Author Topic: Got my girlfriend to model for my car (PICS)  (Read 1127 times)

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
Re: Got my girlfriend to model for my car (PICS)
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2008, 02:55:25 PM »
LOL Ugly ass bitch.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Muhfukka

« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2008, 03:43:42 PM »
on that forum someone said it looks like the ugly stick and the borderline-disfigured stick took turns beating and fucking her in the butt

Blood$

« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2008, 03:53:14 PM »
lmao... damn

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2008, 05:48:12 PM »
roflmao

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2008, 05:55:32 PM »
I dont think she looks that bad. She aint that cute, but she aint the ugliest chick i've ever seen..
she ain't that cute?wtf...i just showed that bz's pic to my dog and the bitch started barking and growling and ran out the room,lmao...

the.SET

• 'G'
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2008, 08:35:59 PM »
All Im saying is that she aint the ugliest chick I've ever seen, and under certain circumstances she could get the dick
avidSOUND.com: Where Aspiring Musicians Can Be HEARD!

Kool Beenz

« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2008, 08:40:00 PM »
All Im saying is that she aint the ugliest chick I've ever seen, and under certain circumstances she could get the dick

i couldnt agree anymore

Muhfukka

« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2008, 08:43:28 PM »
fuck that she doesnt have to be the ugliest shes still really fucking ugly

Chief

« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2008, 12:04:12 AM »
hahahahahahaha damn thats funny!!!

goto love the internet, looks like she may be the new 'kicking bitch', anyone got those photochops?

Chief

« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2008, 05:00:59 AM »
shit i read the first 15 pages of that shit (fuck study) turns out dude was playing a joke, that post had close to 2 million views, it rated top 50 sites according to some fox shit, and the chick found out about it!!!! those fools clowned for 60 pages!!!! hahaha some of their other topics are hilarious too, i'm thinkin of joinin that forum just to give people shit!!! thats all they do LMAO

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2008, 08:40:13 AM »

kemizt

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2008, 06:29:34 PM »
she could get the dick

Holy shit, LMAO.

« Last Edit: November 11, 2008, 08:09:53 PM by Now_I_Know »

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2008, 03:43:25 AM »
gifs are fuckin hillarious, bitch is scary

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2008, 04:12:05 PM »
O.M.G

She replied LOL

http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=369402#post369402 (The other forum i go on, it's on there.)

To save grief here's a quote.

November 8, 2008 - Saturday

Hey to those who like to sit on their asses all day and ridicule complete strangers...just wanted to let you know that you're wasting your time, especially with me.

Your negative words and opinions seriously have no effect on me. I am extremely happy and secure with who I am. I don't care if you think I'm ugly or weird or hideous or whatever other colorful adjectives you've used.

You're entitled to your own opinion, you're entitled to voice them, you're entitled to be morons who waste hours of the day.

For those who keep harassing me about "if you don't want your pictures out, then don't post them" I love it how you turn it in to my fault when YOU should have the dignity and respect not to abuse people's information.

(However, I won't lie...a lot of the photo shopped pictures I saw totally made me laugh and were forwarded on to some friends. Thanks for the laugh at least!)

I didn't post the original pictures. I gave my friend permission to do so. Neither of us knew the extreme you crazy people would take it to.
It was just us playing around with a camera and having a lot fun. Gosh, so sue us.

My Myspace profile will remain open and public solely because I DON'T CARE. Not sure how long it will take it to get in to your skulls. I should not and will not alter anything about me or what I do because some people don't "approve".

I love life. I never claimed to be "hot" or a "model" or whatever. I just claim the beauty of life and I claim the right to embrace passion and be who I want to be.

So, if you would, please leave me the fuck alone already?? I mean, if you feel so compelled to keep leaving comments on how much you hate me, then by all means, go ahead. It's not my time you're wasting. I'm not the idiot here.

I'm not the victim either. You are. You're gifted with precious life and this is how you use it.

That is what makes me sad.

Go out and fucking do something with your LIFE already
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2008, 04:20:12 PM »
that bitch is ugly.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.