Author Topic: Kanye West - Kanye_West-808s_And_Heartbreaks-2008-H3X (Discussion Thread)  (Read 10100 times)

penenstamp

You know what's fucked up?

I'm about to go and I won't be back till Tuesday. By that time this Kanye album will probably be out for three days already and I miss out on all the excitement! lol

penenstamp

oh no, I can also just not read the discussions about this album :laugh:

Jome

What excitement? Dunno why you're all so impatient for this, all leaked tracks & previews predicts this is gonna be sing-a-song wackness on autotune.

What you SHOULD anticipate, is the new Luda album, everything points to that being far superior to this.

Lunatic

You know what's fucked up?

I'm about to go and I won't be back till Tuesday. By that time this Kanye album will probably be out for three days already and I miss out on all the excitement! lol
lol! nah, 3 days by tuesday..doubt it..it won't leak today..
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

--Vance--

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You can't spell Dilate without L.A.
What excitement? Dunno why you're all so impatient for this, all leaked tracks & previews predicts this is gonna be sing-a-song wackness on autotune.

What you SHOULD anticipate, is the new Luda album, everything points to that being far superior to this.

Luda's album will be the shit. I CAN'T WAIT for the Premo track!

Lunatic

will be better than Kanye, but I am calling it - Luda is going to be half good/half ass..seems like he did half real hiphop shit and half commercial shit (the 2 mainstream singles suck/the plies song will suck/etc)

penenstamp

Ok, I don't expect much of it, but it's still a Kanye album!! "Love Lockdown" and especially "Robocop" have grown on me a lot. It's probably going to suck ass, but I'm still excited to check it out.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LOL at all those hiphop fans being eager to listen to this shit ... people discussing it and buying it... WTF
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Lunatic

LOL at all those hiphop fans being eager to listen to this shit ... people discussing it and buying it... WTF
sure as hell ain't buyin it (unless it blows me away - won't happen) but i'm curious to hear it for it's "uniqueness" at the very least..

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
will be better than Kanye, but I am calling it - Luda is going to be half good/half ass..seems like he did half real hiphop shit and half commercial shit (the 2 mainstream singles suck/the plies song will suck/etc)

?

arent you a big fan of plies

Invincible

I CAN'T WAIT for the Premo track!

Word. it sounds awesome in that video. Just a few days to wait. I'm sure it will leak soon.

Lunatic

?
arent you a big fan of plies
yes but mostly of his street shit..i'm pretty sure a plies featured track called "nasty girl" prod. by swizzy is going to suck balls.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

buy it? fuck outta here. i just wanna listen to it.

i am anticipating the Luda album, that shit should be good. 8)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Luda's album will be like T.I.s,  half and half..  Which is okay, just not good....

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
I thought that MVP track has leaked

I'm not anticipating this album, songs I heard are enough for me, but I'll give it at least one listen (I'm talking about Kanye now)

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets