Author Topic: Need help with two things  (Read 203 times)

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
Need help with two things
« on: November 10, 2008, 10:52:43 AM »
Just bought a new keyboard

http://keyboards-midi.musiciansfriend.com/product/Yamaha-YPG235-76-KEY-PORTABLE-GRAND-KEYBOARD?sku=706169

Trying to figure out where i could get a USB cord for it? Radio Shack?

Also-

Just reformatted my PC...forgot to save some of my favorites... What site can i download rar files for photoshop/editing software/etc (PM if needed)

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
Re: Need help with two things
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2008, 11:51:43 AM »
Ok i just need to know where i can get the USB cord for this bitch and im golden!  ;)

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • It's 10:30 somewhere!
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2008, 12:06:53 PM »
radioshack, wal-mart, target, etc.... anyone that carries electronics.... online... ebay.... or even the website you're linking to for the picture of the keyboard.....

you need a device connection to a standard usb connection (sorry, I don't remember the names of the connectors at the momment)....

just go to any store and tell them you need a device usb cable, (ie. usb for a printer) same cable....
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com
http://www.myspace.com/eltheself
http://www.myspace.com/imapld

FREE MIXTAPE, OUT NOW, GET IT!

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2008, 12:13:13 PM »
please take my advice because its probably the only one eye will give you. just stop. your garbage when it comes to rocking the mic, your lyrics are weak and far from original. you rapping about busting guns and murdering people and you from  little falls  upstate new york. that shit looks like jurassic park. trust me your just wasting your money and time.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2008, 02:08:50 PM »
please take my advice because its probably the only one eye will give you. just stop. your garbage when it comes to rocking the mic, your lyrics are weak and far from original. you rapping about busting guns and murdering people and you from  little falls  upstate new york. that shit looks like jurassic park. trust me your just wasting your money and time.
LOL,Job you a fool homie

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2008, 03:04:11 PM »
LOL,Job you a fool homie
man eye just calling it how it is. too many clowns think they can just grab the mic

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2008, 03:14:12 PM »

Man, Jurassic Park is gangsta as fuck!

kemizt

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2008, 03:15:35 PM »

Man, Jurassic Park is gangsta as fuck!
Hell yeah! Got part 2 & 3 on DVD 8)

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • It's 10:30 somewhere!
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2008, 10:12:09 AM »
LOL,Job you a fool homie
man eye just calling it how it is. too many clowns think they can just grab the mic

Anyone can grab the mic, it's a tangible object, one that can be purchased or stolen quite easily....

However, if someone is presenting a persona that has nothing to do with them, then that is miss-representation on the mic, so I agree with your original statement to The Prince, assuming what you were saying was correct about his content  vs actual life style....
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com
http://www.myspace.com/eltheself
http://www.myspace.com/imapld

FREE MIXTAPE, OUT NOW, GET IT!