Author Topic: All Eyes On Me **VS** Detox  (Read 1278 times)

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Re: All Eyes On Me **VS** Detox
« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2008, 07:33:57 AM »
^^^the Album is not out yet,so until then t's pure speculation. Fergie may not even make the final cut!

It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2008, 07:36:20 AM »
^^^the Album is not out yet,so until then t's pure speculation. Fergie may not even make the final cut!

we will see.. but there isent even speculation weather or not decent rappers will apear.. it just seems to be gettin of on the wrong foot from the get go

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #47 on: November 12, 2008, 07:38:54 AM »
^^and why Not????

because Dre isn't a thug  ;D

lol....Nice One!
 ;D ;D ;D ;)
:cheers:
wtf

yall know deep down as soon as 50 and eminem and fergi team up on a album... its not hip hop... but pop.. all i was getting at was pac did a big succsesfull album with real hip hopers.. and not billboard toppers

lol it was just an emoticon, loosen up a little  8)

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #48 on: November 12, 2008, 07:56:25 AM »

we will see.. but there isent even speculation weather or not decent rappers will apear.. it just seems to be gettin of on the wrong foot from the get go
Understandably;however it may just be a ruse!
A way of testing the waters!
As for speculation, we all can agree that Em, 50, Snoop, Bishop, will all be on it..

It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #49 on: November 12, 2008, 07:59:00 AM »

Understandably;however it may just be a ruse!
A way of testing the waters!
As for speculation, we all can agree that Em, 50, Snoop, Bishop, will all be on it..

slim the mobster as well, WESTSIDE :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  :raisetheroof:
« Last Edit: November 12, 2008, 08:01:23 AM by Dre-Day »

kazam

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #50 on: November 12, 2008, 11:28:50 AM »
LOL U CANT COMPARE STUFF THAT ISNT OUT DETOX MIGHT COME OUT WACK U NEVER KNOW THIS ISNT THE NINETIES (EVEN THOUGH I WISH DRE WOULD STICK TO THAT)

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: November 12, 2008, 12:47:34 PM »
IF U ASK ME THERE'S NOTHING LIKE THE 80'S OR 90'S, THE NEW SCHOOL OF HIP HOP TODAY SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES (THE GAME , CROOKED I, T.I., COMMON, & A FEW OTHERS NOT INCLUDED) THE REST NEED TO TAKE NOTES AND PAY HOMAGE..IN OTHER WORDS FUCK A RINGTONE DEAL, MAKE SUM REAL MUSIK FOR THE LOVE OF IT...NOT A NEW DEAL...... 

kazam

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #52 on: November 12, 2008, 01:29:37 PM »
IF U ASK ME THERE'S NOTHING LIKE THE 80'S OR 90'S, THE NEW SCHOOL OF HIP HOP TODAY SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES (THE GAME , CROOKED I, T.I., COMMON, & A FEW OTHERS NOT INCLUDED) THE REST NEED TO TAKE NOTES AND PAY HOMAGE..IN OTHER WORDS FUCK A RINGTONE DEAL, MAKE SUM REAL MUSIK FOR THE LOVE OF IT...NOT A NEW DEAL...... 

EXACTLY THAT WHAT IM SAYIN. I CANT STAND THESE NEW WEST FOOLS DISSING THE ORIGINALS. U SEE PEOPLE LIKE SNOOP PULLING UP PEOPLE LIKE TERRACE CUZ HE IS DOPE. HOT DOLLAR DOESNT GET SUPPORT LIKE THAT SINCE HE IS WACK AND HIS MUSIK IS ANYTHING BUT WEST COAST, HE SHOULDNT COMPLAIN ON ANYBODY BUT HIMSELF. (IMMA STAY ON TOPIC BUT I HAD TO FOCUS A LITTLE ON HOT DOLLARS DISS)

OH AND HOOK SOME MUSIC THAT SOUNDS LIKE THE WEST COAST, ARTISTS THATS WHAT EVERYBODY NEED RIGHT NOW. I HOPE DRE DOESNT TURN TO MAKE SONGS ALL ABOUT HIS MONEY EITHER, A WHOLE SONG ABOUT ONE PERSONS INCOME IS THE MOST UNINTERESTING SHIT I COULD EVER WANT TO HEAR GOD DAMN THIS NEW POPULAR SHIT IS RIDICOLOUS I DONT KNOW HOW PEOPLE CAN LIKE IT.

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: November 12, 2008, 03:42:52 PM »
yea but il think u find the new dre detox will have to be mainstreem to pull in the sales it needs toi think he looked at the 50 sales and relized he has to really pull summin out the bag i tihnk he needs to change the name of the album.. or summin

DonCorleone187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: November 12, 2008, 09:28:35 PM »
You're comparing the Greatest Hip Hop album of all time that was made in 2 weeks to the most over hyped hip hop album of all time that has taken 10 years to make.

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #55 on: November 12, 2008, 11:40:57 PM »
aeom > dr dre period

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #56 on: November 13, 2008, 01:36:32 AM »
Dre isn't even going the route he did on 2001. He let unknown West Coast artists be guests on that album (Time Bomb, Hittman, Knoc-Turn'Al, etc.) and legends as well (Snoop Dogg, King Tee, etc.). This time he going the "safe" way but the "safe" way don't mean you gonna move units. Nelly had Fergie on his single and his album moved shit units. Dre just need to be true to his roots and he'll sell. He putting all these wack popular artists like Lil Wayne and Fergie on it but those clowns don't have chemistry. He putting Busta Rhymes, Jay and Nas on it, who I am big fans of but please not on a Dre album, the shit don't fit. Eminem in '99 which was his prime was nice on 2001 but he been weak since 2004. 50 can do hooks that's it I hope.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #57 on: November 13, 2008, 01:39:12 AM »
yea but il think u find the new dre detox will have to be mainstreem to pull in the sales it needs toi think he looked at the 50 sales and relized he has to really pull summin out the bag i tihnk he needs to change the name of the album.. or summin

all eyez on me had a couple of pop songs too.
so if mainstream appealing tracks in general bother you, you should just skip them  :P

besides, there's no point in being so frustrated about an album that gets changed every week.

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: November 13, 2008, 03:35:47 AM »

so if mainstream appealing tracks in general bother you, you should just skip them  :P

besides, there's no point in being so frustrated about an album that gets changed every week.

i see your point.. and i class aeom a pop album anyway i mean jesus if your onw mother knows all aobut it its gotta be pop...... yall be seein what i mean when its out

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #59 on: November 13, 2008, 09:23:25 AM »

i see your point.. and i class aeom a pop album anyway i mean jesus if your onw mother knows all aobut it its gotta be pop...... yall be seein what i mean when its out

ok Dr.Dre