Author Topic: Freekey Zekey on some homo shit  (Read 547 times)

Blood$

Re: Freekey Zekey on some homo shit
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2008, 06:58:26 PM »
example : beanie sigel ( eye dont care  how fucked up you are, this is uncalled for)

I have that Smack DVD and always thought that looked pretty damn gay... but LMFAO at the music added to that video, classic  8)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2008, 07:32:15 PM »
its not even funny how busta fell off. this nigga giving props to zeke on a hip hop level??? like this nigga was a major factor to it. anyway ......... ya'll didnt know??  majority of  them rappers are undercover fags......... they always showing signs to.

example : beanie sigel ( eye dont care  how fucked up you are, this is uncalled for)

the signs that they like girls are far more than the signs they like guys, bro...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2008, 07:36:36 PM »
that's that dipset love ritual they got going over there. no wonder muthafuckas bounced on them.

Dipset >>>> Grand Hustle all day every day
you are one of them soft boys that's why you say that. alfa mega is better than everybody on dipset/birdgang even that fake ass jay z impersonator jenny oops jimmy jones signed.

Haha, 40, Ruga, JR is sooo much better than Alfamega, Kuntry and Dro.
rell and j.r. ain't there no more homie.

Hell Rell and Writer are still in Dipset, let's clear that up first and foremost..  Ruga got confused for a second, but he is back at 100 percent..  Dipset aren't even active as a group right now, but the family is still there..  Out of the whole family maybe Mega (the only contender in Grand Hustle) is better than Jones, Freekey, Ruga...  MAYBE Juelz..  None of Grand Hustle got shit on 40 cal, J.R. or Cam tho...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2008, 07:48:52 PM »
Also, suspect performance in boxing:

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2008, 11:45:12 PM »
its not even funny how busta fell off. this nigga giving props to zeke on a hip hop level??? like this nigga was a major factor to it. anyway ......... ya'll didnt know??  majority of  them rappers are undercover fags......... they always showing signs to.

the signs that they like girls are far more than the signs they like guys, bro...

i saw this one last year mad homo

Young Old Head

« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2008, 05:40:49 AM »
*lol* @ y'all... shiit, i don't see no homo shitz in there tho... just 2 drunk mutahfuckas showin love to each other, bein' a lil too emotional cause of tha alcohol...

yall must be some sensitive ass closet fags if u really feel like this is on some homo shit... hell, even i clown around with close homeboys like that sometimes when i'm drunk n blazed! so am i gay because of that? i got a child coming...fuckin with some beautiful ladies on tha regular... tha fuck outta here!

yall need to stop all that tough actin specially when half of u guys is some skinny spotty white deadbeats that nobody fucks wit in r/l...

Cash Money Blood Gang

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2008, 09:15:24 AM »
*lol* @ y'all... shiit, i don't see no homo shitz in there tho... just 2 drunk mutahfuckas showin love to each other, bein' a lil too emotional cause of tha alcohol...

yall must be some sensitive ass closet fags if u really feel like this is on some homo shit... hell, even i clown around with close homeboys like that sometimes when i'm drunk n blazed! so am i gay because of that? i got a child coming...fuckin with some beautiful ladies on tha regular... tha fuck outta here!

yall need to stop all that tough actin specially when half of u guys is some skinny spotty white deadbeats that nobody fucks wit in r/l...

Im sorry but being drunk aint no excuse to be all hugged up on another nigga actin like you tryin to kiss his neck. Next you gonna tell me that Wayne and Baby wasnt being gay when they kissed they was just drunk/high too, right? Id say you might be the sensitive one considering you're getting mad at me pointing out some other niggas doing some funny shit. And for the record this ain't the first time he's done some fruity shit on camera. I got a rap DVD with him and his homeboys jumping on top of each other in the street piling on one another for no reason. When I get drunk I might stumble or slur my words but Im not gonna go grab no niggas ass even if they my boy.   
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2008, 09:18:42 AM »
TI > Everyone on Dipset

B.O.B > Everyone on Dipset
cause If I dont who will

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2008, 09:41:09 AM »
TI > Everyone on Dipset

Not lyrics-wise....

Young Old Head

« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2008, 10:47:47 AM »

Im sorry but being drunk aint no excuse to be all hugged up on another nigga actin like you tryin to kiss his neck. Next you gonna tell me that Wayne and Baby wasnt being gay when they kissed they was just drunk/high too, right? Id say you might be the sensitive one considering you're getting mad at me pointing out some other niggas doing some funny shit. And for the record this ain't the first time he's done some fruity shit on camera. I got a rap DVD with him and his homeboys jumping on top of each other in the street piling on one another for no reason. When I get drunk I might stumble or slur my words but Im not gonna go grab no niggas ass even if they my boy.   

that baby/wayne shitz is on some other shit *lol* fareal man, that's a whole nother level...
i ain't sensitive at all my dude, i just don't feel like tha contents on this video is "on some homo shit". didn't see any other freaky zeaky vids tho...

Cash Money Blood Gang

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2008, 02:48:57 PM »
TI > Everyone on Dipset

Not lyrics-wise....
b.o.b alone would take out dipset. putting tip up against them is like putting jay z up to d 12.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2008, 06:58:03 PM »
TI > Everyone on Dipset

Not lyrics-wise....
b.o.b alone would take out dipset. putting tip up against them is like putting jay z up to d 12.

lol???  B.O.B. vs. Cam?   Post sum lyrics up rite now from B.O.B.....  Sum real ill lyrics...

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2008, 04:55:46 AM »
Listen to Generation Next by B.O.B. Realer shit on that one song than anything Cam has spit since his CotC days.
cause If I dont who will

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2008, 05:16:20 AM »
Listen to Generation Next by B.O.B. Realer shit on that one song than anything Cam has spit since his CotC days.
LOL.......for real none wants to hear that dr. seuss shit cam was kickin'. he's no where near b.o.b
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2008, 10:13:00 PM »
LOL.......for real none wants to hear that dr. seuss shit cam was kickin'. he's no where near b.o.b

Are u serious?  Did u even listen to Cam before 2003?  Cuz u woulda known he didn't start the "Dr. Seuss" shit till later in his career...  do your homework plz..