Author Topic: witness to jonestown.........  (Read 461 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

witness to jonestown.........
« on: November 09, 2008, 08:01:42 PM »
who else is watching this shit? ever since eye first found out about jim jones and all his followers and jonestown etc. there was always something that bothered me about it. and that was the amount of Black people that were apart of that shit. eye can overstand white people being apart of it, but Blacks?? why?? that shit trips me out. and the reason why eye bring this up is because it further backs up my statement about Blacks as a whole. Black people are always looking for a savior. from jesus to Barack Obama.  eye still cant believe the number of Blacks who followed that cracker. dont make sense BLACK PEOPLE SMARTEN THE FUCK UP PLEASE.

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
Re: witness to jonestown.........
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2008, 08:31:21 PM »
i just watched some of it on msnbc crazy shit

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2008, 12:51:54 AM »
where can i watch this?? i always wondered about this shit myself..but i didn't know blacks were involved in the massacre

ABN

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2008, 04:29:10 AM »
where can i watch this?? i always wondered about this shit myself..but i didn't know blacks were involved in the massacre
i saw a documentary about it a while ago and if i remember correctly almost everyone that commited suicide were black.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2008, 04:35:44 AM »
jim jones promised them some kool aid.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2008, 09:04:24 AM »
what trip me out is is all went down off US soil in Guyana wtf
probably why so many ppl fell for his shit (including blacks @ job) and went with him cuz Guyana is beautiful
« Last Edit: November 10, 2008, 09:07:11 AM by .:TimeLock:. »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2008, 09:52:47 AM »
eye think it was on msnbc eye. but yea there were a lot of Black people who died in that bullshit. eye swear Black people are mentally dead. they always looking for somebody who doesnt look like them to worship or be there savior. and then when its someone that looks like us (Barack Obama), its a person who wasnt choosen by us.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2008, 09:57:08 AM »
what trip me out is is all went down off US soil in Guyana wtf
probably why so many ppl fell for his shit (including blacks @ job) and went with him cuz Guyana is beautiful
nah the fact that Guyana is beautiful isnt want made them go. shiiiiiiiit that cracker could have taken them to alaska somewhere and they still would have went. Blacks are just easily bamboozled  and hoodwinked when it comes to white people. especially when that white person is claiming to be god or the savior etc. 

necro--------->>>>>>>>>>> negro [ do the knowledge]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2008, 12:06:47 PM »
lol u right but some folk just need something to believe in and they fall for bs like this

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2008, 02:00:49 PM »
eye think it was on msnbc eye. but yea there were a lot of Black people who died in that bullshit. eye swear Black people are mentally dead. they always looking for somebody who doesnt look like them to worship or be there savior. and then when its someone that looks like us (Barack Obama), its a person who wasnt choosen by us.

i watched the short vid on msnbc..it was both whites/Blacks in the cult..i ain't gona speak on Blacks as a whole but those who took part in the cult were obviously confused.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2008, 06:19:31 PM »

i watched the short vid on msnbc..it was both whites/Blacks in the cult..i ain't gona speak on Blacks as a whole but those who took part in the cult were obviously confused.
man if you really look. there were a lot of Blacks in that shit. eye might even go as far to say there probably were more Blacks than whites in that shit!. that same mind state that led them brothers and sisters to follow that cracker, is the same mind state that is crippling , hindering, and destroying us as a people. we so quick to shit on one of our people, especially when that person trying to free the minds of many. but as soon as some white cracker comes through( he white so of course he got to be right) saying he jesus this or God that Blacks will follow in an instance with out using they brain. shit aint change. slave mind back then and slave mind today.

OG Filthy Wimp

« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2015, 09:34:23 AM »

Niggaz are fuckin stupid 8)

Goddamn it get Dwyer out of here

they didn't all drink cyanide some had needle syringe markings on their back
SO THERE I WAS EATING A BURGER AND FRIES WITH SUGE KNIGHT....

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2015, 03:22:48 PM »
wtf

OG Filthy Wimp

« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2015, 03:57:49 PM »
SO THERE I WAS EATING A BURGER AND FRIES WITH SUGE KNIGHT....