Author Topic: Hot Dolla "Snoop Dogg, Dr. Dre. Ya Niccas Actin like Bitches"  (Read 965 times)

yourdead

• 'G'
Hot Dolla "Snoop Dogg, Dr. Dre. Ya Niccas Actin like Bitches"
« on: November 12, 2008, 07:16:04 AM »

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Re: Hot Dolla "Snoop Dogg, Dr. Dre. Ya Niccas Actin like Bitches"
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2008, 07:20:22 AM »
Somebody please..stop this tape recorder...it's stuck on repeat!!

:-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

penenstamp

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2008, 07:20:47 AM »
I don't want to watch this, but what's up with these younger west coast cats and their misplaced attitude towards those that paved a way for them?

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2008, 07:27:43 AM »
jumping on the I hate the Old West bandwaggon I see... who is Hot Dollar to say fuck you to anyone anyways?

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2008, 07:57:36 AM »
Hot Dolla is the one bitching in here.

~Lucien~

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2008, 09:26:56 AM »
who the fuck is hot dollar?
LOL @ this internet rapper

Okka

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2008, 09:57:22 AM »
Hot Dollar got some hot songs and all that, but why the fuck he dissin Dre & Snoop now?

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2008, 10:24:48 AM »
Hot Dollar got some hot songs and all that, but why the fuck he dissin Dre & Snoop now?

heard he got some stuff for sum other Westcoast heads coming soon as well....guess dude was tired of sitting back and dealing with the politics and decided he had enuff and was willing to speak on it

for the record i still fucks wit Snoop & Dre tough just offering my thoughts

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2008, 10:30:05 AM »
Hot Dolla's IQ=11

Blood$

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2008, 10:46:53 AM »
Hot Dollar got some dope songs here and there, but pretty much everybody he has dissed > him... IMO, I ain't hatin'

The_Offence

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2008, 10:47:12 AM »
ok let me give my point of view on this whole situation I"m not from the west coast so let me give you a outsiders point of view, from what i see dre & snoop are out for them sleeves, I've never heard a new west coast artist with dre production how can your coast grow if the old niggaz is not willing to acknowledge the young rappers i look at the south and see the older rappers helping the younger niggaz you'll see bun b or some older rapper down there fucking with the new cats like T.I, then you look at the west coast and who's helping who,snoop only cares about himself & dre only cares about himself now hot dollar went over the top with what he said but he also looked like he was'nt sober but can you really blame him most of you here grew up listening to death row so you feel the need to defend these older rappers but you also have to understand were these new rappers are coming from snoop signed bad lucc and a couple other cats but he's not pushing them somebody in snoops position should be running a big ass label with a bunch of west coast rappers signed having them everywhere same with dre ...when you look at snoops career he hasn't put on 1 artist world wide, people around here don't know who the fuck bad lucc or damani is and if it was'nt for this site i would'nt know who the hell these niggaz where..all those years in the game and you haven't put out 1 mainstream west coast artist, not 1 album that's been released world wide come on now ....you snoop dick smokers need to look at the bigger picture here these new rappers care about there coast you only care about 1 or 2 rappers and if you niggaz were really fans of west coast music you would support them old or new, this old vs new beef has nothing to do with you as a fan ..remember when snoop said he had some kind of deal with koch how many artist albums did he drop from having that deal ? you niggaz on here make me sick with your constant snoop,dre, game, ice cube dick riding..i don't even check you nut hugging threads anymore

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2008, 11:02:38 AM »
The West Coast All-Time Big 5: Eazy E, Dr. Dre, Ice Cube, Snoop Dogg, 2Pac

You just dissed 2 of our All Time greats. Good luck selling records on the West Coast you fuck head. Why do niggas not understand the power of loyal fan bases?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2008, 11:21:15 AM »
Hot Dolla's IQ=11

is that higher, lower or equal to the IQ of the average dubcc member  :laugh: ;)

The_Offence

« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2008, 11:28:51 AM »
you fans fucked up your own coast by making these rappers bigger the than coast its self

dre,snoop vs the rest of the west coast, your not with them ...fuck you that's basically how you fans see it if that's the case west coast you officially got the dumbest fans good luck making it...GOOD LUCK with fans like that
« Last Edit: November 12, 2008, 11:33:22 AM by The_Offence »

Jimmy H.

« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2008, 11:36:56 AM »
If you're gonna address Snoop and Dre, you should come correct with it. I can respect Crooked I saying what he said about Snoop because he wasn't hating. He went in-depth on the background behind it. Throwing out a 20-second soundbyte shitting on two guys who are "legends" don't really seem right. I'm not saying the newer West Coast artists might not have a point but instead of just dissing people who are major figures, not just on the Coast, but in the industry, why not get some of these other WC mother fuckers who don't have such busy schedules? If you can't get Dre on the beats, get DJ Quik or Warren G. Go get Kurupt or Ras Kass or Yukmouth or any of these dudes. It really don't seem productive to go attacking them if there ain't a real justification for it outside of they won't fuck with me. There's plenty of established veterans on the West who could use the work, if new artists are really concerned with it, go out and scoop them up.