Author Topic: (X.O./Scipio Diss) Brent Houston PSA Report  (Read 1582 times)

Kalonjii

• 'G'
Re: (X.O./Scipio Diss) Brent Houston PSA Report
« Reply #45 on: November 15, 2008, 05:49:14 PM »
TAJE AND BISHOP IF YOU CAN READ THIS .... PLEASE GIVE US ANOTHER DJ THONG VIDEO STARRING X.O.

LOL

Dumb ass nigga, X.O. ain't no fucking DJ Thong busta, let them fake ass niggas try that shit on X.O and watch them get stomped the fuck out by some BWS niggaz. Why ya'll acting like Bitchop got pull in the streets? Dat niggas a chump for real homie.
Quote from: Big PaybaCC
u sound like a broad,"he think he hard", if u think he fakin,then prove him wrong...i think im hard ...so what!!! prove me wrong!!! cuzz beat up yukmouth,lil scrappy,sosa(young buccs artist),badazz,and fired on busta rhymes bodyguard even though it didnt go the way he planned it...

^^^^ Damn, Spider Loc's own artist snitchin on that nigga like a mothafucka...

h2k4

« Reply #46 on: November 15, 2008, 06:45:56 PM »
up...PS bishop only wants game LOL X.O. is a pond we know how to play chest

Don't you mean chess?

Bishop doesn't want it with Game or Scipio.  Game is a seasoned vet when it comes to diss songs and XO is sharp with the pen and flow.  Bishop has....a youtube video against a DJ and a PSA,  :grumpy:.

Dae One

• Super-Producer
  • 'G'
« Reply #47 on: November 16, 2008, 03:58:30 AM »

Don't you mean chess?

Bishop doesn't want it with Game or Scipio.  Game is a seasoned vet when it comes to diss songs and XO is sharp with the pen and flow.  Bishop has....a youtube video against a DJ and a PSA,  :grumpy:.

IF GAME IS SO TOUGH WHY IS HE SO SILENT??? HUMMMM..... ( AND DONT GIVE ME ANY B.S. ABOUT BISHOP'S A NOBODY CAUSE GAME ALREADY SPOKE HIS NAME BEFORE) THESE DUDE YOU SIDE WITH ARE CLOWNS SEE ITS BIGGER THAN MUSIC IT ALSO ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS SEE IN ORDER TO WIN A WAR YOU NEED SUPPORT MOST PEOPLE THAT KNOW THE IN'S AND OUT ON THIS MUSIC GRIND HERE IN LA ARE NOT GONNA SUPPORT WHATS FAKE. SURE IF YOUR FANS THATS FINE I LIKE GAME SOMETIMES NO ONE CAN TAKE AWAY THE FACT THAT HE CAN RAP, WHAT YOU FAIL TO LOOK AT IS THIS IS NOT OVER ANYONE'S MUSIC ITS ABOUT CONDUCT AND TRYING TO BE TWO FACE, IM GONNA FIND THE AUDIO RIP FROM THE RADIO STATION AND POST IT SO YOU CAN HEAR GAMES RANT. NOW X.O. IS EVEN WORST CAUSE HE KNOW'S HOW WE MOVE HE KNEW DOING THAT VIDEO WAS GONNA PUT HIM AT ODD'S WITH ANYONE REALLY DOWN WITH THE MOVEMENT, EVEN IF GAME AND BISHOP FIX THIS ISSUE IM STILL NOT SURE HOW HE WILL FIX ALL HIS WRONG DOINGS, TRUE HE CAN RAP I DID HIS BEST MIX TAPE TO DATE LETS NOT FORGET. I REMEMBER HIM ASKING ME TO ASK BISHOP TO GET ON A RECORD WITH HIM HONESTLY HE WANTED BISHOP AND GLASSES ON THE SAME SONG BUT GLASSES NEVER GOT AROUND TO IT. SO FOR HIM TO CLAM BISHOPS NOT TIGHT BLAH AND ALL THAT IS SO FUNNY TO ME. I MAYBE X.O. IS REAL HE JUST WASNT REAL WITH US LOL BUT HEY........

