Author Topic: That's it, I'm out...  (Read 1004 times)

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
Re: That's it, I'm out...
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2002, 11:36:32 AM »
thanx eyeryone,  I apreciate it.

peace, one love and salaam.

I'm out
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

Proc pka KP

Re: That's it, I'm out...
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2021, 09:20:49 PM »
Yup, thats right. Not for good. Just taking a little break. I had a very difficult time elevating or maintaining the skills I gained when I first got here. I was respected by many which did keep me going, but right now it appears I need a break. I was neglecting my album (well more of a EP) and songwriting because I lacked ideas and thats what I will get back to now. I'm heading off to America in two days and will fully concentrate on writing in those 10 days I will reside there. I hope I will be in a battle mood when I get back because I'm dying for some rematches with various dope emcees on this board, such as Prince Techniec and ToNe1904 for example. But right now all thats on my mind is finishing 10 little songs with various appearances of emcees from this board because a lot of yall are cool in my opinion and around here where I live there are no rappers w/e. I'm also looking for production help from any of yall, so if you are willing to help me out, holla at me. My producing is making very low progress since the equipment I possess isn't enough to get good beats yet. I need more equipment to go on. I always said I wasn't gonna follow others by setting up a thread saying I will pause for a while, guess I didn't understand them back then, now I do however. And its all cool. For those of you I'm cool with, basically all of yall. Drop a line here and show me love lol.

I'll be around for the next two days, don't worry, but since I'm in a writing mood, here some shout outs:

infinite59 and bLaDe: the first two peops I met on this board. The coolest, too. Always helping out, giving advice etc. Smart individuals. I respect you both.

ToNe1904: Also one of the first I met. And always fun to talk to lol.

basically Melanin Deficient in generell. All of the members are cool. DeadSouljah, KVB, Pr1mo...

Ruthlesssouljah: Very nice woman. Always helping out, I owe you one still.

Gareefa: Another close homie, at least in my eyes. peace dawg.

I-Bo
Doggystylin
Apocalypse
Techniec
tha7th
M Dogg
Logic

and the rest of you, if I didn't mention you, don't worry, its all cool.

aight, if you got something to say lol, post it.  I didn't mean to sound corny, so if your intention is dissing me, fuck you then.

peace, one love and see ya in 2 1/2 weeks

Good luck