Author Topic: "Before I Self Destruct" official tracklist... ( Nate Dogg on it!!! )  (Read 1733 times)

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: "Before I Self Destruct" official tracklist... ( Nate Dogg on it!!! )
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2008, 03:10:23 PM »
i got the faith in the homie 50. Classic? hell no! a better album than Curtis & The Massacre, possibly close to GRODT? there is plenty of potential there, imo.

I just hope that post was sarcastic.

lmao, why? its not exactly difficult to make albums better than Curtis & The Massacre, & with that lineup of production it has plenty of potential imo.
he prolly means the close to grodt part

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2008, 03:15:20 PM »
i got the faith in the homie 50. Classic? hell no! a better album than Curtis & The Massacre, possibly close to GRODT? there is plenty of potential there, imo.

lmao, why? its not exactly difficult to make albums better than Curtis & The Massacre, & with that lineup of production it has plenty of potential imo.

it has the potential...that doesnt mean its going to happen.

penenstamp

« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2008, 09:46:26 PM »

Ya... plus it can't possibly have a cohesive sound with all those different producers. I counted 16 for 19 tracks.

There's more to his post that he can't be serious about though, look at the track titles: "Came To Win", "Good To Be A Gangsta", "Lonely At The Top", "All For You", "My Reign"...  :-\ One quick look at the tracklist and you already know he's mostly praising himself on this album... and you expect this to be somewhat decent??

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2008, 10:01:11 PM »
IF that was a real tracklist (and i said if) I think I would end years of fifty hating (Since he dropped weaks ass Massacre type shit then went even lower!!!) and not just D/L the album but cop for sure!!! Nate being on an album and also hearing em and dre (hopefully) lift this album back to respectability would be fucken sweet.... Crossing fingers that he can bring the goods i hate hating 50... its just too easy atm 8)

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2008, 10:05:06 PM »

Ya... plus it can't possibly have a cohesive sound with all those different producers. I counted 16 for 19 tracks.

There's more to his post that he can't be serious about though, look at the track titles: "Came To Win", "Good To Be A Gangsta", "Lonely At The Top", "All For You", "My Reign"...  :-\ One quick look at the tracklist and you already know he's mostly praising himself on this album... and you expect this to be somewhat decent??
As long as there is no gay-pop songs, yeah I do.

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2008, 10:24:31 AM »
That looks like yet another generic crappy 50 Cent album.

« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2008, 12:59:00 PM »
Looks crazy! Im hoping this will be another GRODT. If the song with Nate is anything like 21 Questions it should be classic!  8)

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2008, 02:11:13 PM »
I wonder how people can look at just a track list and form an impression on how the album is gonna turn out. Always seemed funny to me.

Maybe I lack the vision to form an opinion on an up-coming album based on a track list, but I'll check it out when it's out, then I'll see how it is.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2008, 07:12:41 PM »
I wonder how people can look at just a track list and form an impression on how the album is gonna turn out. Always seemed funny to me.

Maybe I lack the vision to form an opinion on an up-coming album based on a track list, but I'll check it out when it's out, then I'll see how it is.

its really just the title of the song & who produces it. if 50 has 5 tracks called like "Lick My Dick" & "Suck My Shit", and was produced by a no name producer it wouldnt have hype. but you see a song called "Ready For War" & its produced by Dre, your like "FUCK YEAH! 50 is notorious for a major letdown, but he can slid for now". lol.

Lunatic

« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2008, 07:13:39 PM »
^exactly..i can see the title "amusement park" and its like ::)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2008, 07:31:23 PM »
^exactly..i can see the title "amusement park" and its like ::)

lmao, true that!

but i mean look at the song titles. not one song sounds like it is going to be some auto-tuned shit or bitch track. i mean Get Up is like a club joint, but its a banger, not like an Amusement Park.

Invincible

Re: "... ( Nate Dogg on it!!! )
« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2008, 07:46:56 PM »
Is it definitely the official tracklist or not? I really can't see Jimmy letting 50 put an album out with no chick track. Judging by them track titles there aint one. Don't get me wrong I would love that to be the final tracklist, I just can't see it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2008, 07:49:29 PM »
Is it definitely the official tracklist or not? I really can't see Jimmy letting 50 put an album out with no chick track. Judging by them track titles there aint one. Don't get me wrong I would love that to be the final tracklist, I just can't see it.

maybe 50, Em & Dre hog-tied Jimmy in the janitors closest & wont let him out until they all release their albums. :D

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: November 12, 2008, 07:49:55 PM »
wens 50 gun drop a single? lol

Invincible

« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2008, 07:51:37 PM »

maybe 50, Em & Dre hog-tied Jimmy in the janitors closest & wont let him out until they all release their albums. :D

We can only hope.  ;D