Kalonjii

• 'G'
« Reply #48 on: November 16, 2008, 05:43:52 AM »

Don't you mean chess?

IF GAME IS SO TOUGH WHY IS HE SO SILENT??? HUMMMM..... ( AND DONT GIVE ME ANY B.S. ABOUT BISHOP'S A NOBODY CAUSE GAME ALREADY SPOKE HIS NAME BEFORE) THESE DUDE YOU SIDE WITH ARE CLOWNS SEE ITS BIGGER THAN MUSIC IT ALSO ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS SEE IN ORDER TO WIN A WAR YOU NEED SUPPORT MOST PEOPLE THAT KNOW THE IN'S AND OUT ON THIS MUSIC GRIND HERE IN LA ARE NOT GONNA SUPPORT WHATS FAKE. SURE IF YOUR FANS THATS FINE I LIKE GAME SOMETIMES NO ONE CAN TAKE AWAY THE FACT THAT HE CAN RAP, WHAT YOU FAIL TO LOOK AT IS THIS IS NOT OVER ANYONE'S MUSIC ITS ABOUT CONDUCT AND TRYING TO BE TWO FACE, IM GONNA FIND THE AUDIO RIP FROM THE RADIO STATION AND POST IT SO YOU CAN HEAR GAMES RANT. NOW X.O. IS EVEN WORST CAUSE HE KNOW'S HOW WE MOVE HE KNEW DOING THAT VIDEO WAS GONNA PUT HIM AT ODD'S WITH ANYONE REALLY DOWN WITH THE MOVEMENT, EVEN IF GAME AND BISHOP FIX THIS ISSUE IM STILL NOT SURE HOW HE WILL FIX ALL HIS WRONG DOINGS, TRUE HE CAN RAP I DID HIS BEST MIX TAPE TO DATE LETS NOT FORGET. I REMEMBER HIM ASKING ME TO ASK BISHOP TO GET ON A RECORD WITH HIM HONESTLY HE WANTED BISHOP AND GLASSES ON THE SAME SONG BUT GLASSES NEVER GOT AROUND TO IT. SO FOR HIM TO CLAM BISHOPS NOT TIGHT BLAH AND ALL THAT IS SO FUNNY TO ME. I MAYBE X.O. IS REAL HE JUST WASNT REAL WITH US LOL BUT HEY........

The fact that u'r from Bitchop's street team and have been told to hype up this "beef" on various internet forums, just goes on to prove how desperate Bitchop is right now. Game would be stupid to repsond to Bitchop, he killed Bitchop with a diss 2 years back, Bitchop has yet to respond? Dissing Game in a interview just proves that he doesn't want to go line for line with Game.

Tell u'r boss to come back at Game for the shit Game said 2 years ago, otherwise shut the fuck up faggot.
u sound like a broad,"he think he hard", if u think he fakin,then prove him wrong...i think im hard ...so what!!! prove me wrong!!! cuzz beat up yukmouth,lil scrappy,sosa(young buccs artist),badazz,and fired on busta rhymes bodyguard even though it didnt go the way he planned it...

JRK

• 'G'
  • WarDoggz - Diocese/TakeOff
« Reply #49 on: November 16, 2008, 07:39:17 AM »

Don't you mean chess?

The fact that u'r from Bitchop's street team and have been told to hype up this "beef" on various internet forums, just goes on to prove how desperate Bitchop is right now. Game would be stupid to repsond to Bitchop, he killed Bitchop with a diss 2 years back, Bitchop has yet to respond? Dissing Game in a interview just proves that he doesn't want to go line for line with Game.

Tell u'r boss to come back at Game for the shit Game said 2 years ago, otherwise shut the fuck up faggot.

lol your a dedicated unpaid groupie. Faggot.
GIVE ME MONEY, GIVE ME PUSSY!!!

Twitter "http://twitter.com/LetsGoJRK"

Kalonjii

• 'G'
« Reply #50 on: November 16, 2008, 08:07:17 AM »

Don't you mean chess?

lol your a dedicated unpaid groupie. Faggot.

