on power 106 and i wil battle u for sure. so peace out u all,, u will never see another post from duce again. but i am sure u will be seeing alot of me in the future. PEACE mother fuckers
DUCE

You dumb ass mother fucker, I didnt tell anyone that voted for me To vote for me and I swear to god on that, I either told most of them to vote Honest Opinions, or just to vote, u faggot ass cry babie

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2002, 01:05:20 PM »
DEEEEzzzz NuTz:  Whats up?

Auto response from huRRiCaNEsTAraNG:  I hope you lookin' forward to die//Hope you wanna look the lord in the eye//Hope you ready for this muthafuckin' shot to ya head//Or this sword in ya eye//You the shit I'm the "Lord of the Flies"//If you got beef say it now, bitch//  So I can load up and come toward you wit nines//I spray you and ya man The coup and the van//The office and the studio where ever you stand//

hahahhaha, u got caught...No wonder your rhyme was only good until the "The office and the studio where ever you stand" line...LMAO you are one lying ass muthafucka, your the biggest lier Ive ever met, and when somone catches u, you say you get mad as fuck at them for thinking your lying...Your an idiot...Go shoot yourself in the head, or ill get Ator to do it for u...Like I said from day one, you didnt write it, and thats why no one voted for u...

ROCCY

« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2002, 09:01:14 PM »
DEEEEzzzz NuTz:  Whats up?

Auto response from huRRiCaNEsTAraNG:  I hope you lookin' forward to die//Hope you wanna look the lord in the eye//Hope you ready for this muthafuckin' shot to ya head//Or this sword in ya eye//You the shit I'm the "Lord of the Flies"//If you got beef say it now, bitch//  So I can load up and come toward you wit nines//I spray you and ya man The coup and the van//The office and the studio where ever you stand//

hahahhaha, u got caught...No wonder your rhyme was only good until the "The office and the studio where ever you stand" line...LMAO you are one lying ass muthafucka, your the biggest lier Ive ever met, and when somone catches u, you say you get mad as fuck at them for thinking your lying...Your an idiot...Go shoot yourself in the head, or ill get Ator to do it for u...Like I said from day one, you didnt write it, and thats why no one voted for u...

Duceo2- Yo roccy..I did that shit on purpose..just to see how much of a hip hop head they are up in there...cause I got those lyrics from Dragg On And no body Realized..dumb asses..

Told Me This On AIM

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2002, 12:45:04 PM »
Drag On isnt hip hop...Hes bullshit...

If u did it for that reason, than u would of told us it was dragon after u lost...and even when i IMed u and said I knew the first part wasnt u, you were denying it, and crying like a bitch that i never belive u...