No need to get upset that I exposed u'r faggot ass plot to get Bitchop some attention. I know u'r part of his little bitchass street team too, one of u'r own niggaz ratted u out lmao.

While u small time niggaz be hating on a forum, BWS out on a worldwide tour making millions of dollars, u mad? lol! X.O. been to more places in the world than Bishop already.

How's that single going by the way? Getting alot of spins? I think it's time to grow uuuuuup, up up up up. uuuuuup looooooool get that bullshit outta here ha ha ha Dr. Dre can't save u'r ass
« Last Edit: November 16, 2008, 08:09:56 AM by Kalonjii »

h2k4

« Reply #51 on: November 16, 2008, 11:44:50 AM »

Don't you mean chess?

Yeah, I would like to hear that radio interview that is the reason why the beef started up again because right now it looks like he's taking shots out of desperation.  I agree X.O. shouldn't have gotten involved because it didn't concern him but I guess he had to respond for the team.  Either way though, Bishop will need to come correct with his diss when/if he does one because I see him as a heavy underdog.  And I'm not talking about lyrics.  I'm talking about lyrics AND flow.  Flow being one thing that Bishop lacks.

Dae One

• Super-Producer
  • 'G'
« Reply #52 on: November 18, 2008, 02:47:10 AM »
LOL im not even mad at your reply 4 -1 im in no way trying to make this bigger than it is thats obvious No one really knows X.O. but us lol this is were we knew a reply back to his video would end cause he is no threat, for as Bishop And Game situation they two grown ass MEN homie niggas dont get along all the time thats just how shit is, See u see the game looking in i dont cause i know the in's and out's Grow Up was Not Supposta come out we did that on our own with no dre See we really dont give a fucc that song did what it was supposta do, i has Bishop Doing Songs Over Sea's For 100,000. see you looking at the little picture this is bigger than you think, Call me a fagg all u want if it makes you feel like a threat LOL i dont really give a fuck cause you still know all the words to our songs GROW UP UP UP UP LMAO

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: November 21, 2008, 10:30:32 AM »
Grow Up dae One!!

LOL im not even mad at your reply 4 -1 im in no way trying to make this bigger than it is thats obvious No one really knows X.O. but us lol this is were we knew a reply back to his video would end cause he is no threat, for as Bishop And Game situation they two grown ass MEN homie niggas dont get along all the time thats just how shit is, See u see the game looking in i dont cause i know the in's and out's Grow Up was Not Supposta come out we did that on our own with no dre See we really dont give a fucc that song did what it was supposta do, i has Bishop Doing Songs Over Sea's For 100,000. see you looking at the little picture this is bigger than you think, Call me a fagg all u want if it makes you feel like a threat LOL i dont really give a fuck cause you still know all the words to our songs GROW UP UP UP UP LMAO
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Majesty

« Reply #54 on: November 22, 2008, 07:35:21 PM »
tha hells this lmaooooo......"fuck outa here#

AllianceWest

« Reply #55 on: November 23, 2008, 07:18:03 PM »
I smell something fishy, First Bitchop Wants to Work with Game on Wendy Wiliams, than something happens and Somehow Game goes on the interview and Disses Him and Malone, and Malone doesnt say anything..

Thats wierd, No Sign Of Interview and No Sign of Game dissing Bishop and Malone, Seems like Bitchop is So Desperate that he actually made up the fact that Game dissed him and Went at him, only becoz Game refused to work with his wack ass...

I wouldnt be supirsed if Bitchop is Lying to Malones Face about this interview trynna get him against game..

Its Funny, coz there are like a million interviews of Game, on Youtube, Hurricane Game, pretty much everything he ever been on, but no this one...

Is it me or is it really sopme funny coincidence how The Interview thats Most Important Dont exist.

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #56 on: November 24, 2008, 01:00:52 PM »
^ You need a life...

The_Offence

« Reply #57 on: November 24, 2008, 01:01:43 PM »
ya'll niggaz still talking about this shit